Rachel - Week 6

CeCiMom

I hear you, Fatcat, and you know I respect your opinion and hear you saying under your breath that he better be careful. That said, I just don't see what he sees in her in the first place. Love is truly blind.

well, they are both just sooo co dependant on each other that they can't see the forest for the trees and in those kinds of unhealthy relationships they thrive on the back and forth of it all, and the verbal ping pong, one trying to out do the other, I really felt Rachel was trying to say "see look at me" "I'm the threat here" in that conversation between them and Adam, Rachel is soooo needy.

• Replies 285
  • Created
  • Last Reply

well, they are both just sooo co dependant on each other that they can't see the forest for the trees and in those kinds of unhealthy relationships they thrive on the back and forth of it all, and the verbal ping pong, one trying to out do the other, I really felt Rachel was trying to say "see look at me" "I'm the threat here" in that conversation between them and Adam, Rachel is soooo needy.

Brendon and Rachel talk too much... They should already have picked a side to stay on at this point in the game... Rachel would throw Brendon under the bus to stay in the house... And me, I'd just throw her under the bus (if it was going 55 mph)...

Brendon and Rachel talk too much... They should already have picked a side to stay on at this point in the game... Rachel would throw Brendon under the bus to stay in the house... And me, I'd just throw her under the bus (if it was going 55 mph)...

ROFLMAO. Me too.

or even 20 miles an hour.... more pain. :lookaround:

This isn't the looney tunes, and real pain isn't funny folks. JMO of course.

1. Pointing out something is inaccurate isn't a slam on anyone here. It's stating a fact, it's not an attack. I realize no one here is a professional journalist, and they do this out of the goodwill in their heart. I am not out to hurt anyone's feelings, nor have I ever been a poster who goes out of her way to hurt anyone. I often try to steer the middle path, and be fair to all. And I don't appreciate the slams against me for speaking up about it, either.

2. That being said.. personal bias does come into play and when things are being reported, and it shouldn't. It happened last year too, and it makes reading the recaps difficult, as I am constantly having to treat certain things with a grain of salt. The bad reporting almost always comes from a house guests the re-capper doesn't like. And honestly, the hg's do a bad enough time making themselves look bad, they don't need anyone else's help to do it for them.

When I happen to see sections in recap where I was listening and I know it's false, I find myself .. irritated. I -do- pay for the feeds myself, and I do listen to them quite a bit, I simply don't have the time to do recaps this particular season, though i have in the past. I am up to my neck in APA papers atm for college, and the devotion of time I spend on BB already is disproportionately larger than it should be.

3. I have been coming to Morty's for years. I've done live feed updates, or pic caps myself from time to time, and know how hard it can be to do recaps. I also realize that it's a labor of love, and for those who report things as they are said, regardless of personal bias, I genuinely am grateful for all that you do. The snark factor has gone up though in recent years, and between it, the people on this board attacking each other... it's getting to the point I've thought I need a new home for BB seasons.

---

Returning to the topic of this thread, Rachel -- I want to say although I love her and think her heart is in the right place, I wish she'd get the heck out of her own way sometimes. I do not expect her to win this season, and at the rate she is going I do not see her getting to second place either. I would like Adam to stay on the block, and Shelly go home.. but this will likely not happen. My 2nd best solution is for Jeff to go home, because his arrogance and cockiness I think are weighing Jordan's game down. That too will likely not happen, and I will have to watch Brendon go home, again .. followed by Rachel be upset .. again. And it will be an unpleasant next couple of weeks for me.

Last night I heard J and J talking at length, running all the scenarios, and a few things became abundantly clear 1) Jeff actually hates Rachel, not dislikes, not wants out of the house cause she's ruining his game, hates her, as in never wants to be her friend after BB is over. 2) J and J have always planned to ride on R/B's coat tails and discard them like yesterday's trash. Because of things I've heard Rachel and Brenden say this .. disturbs me because I know how much both Rachel and Brendon really looked up to and admired J and J. It also disgusts me that Jordan talks with disgust about babysitting Rachel.. when I watched the feeds last week, and while it's true Rachel needed to be guided from a few bad decisions, most of the time Jordan spent with Rachel, Rachel was confiding in her as a friend.

