Rachel - Week 6

CeCiMom

• Replies 285
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ya know would it have killed Brendon and Rachael to sleep in beds next to each other instead of squeezing together in a single bed glued together?

I heard Porsche say this morning she stole their stuffed animal. (sorry I just forgot the name)

Happy no POV for Rachel & Brendon, it's time to go at this point , I hope Rachel is sent out , even though she can't play without BRENNNNDON being there ( game wise good to keep her is 50/50) she may become vengful and start winning again

:scared:

Rachel is an inconsiderate tramp who can't think past self , everyone in the

house is missing someone I would not have given them my bed either .. if

you want to sleep together go to HN room which is empty and no one has to share

in your sexcapades because you know they were at it even with ppl in the

room.:gossip:

As far as what the world thinks of her, and why she can't get a job,( in her

own words, her Mother did not want her to return to the house) , it's

because you can't change who you are and you allowed the world to see this

train wreck behavior twice now. She has been given more chances than anyone in

BB history and for me it's taken the shine off of what was my favorite summer

guilty pleasure . It's time for her to leave and not come back . I feel like I

was held hostage by BB in order for her to have some money to live on .Get

a job like the rest of us..... Oh I forgot you can't

And yes I know I

don't have to watch.. but did I mention Morty's and BB are MY favorite summer

pleasure.. without Rachel:dork:

:hurray: This is the first long post I've ever read. It was worth it!

Otherwise I can't be bother with very long posts with the tiny writing all squeezed together--MOST of the people at Morty's have agreed in the past the tiny writing is too small to read after four or fives lines together--so they just don't read it!

Rachel is not a dumbass, and she does not act like a bimbo. She has a loud personality, sure. But at least she has a personality. Some of these people are a total snooze factor x 100. They're all so busy tripping over themselves to be invisible it's ridiculous.

Shelly did work over-time last week ... but it wasn't to help Rachel, it was to get out Porsche. Shelly sees Porsche as an obstacle between her and the finals.

This didn't sit well with Dani who has grown close to porche .. and so Kalia flipped the script when Lawon was a dumbass and volunteered himself to go up on the block. In the end, Rachel staying was good for J and J so Shelly and crew voted for her to stay. Cause honestly... on that side of the house.. NO ONE wants to win a competition... except Rachel! It was J and J's AND the other vet's decision to get both dominic, AND cassie out. ED sat down with them when he was in the house and the 6 of them made a list of the order of evictees .. Keith, than Dominic, than Cassie. Dani started to try to fracture B and R and J and J by putting seeds of doubt in each other's ear, and so Rachel was gunning to get Cassie out, because Dani was basically like -- Cassie & Shelly will team up with J and J and leave you and Brenden high and dry. So Rachel wanted J and J to put up Cassie, and when they refused B and R thought this proved what Dani was saying.

Which J and J managed to convince the whole house was just because R was somehow just jealous of Cassie.. as if they hadn't all decided to get her out week one .. which they had. So it was just total BS.

Which is why when Dani was like lets back door Jeff.. Rachel originally considered it. But when it became clear that Dani was just pushing to save Dom for her own purposes, and that J and J weren't out to get them, they ousted Dominic -- thus creating a split between the vets.

Since that time, in the conversations I've heard with J and J .. they have made it clear they expect and want the whole house to be after R and B .. and that they want R and B to do their dirty work, so that the blood isn't on their hands. J and J have been using R and B all season. The only time Jeff has done anything is when he had to win veto or he'd of gone home.

Last week when all the double dealing was going on to get Porsche then Lawon on the block, the vets -- J and J and R and B began noticing that stuff was going from one side of the house to the other (through both shelly AND porsche). If you remember from the show this week .. Shelly told Dani what Rachel said when she came out of HOH. Shelly never said "Rachel said you all made a deal" she said what it was that Rachel said .. but the way it was communicated it made it SEEM like Rachel had threw out the deal she made with Kalia and Dani .. even though she hadn't said a word.

So long story short, Shelly got caught.. Rachel wasn't lying, and it honestly became a case of he said, she said with Rachel looking like the bad guy, when RACHEL did NOTHING wrong. Rachel DID NOT throw J and J under the bus, the front of Morty's page is WRONG. I listened to that convo .. and they were TRYING to convince Dani to put up Adam and Shelly. They volunteered THEMSELVES to be back doored if they didn't win veto, or if one of the noms won veto and took themselves off. They were simply asking for a chance to stay in the house ..

And yet everyone is mad at them ..

I honestly don't get it.

It's a good game move on their part for one, and for another .. Shelly threw Rachel under the bus to Dani and them inadvertently by trying to play both sides for so long. She made Rachel an even bigger target than she was. And in a game of us or them.. it's always better if them is the group that goes home.

