Rachel - Week 6

CeCiMom

• Replies 285
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Poor Rachel..her delusional mind doesn't allow her trust anyone outside of Brendon...A little while ago Brendon told her she needs to stick with Jeff and Jordan if he goes....When they were throwing J&J under the bus with Daniele I don't think they realized what ammunintion they loaded Dani with in case Jeff does win HOH...Besides J&J, Adam and Shelly are so over Rachel with all the bulls**t and emtional baggage that come with having her in an alliance..I really doubt J&J will be as understanding as they were last week. All that crap she tells Brendon how mean they treat her when he's gone may just become a reality...Becareful of what you say as it might come true...

Poor Rachel..her delusional mind doesn't allow her trust anyone outside of Brendon...A little while ago Brendon told her she needs to stick with Jeff and Jordan if he goes....When they were throwing J&J under the bus with Daniele I don't think they realized what ammunintion they loaded Dani with in case Jeff does win HOH...Besides J&J, Adam and Shelly are so over Rachel with all the bulls**t and emtional baggage that come with having her in an alliance..I really doubt J&J will be as understanding as they were last week. All that crap she tells Brendon how mean they treat her when he's gone may just become a reality...Becareful of what you say as it might come true...

Where is the "like" button. I agree! ^^^

Rachel is still in the game. If she can get herself together, she is capable of making it to the end. I never discount her or luck. She needs (and can) to win comps. Rachel should probably just let the alliance factor go and work to win comps. I hope that she can just chill.

Rachel's confidence has seriously been just .. no where lately. I love her, and she does have a habit of coming back, again and again even when you think you're rid of her.. gotta love the image Ragan put in my mind of her .. as a serial killer with a head cut off and bullets in her and still rising. Cause it has been true, many, many times.

That being said..

Even though I will always hope for my girl to win.

I have my doubts.

She's done nothing but get sad this year instead of get angry.

I keep hoping she finally reaches that breaking point of sadness and finally gets to that rage point.

Once she does all bets are off.

My friend use to tell me that when I broke up with someone I just got sad, and not angry. And that getting sad, made it impossible for me to move on. She was right, and it's good advice for Rachel. I honestly think though that a mixture of Brendon always shushing her, and the bad stuff she saw on the boards last year about her, has her feeling deflated .. and questioning her self worth.

Her spirit just seems broken.. and it's really sad to see. I love her cause she's a fighter.. but lately she's forgotten how to fight.

Come on girl, get it together!

I could not agree more!!!

I personally believe Rachel reading all the hate last year has made this harder. She wants so badly for America to love her - hence the constant "thank you America" comments - and her intense jealousy of J/J being America's sweethearts has hurt her game horribly. She says everyone in the house hates her and while she thought she would makeup for how people felt about her last time she is just making it worse. She should not read all of the stuff this time because I am afraid she could go over the edge.

Brendon does not really help her situation either by constantly reprimanding her and treating her like a child. She needs to grow up and that is not helping her at all.

As for Jordan feeling she had to babysit her well Jordan is just naturally a nice person. She does not like to see anyone upset and feeling so bad about things. She will probably help her try to calm down again if Brendon is evicted even though she doesn't really want to hang out with her. Nobody likes to be around a "debbie downer" 24/7 and that is what Rachel is lately.

JUST MY OPINION!!

When Brendon was voted back into the BBH, Rachel took that to mean Brenchel were most popular this year. Even if they were, it wouldn't matter when/if one or both of them get voted out by their fellow HGs.

Sorry to hear she's crying. I've never seen a parrot cry!

Dear Rachel--

Instead of crying that Brendon is on the block...why can't you look at the bright side that at least he came back for another week and now you may be together in the jury house together OR that you're still in the house?? Please stop the pity party...

Thanks,

BigMDGirl

It's great to find some others at last, who are on "Team Rachel", at least to some extent. I've been absent so far this season and just started reading all the great posts here today. I like Rachel and always have, and though I understand how so many of her little habits are annoying and off-putting to all of us, I see the bright and brave person underneath, and when she shines, she really shines.

