Live Show - August 11

laladoopiedu

• Replies 268
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Between me and some friends we accounted for like 200 Brendon votes. I knew he'd win. He has the fans from last season when he was the only one worth watching to take out the Brigade and then this season he gave the POV to Rachel thus making him look like a hero. Plus most people hate Danielle because she's just so awful. So unlikeable that even people on her season voted for Dick over her, you can't be any more unlikeable.

No kidding, megajohn. That is an excellent point. How bad do others have to dislike you to vote for Dick to win at the end?

Never cared for Dick; but Dani is making me more ill than ever at Donatos this year. Didn't think it was possible.

Well, peeps on the East Coast should know, are they showing it or not?.....we get a tape @ midnight.

Hi, Ivpal!!! :animated_wave:

On East Coast we don't get BBAD until 1 A.M. following Thursday's Live Eviction...otherwise, we normally get BBAD at midnight EST...I personally think Brendon's days are numbered whether he wins this week or not. Could be a goofy contest where someone like Atom would win and his head would explode!

Hi, Ivpal!!! :animated_wave:

On East Coast we don't get BBAD until 1 A.M. following Thursday's Live Eviction...otherwise, we normally get BBAD at midnight EST...I personally think Brendon's days are numbered whether he wins this week or not. Could be a goofy contest where someone like Atom would win and his head would explode!

:animated_wave:

I too, am sooooo glad that Brendan made it back. I wouldn't have minded Dom coming back either. I can't stand the sappy stuff between Bren and Rach but I can tolerate it to see Dani, Porche and Kalia hit the door packing.

I swear, Porche has to be THE most useless player to ever play this game. And in the promo she says "You want a piece of this?" LMAO. Um.....no I do not.

Hi, Shipp! At last we two ships in the night finally meet!

If Kow's fly, let's hope Kowpies flies right outta there. Kowpie is a turd in every since of the word...look, I'ma poet and don't know it...

Hi, Shipp! At last we two ships in the night finally meet!

If Kow's fly, let's hope Kowpies flies right outta there. Kowpie is a turd in every since of the word...look, I'ma poet and don't know it...

LOL we're on different schedules. I'm up late to see if I can catch the HOH on BBAD. But I'm keeping my eyes open with tooth picks. Ouch!

You can make it Shipp! I worked 9 hours on four hours of shuteye...and lots of coffee...surely this competition will be over by beginning of BBAD. Isn't it a cardinal sin for there to be two duration comps in a row? :food-smiley-005:

Well of course she did. The Producers had to give some kind of drama. Vets get Bren back, Noobs get HoH.

Vets alliance still hold the numbers though. One of them will go home, but they will be the ones choosing who. And as sad as it may be....just remember that next week Dani can't play for HoH. Her days are limited.

I'm sure Dani will be gunning for Bren again.

Archived