Personally everyone goes on about what great people Jeff and Jordan are. I myself was lured into believing they were decent people. My opinion on them has soured however.

I don't think it's bias... it's perception. (You and I discussed this recently. Ex. You heard B/R offer themselves up as a BD option... which is true but, I also heard them say to Dani they want a F3 deal where she noms pawns and then BD Jeff. Along with that plan is to TELL everyone she is going to BD Brendon. So, you see both of us heard the same thing but, what I found important and what you found important were two different things.)

To claim that the feeds are being purposefully reported inaccurately is an exaggeration. Does it happen from time to time... I'm sure it does as we are all human and we make mistakes.

Morty's LFU's work hard, long hours to provide as thorough a reporting as they can and if it's not being done to anyone's satisfaction then we welcome you or anyone else to jump in and do updates too.

I think that it in not totally true that either one of these 2 cpls has been totally ture to one another, heck yeah, I'd be pissy about having to babysit Rachel after a while anyway, it was not just once or twice, she had to stay on her or otherwise she was gonna dor or ruin worse what damage she had already done, and they were aligned after all, I feel Jordan has a right to resent the tedious job of handling Rachel all last week, that does not make her a bad person, and I absolutely do not think Jeff is making Jordans game worse by his bullying?? Neither one of them(the J's) have either not had much luck this season or they are not trying their best or they are trying their best and well are just no good at comps but to compare what Brendon does to Rachel to how the J's relationship is?? no way, it's apples and oranges

ppl have a right to choose their friends and they are in the BB house and familarity breeds comtempt, so If Jeff hates them(strong word)so be it, that also does not make it right or wrong, same if they do not want to befriend them, if it behooves them to ride their (brenchels coattails) thats ok too the whole house has takin that ride at one time or another. I know it hurts to see the ones you are rooting for to be misunderstood in your eyes, but it is just a game, and when it is all over with these ppl will go their ways, back to their lives and i imagine Brenchel will be better off because them being together in this house is not good, it has brought out the absolute worst airing of dirty laundry ever seen. noone should call Jeff out for his arrogance & bullying unless you throw Brendon and Daniele in the same sentence.In my opinion anyway

Retchel ( :drool: ) it a bloated booze bag ho-bag. She's plain and simple a SLOB.

Thanks Live Feeders good job. Cheers :cheers:

So true! Wretchel is a trampy sociopath!

Anyway, it's obvious you can't reason with everyone can you? Sometimes it's best not to bother trying.

IMO the personal slant is what makes the topics fun to read. My only suggestion would be to limit the amount of input and remove self-indulgent posts. I don't care where you've been or how much you've done, just add your thoughts on the game.

thanks to eveyone who works so hard to keep this site alive, I appreciate the morning read and the different prespectives

now back to the game:

Rachel is a fierce competitor but her social skills will never win her this game. She would be best to leave and let Brendon try to win.

IMO the personal slant is what makes the topics fun to read. My only suggestion would be to limit the amount of input and remove self-indulgent posts. I don't care where you've been or how much you've done, just add your thoughts on the game.

thanks to eveyone who works so hard to keep this site alive, I appreciate the morning read and the different prespectives

now back to the game:

Rachel is a fierce competitor but her social skills will never win her this game. She would be best to leave and let Brendon try to win.

My sentiments exactly.

Wretchel has many hate threads on many sites. One of her new names is Mrs. Shrek and an old one is parrot face. She was very lucky that people voted Brenda back in because they wanted help for J/J. Otherwise she and Brenda are never going to win another AC. :animated_shocking:

This isn't the looney tunes, and real pain isn't funny folks. JMO of course.

