Live Show - August 11

laladoopiedu

• Replies 268
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That vote was obviously rigged. 2 million votes cast, it was close between Dominic and Brendon, yet Brendon got 1 million. So Cassi and Keith got little more than 0 votes? Bullshit.

Close is a word to make hype. Keith probably got less than a percent. I can't imagine anyone voting for him, he played terrible when he was in the house, and wasn't around long enough to make any real impression on people besides that.

Dom and Cassie's votes clearly got split between them, which allowed Brendon to eek out ahead. "Close" could mean anything.

UGHHH!!! Talk about a serious HIGH right after the show to a serious LOW when (enters bad word here) wins HOH again....However I think things will be changing drastically for Dani next week. Because I have a feeling she is going after Rachel this week. And if Rachel leaves Dani is done...Production has to realize that its time for a "mans" comp since there hasnt been one male HOH as of yet this season. And this weeks next HOH is usually around the time a physical comp is played and we all know darn well that Kalia has NO shot at that.....lol

i would have wait to see who won the hoh comp before doing a happy dance :animated_bouncy:

yep i would :animated_bouncy:

it stands for Part Time - they have decided that he models Part Time :animated_bouncy:

Archived