Live Show - August 11

laladoopiedu

• Replies 268
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I won't be able to watch the show live, but am excited about tonight's events and will be keeping up with Morty's TV for updates!

Predictions:

Evicted: Lawon

Voted Back In: Brendon

Coming Back In: Brendon

HOH: Rachel

I can handle that, and watch Danielle's head spin!!! :animated_rotfl:

Wonder why the live feeds are saying trivia already? Normally does that an hour before the show starts.......

and I wanna see Dani lose it tonight.....I liked her in her 1st season but, not so much this season!! and I wanna see what Kal & Por do when the power isnt on there side anymore......How quick will Por jump ship....LOL

So maybe the person that wins the battle to come back into the house is automatically the new HOH?

I really doubt they would reward someone that has already been evicted like that. I think it's much more probable that they won't be able to play for HOH as a penalty for going out once already.

I really doubt they would reward someone that has already been evicted like that. I think it's much more probable that they won't be able to play for HOH as a penalty for going out once already.

What? Are you saying you don't think Lawon will be coming right back with some magical power that will make him the most powerful HOH ever?

LOL GingerSnaps that would be awesome :animated_rotfl: Plus ITA with wishing Julie hadn't said anything. A complete and total surprise would have been way much better. I'd click pause on my DVR's remote just to see the shocked look on everyone's faces; PRICELESS :animated_rotfl:

LOL GingerSnaps that would be awesome :animated_rotfl: Plus ITA with wishing Julie hadn't said anything. A complete and total surprise would have been way much better. I'd click pause on my DVR's remote just to see the shocked look on everyone's faces; PRICELESS :animated_rotfl:

They probably got their scripts already: "looked shocked," "laugh," "high five." lol

yeah should be an action pack show

will be many happy or disappointed folks one way or another tonight

if lawon ends up returning to the house i would lmao for days :animated_bouncy:

I'm glad it's not a surprise Ginger, cause if it was than Rachel would have had no chance at staying cause Lawon wouldn't of made the biggest mistake in BB history.

I'm glad it's not a surprise Ginger, cause if it was than Rachel would have had no chance at staying cause Lawon wouldn't of made the biggest mistake in BB history.

Yes, it definitely worked out to Rachel's advantage. I do think she would have been back anyway.

I know its posted around here somewhere but i cant find it ...so ...does anyone have a link to the east coast live feed for tonight's show?

show time :animated_bouncy:

the board is running slow just when the show comes on :animated_bouncy:

this lawon guy cant be for real :animated_bouncy:

Archived