Good post - and I agree. I honestly dont get it either. Rachel gets blamed for everything. So not fair.

If I here her say "Thanks America" one more friggin time. So embarassing for her that the vote had nothing at all to do with either of them. I don't think USA had much to do with the results as much as CBS did.

I voted for Dominic agree Grodner may have manipulated results..Dominic was so entertaining and I wanted my Dani to have another ally and hoped if he came back J/J would reunite with Dani and Dom..and they would have also had the numbers with Porsche and Kalia to take back the house and oust Rachel...oh well...

I watched the feeds last night and it's really disgusting how the people in the house seem to turn everything back on Rachel - when it was lying Shelly who DID say all the stuff she is denying..and crying about. Seems like she is not only the house scapegoat but the board's scapegoat, too. Instead of calling Rachel rude names and talking about you hate her (mostly you J&Jers since you are pissed about the deal with Dani) point out specific things that she has done besides being emotional, being over-attached to someone and trying to keep herself and her partner in the game. Everything she told Brendon in that convo about Jeff and Jordan was the truth.

It's also getting really old how when I read the live updates on this board things are slanted against Brendon/Rachel constantly. For example, if Jeff, Jordan, Dani, etc say something it's "Jeff said blahblahblah to Daniele up in the HOH." If it's Rachel or Brendon it's "Rachel and Brendon throwing so and so under the bus." If it's Kalia it's Kalia is eating (AGAIN) even though you can pretty much see Dani eating 50% of the time you see her on feeds, also, as well as Porsche. I appreciate the live-feed updaters and have tried to pitch in when I have time. It's a hard job and I understand really hard to get things accurate unless you keep using the flashback feature - which I do and it's why it takes me so long to do a write-up. I take whatever I read with a grain of salt because I've seen many inaccuracies, including complete errors in who said what but you can't catch everything, I guess. Anyway, sorry I guess I rambled but I just want to say that if you are going by what people are posting and reporting, don't take it all as gospel. Listen for yourselves.

I totaly see what you are saying BUT the comparison between COWlia eating and Dani eating is that Dani eats with manners, mouth closed, no shoveling, food NOT falling out etc... I agree 100% about the flashback feature, I have found several inconsistencies in what supposedly being said...

Rachel is not a dumbass, and she does not act like a bimbo. She has a loud personality, sure. But at least she has a personality. Some of these people are a total snooze factor x 100. They're all so busy tripping over themselves to be invisible it's ridiculous.

Shelly did work over-time last week ... but it wasn't to help Rachel, it was to get out Porsche. Shelly sees Porsche as an obstacle between her and the finals.

This didn't sit well with Dani who has grown close to porche .. and so Kalia flipped the script when Lawon was a dumbass and volunteered himself to go up on the block. In the end, Rachel staying was good for J and J so Shelly and crew voted for her to stay. Cause honestly... on that side of the house.. NO ONE wants to win a competition... except Rachel! It was J and J's AND the other vet's decision to get both dominic, AND cassie out. ED sat down with them when he was in the house and the 6 of them made a list of the order of evictees .. Keith, than Dominic, than Cassie. Dani started to try to fracture B and R and J and J by putting seeds of doubt in each other's ear, and so Rachel was gunning to get Cassie out, because Dani was basically like -- Cassie & Shelly will team up with J and J and leave you and Brenden high and dry. So Rachel wanted J and J to put up Cassie, and when they refused B and R thought this proved what Dani was saying.

Which J and J managed to convince the whole house was just because R was somehow just jealous of Cassie.. as if they hadn't all decided to get her out week one .. which they had. So it was just total BS.

Which is why when Dani was like lets back door Jeff.. Rachel originally considered it. But when it became clear that Dani was just pushing to save Dom for her own purposes, and that J and J weren't out to get them, they ousted Dominic -- thus creating a split between the vets.

Since that time, in the conversations I've heard with J and J .. they have made it clear they expect and want the whole house to be after R and B .. and that they want R and B to do their dirty work, so that the blood isn't on their hands. J and J have been using R and B all season. The only time Jeff has done anything is when he had to win veto or he'd of gone home.

Last week when all the double dealing was going on to get Porsche then Lawon on the block, the vets -- J and J and R and B began noticing that stuff was going from one side of the house to the other (through both shelly AND porsche). If you remember from the show this week .. Shelly told Dani what Rachel said when she came out of HOH. Shelly never said "Rachel said you all made a deal" she said what it was that Rachel said .. but the way it was communicated it made it SEEM like Rachel had threw out the deal she made with Kalia and Dani .. even though she hadn't said a word.