As to Brendon and her, to me the guy is a classic emotional abuser, and the source of a whole lot of Rachel's problem. He constantly belittles her, scolds her, demands she do this or not do that, and demeans her. Her insecurities just grow worse, thanks to the abuse from "her man." He's a loser and she should someday have the sense and the courage to dump him.

No doubt in my mind that J or J will win all the cash; "America's sweethearts" just need to round up their winnings to a cool million, right? She's a boring but cute little Southern gal, and good-hearted, and he's a bully who has intimidated every other player, making them all afraid of crossing him. Nothing will stop their easy walk to the win.

Too bad, in my view. If CBS insists on bringing back former players--and that's almost always a bad idea--at the least they shouldn't bring former winners back.

Thanks to all here for some really interesting posts; I will feel at home here once again, I know.

It's great to find some others at last, who are on "Team Rachel", at least to some extent. I've been absent so far this season and just started reading all the great posts here today. I like Rachel and always have, and though I understand how so many of her little habits are annoying and off-putting to all of us, I see the bright and brave person underneath, and when she shines, she really shines.

As to Brendon and her, to me the guy is a classic emotional abuser, and the source of a whole lot of Rachel's problem. He constantly belittles her, scolds her, demands she do this or not do that, and demeans her. Her insecurities just grow worse, thanks to the abuse from "her man." He's a loser and she should someday have the sense and the courage to dump him.

No doubt in my mind that J or J will win all the cash; "America's sweethearts" just need to round up their winnings to a cool million, right? She's a boring but cute little Southern gal, and good-hearted, and he's a bully who has intimidated every other player, making them all afraid of crossing him. Nothing will stop their easy walk to the win.

Too bad, in my view. If CBS insists on bringing back former players--and that's almost always a bad idea--at the least they shouldn't bring former winners back.

Thanks to all here for some really interesting posts; I will feel at home here once again, I know.

Welcome to the board =)

Most folks here are anti-rachel, but there are some like myself who on her side and have been since last season. Even if your opinions don't match others, feel free to post them anyway. The moderators are good at squashing any personal attacks between posters. At Mortys the policy is you are allowed to post your own opinion .. so long as the opinions don't attack fellow posters. So post on. And Team Redhead is always recruiting more to the following ..

Though I think her days are numbered, I am still hoping she wins HOH this week.

I kinda hope she wins HOH too, so she can put Dani and Kalia up revenge is bitter sweet

but I dont want dani to go home just yet, she (and Rachel) add a ton to this season. Hopefully the bitching at each other will come now.

Welcome to the board =)

Most folks here are anti-rachel, but there are some like myself who on her side and have been since last season. Even if your opinions don't match others, feel free to post them anyway. The moderators are good at squashing any personal attacks between posters. At Mortys the policy is you are allowed to post your own opinion .. so long as the opinions don't attack fellow posters. So post on. And Team Redhead is always recruiting more to the following ..

Though I think her days are numbered, I am still hoping she wins HOH this week.

I really tried this year to like her hoping that she learned from her mistakes from last year. That lasted 3 weeks then the old Rachel came to play. I seriously thouhgt ok last year she was fighting really hard and no one was on their side I get it, but this year she was playing with an alliance that stood by her and is still trying to stand by her and all she does is throw them under the bus. She makes up stuff to tell Brendan, they did not treat her badly when he was gone,but to listen to her you would think that she was treated horribly. Even knowing they threw them under the bus Jeff is still trying to get Adam to keep Brendan. Of course its to keep him off the block but he is still trying to give them a chance to win. She is so irrational that its scrarey sometimes. I even wanted Brendan back in the house for her but she still acted like the old Rachel everyone hates us blah blah blah. So I really tried sorry but can't although I have been nicer when posting about her most of the time.

Archived