Porshe - Week 6

CeCiMom

Por blaming Bren for the food vanishing quickly is so wrong. She doesn't have to look much further then Kal to find out where the food is going. I'm a little upset that Production hasn't gone through KPD's stuff already and pulled everything to a private room to make sure that nothing is hidden that belongs to other current players. You don't play the game by being a whiny preschooler.

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Prosche probably meant cockroaches have been around millions of years, even before dinosaurs. They are one of the oldest living creatures. They will probably be here even if the whole human race gets wiped out.

So the spawn of Rachel and Brendon will be on this earth forever?

Jaguar I mean Porsche said Brendon and Rachel can have her bed tonight. :inquisitive: She is going to sleep with Adam. (good way to keep Adam away from the Brenchals)

Prosche probably meant cockroaches have been around millions of years, even before dinosaurs. They are one of the oldest living creatures. They will probably be here even if the whole human race gets wiped out.

Not as dumb as Jeff saying Caesar was a Greek :animated_rotfl:

he was a roman Emperor, the Imperial One. After Julius, "Caesar" was a title adopted by many Roman Emperors

i wonder if Porsche uses oil on her caesar

sorry I felt the need to return the thread to Porsche since it's hers

I can say with all truthfulness that if Grodner lets that piece of work win BB13, I am done. She needs to go.

She is the best one to take to final 2. If Jeff puts her up and she gets evicted then the board haters will be all over him for not going for a stronger player....

remember like Kathy his season.

She is the best one to take to final 2. If Jeff puts her up and she gets evicted then the board haters will be all over him for not going for a stronger player....

remember like Kathy his season.

True. I never thought of that but she will win cash if she makes it F2. Oh well.

Kathy. Wow. Wonder how/what she is doing? Deputy Sheriffing still? I so wish that they would devote one show to former HG's and where they are now.

I think it's funny that she's playing hard to get with with her vote to Rachel. She's figured out how to use who she needs to use to get through the game. I betcha if Rachel wins HoH this week, we'll see a whole new attitude from Porsche. I think she'll sneak on in to the end...

I want this skank to be a have not at the very next opportunity. She has had a free and easy ride this whole game. Enough BB Gods - put her on slop and spike it with some Benefiber....

Archived