Live Show - August 11

laladoopiedu

• Replies 268
  • Created
  • Last Reply

hahohi.gif Dani and Kalia's hoh's were both for nothing.

Is Brendon HOH too?

So true! Two HOH down the drain. If it was going to be a REAL competition, it should have been with all the evicted hg going against Lawon. I was starting to like Rachel without Brendon in there and now this! So glad for Morty's, b/c I will not be watching the rest of this boring season. I cannot take anymore of the Brenchal love story. It was annoying last year and moreso now. And they truly did get the biggest group of "newbie" morons.

I do give Kalia kudos for one thing.......it was obvious in her interview with Julie that she "likes" both Jeff & Jordan......she "gets it" that Jeff's outburst when she put him on the block was game play.

On a lighter note :party_smilie: :party_smilie: :party_smilie:

Dani says it was a stupid comp and she could punch her hand into a wall, and starts to say she coulda, I think meaning won that comp but stopped herself. Damn Kalia singing and we music

WOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! Love it =))))))

Rachel's gaping mouth was priceless! As was Dani's pissed as hell expression -lmao. Karma's a bitch, isn't it Dani? SO happy I sent my 10 votes Brendon's way!

I did feel bad for Lawon though--he didn't even get ONE vote?? Even Rachel was surprised. Also bummed we didn't get to see his exit =( Bye Lawon...

ETA: Love the 'hugging' group pic--so sweet =)

Why would all of the online polls show Cassi and Dominic leading? Who the helk likes the Brendan and Rachel show!??! This was a potentially great week that just went south worse than any week I can remember on the show. The wife and I will try again next season...just can't take this one anymore.

I do give Kalia kudos for one thing.......it was obvious in her interview with Julie that she "likes" both Jeff & Jordan......she "gets it" that Jeff's outburst when she put him on the block was game play.

On a lighter note :party_smilie: :party_smilie: :party_smilie:

If they win HOH her ass will be in the chair next to Danielles, so she can get it all she wants but she's a fool either way because they could care less about her.

Why would all of the online polls show Cassi and Dominic leading? Who the helk likes the Brendan and Rachel show!??! This was a potentially great week that just went south worse than any week I can remember on the show. The wife and I will try again next season...just can't take this one anymore.

Quite a lot of people, myself included voted for Brenden. Over and over again. Online polls only show a fraction of what the American public thinks, because not all fans of the show go to online web sites.

The thing is that everyone who watches TV doesn't necessary follow the show online. Some of the girls at my work paid $10 in texting to vote for Brendon.. I was like you can vote online for free and they had absolutely no idea.

I am so in agreement there. All polls I saw had the same thing. Read the synops on Mortys. It has been better than the actual show this season anyway.

Agreed. This season has gone south.

Dani and Porsche in bed pouting,lolol

Archived