• Created
  • Last Reply

i dont see hayden

hayden had a pretty good social game

right now i have a hard time seeing porsche winning this game

very underrated winner imo hayden

won comps when he needed to

paced his self beautiful in the game :animated_bouncy:

True. All of what you say, uvp. I detested Hayden but he was very slick and efficient when he had to be and low profile since the win. Yes?

Did Porsche get in trouble for mixing Benefiber in with the protein?

I hope she gets a penalty nom. Messing with the food of those on slop is just low, any way you slice it. How does she know that one of them doesn't have a health issue that could be seriously affected by the extra fiber? Stupid skank.

Did Porsche get in trouble for mixing Benefiber in with the protein?

OMG what is she doing on the show? She is one of the biggest losers/liars and constantly stealing things. BB lets her get away with all her crap.

I really believe AG choose the most banal, insipid people she could find to be the newbies on the show just so viewers would have no choice but to want the veterans to take over the show. Porsche brings nothing to the show. It pisses me off that she has never been a have-not and yet she would mess with one of the few things a have-not has as food.

I remember Natalie season 11 was going to mess with someones food and production told her she couldn't. I can't remember what it was but it was pretty bad.

I knew she was talking about it but did she actually do it?

Yes, I believe she did. Kalia said did you really just do that, and it showed Porsche mixing like crazy in the protein powder.

I really believe AG choose the most banal, insipid people she could find to be the newbies on the show just so viewers would have no choice but to want the veterans to take over the show. Porsche brings nothing to the show. It pisses me off that she has never been a have-not and yet she would mess with one of the few things a have-not has as food.

Love this post.... :party_smilie:

Porch the pimple is a nitwit. What is she 12? Stupid silly (potentially harmful) things, tapering with food, hiding things. Perhaps she should get up off her slack ass and play the real game, BB.

SInce I am sure BB won't kick her out or even give her a penalty nom, I think an appropriate punishment would be to put her on slop the rest of her time there, and to sleep in the have not room too. Make the punishment fit the crime - she wanted to mess with the slop diet, then hey, you just bought being on it.

Porshe talking to Dani up in HOH

Porshe talking about Franklin being beheaded.

She said she is going to put the rubber ducky in the frying pan

Dani said she should put a noose around him.

Why is this girl here? She is lame and useless

Besides the food thing this girl is sooo worthless, she is up in Danis hoh plotting how they are gonna put the stuff they took back, I think production got on them from what I am hearing, they bash on Kalia for a min and then Porsche just goes on about mindless stuff, something about the duck they took was given to Brendon in sequester, it's like where does she get this info?? I think she definately carries tales, Porsche says she just does not want to get out of her bed this week, worthless I am telling you

can she spell SOCIOPATH? Okay she probably can't but maybe when she gets out of Jr High School she will learn.

I guess Jordan drank some of the Muscle Milk she tampered with and after production scolded her she was upset she missed it. That is disgusting In My Opinion!

can she spell SOCIOPATH? Okay she probably can't but maybe when she gets out of Jr High School she will learn.

I guess Jordan drank some of the Muscle Milk she tampered with and after production scolded her she was upset she missed it. That is disgusting In My Opinion!

beeotch

Wow! Keeping Keih is looking better and better.

that is something I had not thought about, turns out that the both of them were made for each other

Archived