1. Pointing out something is inaccurate isn't a slam on anyone here. It's stating a fact, it's not an attack. I realize no one here is a professional journalist, and they do this out of the goodwill in their heart. I am not out to hurt anyone's feelings, nor have I ever been a poster who goes out of her way to hurt anyone. I often try to steer the middle path, and be fair to all. And I don't appreciate the slams against me for speaking up about it, either.

2. That being said.. personal bias does come into play and when things are being reported, and it shouldn't. It happened last year too, and it makes reading the recaps difficult, as I am constantly having to treat certain things with a grain of salt. The bad reporting almost always comes from a house guests the re-capper doesn't like. And honestly, the hg's do a bad enough time making themselves look bad, they don't need anyone else's help to do it for them.

When I happen to see sections in recap where I was listening and I know it's false, I find myself .. irritated. I -do- pay for the feeds myself, and I do listen to them quite a bit, I simply don't have the time to do recaps this particular season, though i have in the past. I am up to my neck in APA papers atm for college, and the devotion of time I spend on BB already is disproportionately larger than it should be.

3. I have been coming to Morty's for years. I've done live feed updates, or pic caps myself from time to time, and know how hard it can be to do recaps. I also realize that it's a labor of love, and for those who report things as they are said, regardless of personal bias, I genuinely am grateful for all that you do. The snark factor has gone up though in recent years, and between it, the people on this board attacking each other... it's getting to the point I've thought I need a new home for BB seasons.

---

Returning to the topic of this thread, Rachel -- I want to say although I love her and think her heart is in the right place, I wish she'd get the heck out of her own way sometimes. I do not expect her to win this season, and at the rate she is going I do not see her getting to second place either. I would like Adam to stay on the block, and Shelly go home.. but this will likely not happen. My 2nd best solution is for Jeff to go home, because his arrogance and cockiness I think are weighing Jordan's game down. That too will likely not happen, and I will have to watch Brendon go home, again .. followed by Rachel be upset .. again. And it will be an unpleasant next couple of weeks for me.

Last night I heard J and J talking at length, running all the scenarios, and a few things became abundantly clear 1) Jeff actually hates Rachel, not dislikes, not wants out of the house cause she's ruining his game, hates her, as in never wants to be her friend after BB is over. 2) J and J have always planned to ride on R/B's coat tails and discard them like yesterday's trash. Because of things I've heard Rachel and Brenden say this .. disturbs me because I know how much both Rachel and Brendon really looked up to and admired J and J. It also disgusts me that Jordan talks with disgust about babysitting Rachel.. when I watched the feeds last week, and while it's true Rachel needed to be guided from a few bad decisions, most of the time Jordan spent with Rachel, Rachel was confiding in her as a friend.

Personally everyone goes on about what great people Jeff and Jordan are. I myself was lured into believing they were decent people. My opinion on them has soured however.

Thanks for the well thought out post. I couldn't have said it better. I understand everyone has their own opinion, and they have a right to like/dislike whoever, but there is a post asking people to keep personal thoughts to a minimum and in parenthesis when reporting live feeds but it gets ignored more often than not.

If you are adding personal comments, please keep them to a minimum and use brackets [personal comment] around the text.

I just shake my head at the bias and inaccuracies and go on about my day. I started to help out with updates when I had the time but just that fact that there is so much personal opinion mixed in with the updates makes me not want to even try. I thought the discussion forum was where personal opinions were supposed to be posted.

To claim that the feeds are being purposefully reported inaccurately is an exaggeration. Does it happen from time to time... I'm sure it does as we are all human and we make mistakes.

Morty's LFU's work hard, long hours to provide as thorough a reporting as they can and if it's not being done to anyone's satisfaction then we welcome you or anyone else to jump in and do updates too.

Ceci, I didn't take Casper's post that way at all - I think I'm on the same page with her. My initial post about this was just an FYI to people to read for themselves because there are a lot of inaccuracies, whether you think so or not. I'm not saying it's intentional, just that it happens. I also said I appreciate people's work and I think Casper did, too.

Thanks for the well thought out post. I couldn't have said it better. I understand everyone has their own opinion, and they have a right to like/dislike whoever, but there is a post asking people to keep personal thoughts to a minimum and in parenthesis when reporting live feeds but it gets ignored more often than not.

If you are adding personal comments, please keep them to a minimum and use brackets [personal comment] around the text.

I just shake my head at the bias and inaccuracies and go on about my day. I started to help out with updates when I had the time but just that fact that there is so much personal opinion mixed in with the updates makes me not want to even try. I thought the discussion forum was where personal opinions were supposed to be posted.

I have done some updating and I dont know where these inaccuracies are, I type exactly what I hear, and I rarely put in a personal thought, I also read the other posters updates usually every morning and I have most likey been watching the feeds thru the day and I am not getting inaccurate reporting, and if someone here has their favs, that is fine, but why try to say then that ppl are reporting and putting their own spin on the live feeds against their favs, that is ridiculous in my mind, we who have the feeds can certainly listen to what we hear and interprete it how we want and post in the fourms, so I do not think the updaters are putting their personal bias in any of their posting, I just do not!!!!

As far as Rachel goes, she is a bloody mess, no ifs ands or butts, and it doesn't matter for what reason she simply cannot get along in that house, has no idea how to not take everything as a personal attack, she has no daily life skills it would seem the way she carries on and especially how she lives her life thru Brendon, and believe me he is no better, however I do think he has skills to remain calm enough to forge thru this game, we will see what happens thurs, I believe he will be put up and out.

Guest 6Borders

First of all I want to say that although I only did live feed (actually BBAD) updates for a few weeks I tried to report accurately what was said and when I added personal comments I feel I tried to stay pretty unbiased and I was trying to add quips to allieviate the boredom of the feeds.

I also tried to keep my reporting in short paragraphs for easier reading and saved my "personal bashing" for the forum and not the updates. (Personally I enjoyed the heck out of doing the updates, even tho apparently I was putting in too much detail for poor Morty and the Mods to edit...sorry about that!!)

That being said, and back to Rachel, I am NOT and never have been a Rachel fan and never will be. I think she behaves worse than any bratty 3 year old I've ever baby-sat (and I've done A LOT of munchkin sitting) and she she's an emotional train-wreck. It's my personal opinion that Jordan DID get stuck with baby-sitting (just like Brendon does 24/7) and I think she did a heck of a job.

I also personally feel that Rachel needs serious and immediate professional help, and a MAJOR part of that to get away from Brendon and learn to stand on her own two feet and take the good qualities she has and make something of herself. Yes, Rachel does behave like a spoiled child but it makes me SICK the way Brendon treats her. I do NOT like Rachel but she deserves better than what she is getting from this "relationship".

Well, here's the bottom line at the moment: Rachel is begging Daniele not to break up the Rachel/Brendon team. Is that an echo I hear? I read so much about Rachel and Brendon being tough competitors but lately, all I've seen is them trudging up the stairs to ask the toughest competitor in the house for another favor. As a former Rachel and Brendon supporter - I had to work at it; believe me - I am fine with believing that they haven't shown me much this go 'round as of yet, anyway. Go home. Both of you. I hope Daniele really takes a bold step and evicts Rachel this week.

And....once again, a shoutout to all the LFU's. You do a fine job and I sincerely appreciate the effort.

Six Borders and Fatcat thanks for posting! :notworthy: You guys do a great job and it saves me money not having to get feeds!!! :animated_bouncy:

rachel is SO tiresome!!!! J/J were smart to come in talk a bit and leave!

get a clue wretchel!

I dont think it will be the J's going up and out this week or one of them, Jeff, I wish Dani could evict Rachel but she would really cut her nose off to spite her face if she kept Brendon in there , as he would prolly make a come back and win, and put her up,lol no matter what he promised her, that is how they roll in there.

thanks for the thing about the updates, I try to write exactly what I hear and 6boarders?, I always laugh at the side comments, I don't care who is makeing a side comment I love the humor, and have a mind of my own as far as how or if it would sway y opinion,just sayin

Archived