So long story short, Shelly got caught.. Rachel wasn't lying, and it honestly became a case of he said, she said with Rachel looking like the bad guy, when RACHEL did NOTHING wrong. Rachel DID NOT throw J and J under the bus, the front of Morty's page is WRONG. I listened to that convo .. and they were TRYING to convince Dani to put up Adam and Shelly. They volunteered THEMSELVES to be back doored if they didn't win veto, or if one of the noms won veto and took themselves off. They were simply asking for a chance to stay in the house ..

I honestly don't get it.

It's a good game move on their part for one, and for another .. Shelly threw Rachel under the bus to Dani and them inadvertently by trying to play both sides for so long. She made Rachel an even bigger target than she was. And in a game of us or them.. it's always better if them is the group that goes home.

Eh, I agree she definitely has a personality, albeit a bit of a psychotic one. I still think she is a little on the trashy side, and she can be a total dumbass.

Personally, not mad at anyone and not sure who is :animated_scratchchin: .......also, thought the the deal B/R brought to dani was a good one & not intended to throw J/J under the bus, have posted that over & over since it took place........but also believe at the time, if Shelly wouldn't have stepped in, Adam would have gone up & Rach would have gone out & either her OR her BF would be in the house.

After that, things did go CRAZZZZEEEEE.......mostly due to Kalia's indecision, Lawon's insane offer and certainly Shelly working on overdrive.

The only thing that drives me insane is the constant WHINING Rachel's been doing, bringing up ever little thing that anyone said or did to her, :stirthepot: intended to rile her BF to her defense.

It's ANNOYING! and, I WANT IT TO STOP! :furious3:

:hurray: This is the first long post I've ever read. It was worth it!

Otherwise I can't be bother with very long posts with the tiny writing all squeezed together--MOST of the people at Morty's have agreed in the past the tiny writing is too small to read after four or fives lines together--so they just don't read it!

Ditto, I rarely read the long posts. Who has the time?

Hey Rachel, you bloated booze bag, GET OUT!

Good post Casper! Couple thoughts though...

Last week when all the double dealing was going on to get Porsche then Lawon on the block, the vets -- J and J and R and B began noticing that stuff was going from one side of the house to the other

Brendon wasn't there last week so, he was not a part of that drama. And, both sides have been noticing that things weren't staying secret for weeks now it's just the speed of it last week which allowed them to pinpoint it between Shelly and Porshe. I don't think they don't realize is that it's actually both of them. (Between J/J/A/S it's Shelly that spills. Between J/J/R it's Rachel that spills to Porche who takes it to Dani. Between S/A it's usually Shelly. Between S/K it's usually Shelly. When it's D/K it's Dani to Porshe (then to Rachel) and Kalia to Shelly (then to J/J) The common threads in all scenario's... is Shelly and Porshe.)

So long story short, Shelly got caught.. Rachel wasn't lying,

She isn't telling the truth either when it comes to whether Shelly tried to make a F3 with Brenchel. As Brendon even said himself it was just a hypothetical and Shelly never said she was going to take a deal OR keep Brendon over Jordan that week. So, in some ways they are both lying and both telling the truth.

and it honestly became a case of he said, she said with Rachel looking like the bad guy, when RACHEL did NOTHING wrong.

Wrong is perception. Rachel knows that everyone is trying to point fingers at Porshe and Shelly. Rachel wants to prove that it's Shelly and is twisting what happened to make Shelly look bad. I think that can be seen as "wrong."

Rachel DID NOT throw J and J under the bus, the front of Morty's page is WRONG.

Yes they did and NO it's not! B/R most certainly did throw J/J under the bus! I agree that they were trying to get the noms to be Adam/Shelly but, they did NOT offer themselves as BD options. They offered for Dani to TELL people that she was going to BD Brendon but, actually BD Jeff. Quite a difference.

(I listened to that convo .. and they were TRYING to convince Dani to put up Adam and Shelly. They volunteered THEMSELVES to be back doored if they didn't win veto, or if one of the noms won veto and took themselves off. They were simply asking for a chance to stay in the house ..

Not only did they agree to BD Jeff... they asked to make a F3 deal and so, it wasn't just a "simply asking for a chance to stay in the house." conversation and that's why J/J fans are upset with them.

I honestly don't get it.

My thoughts are in purple :)

Thank you both for the comprehensive post. I am still a little bit confused but that's normal. I'm not mad/angry at any of them. Honestly. I am just sick of Rachel. She is the very same as she was before and once was enough. I gave her the benefit of the doubt and now I am taking it back. I want her gone. I don't care what Rachel did or didn't do, I am sick of her. Sorry, Casper Sabe. I know that you adore Rachel.

I would like to see Rachel gone. She has got on my last nerve.

Honestly I don't picture J&J being able to get to the end so I don't care if they go now or in a few weeks. My life is not invested in who wins.

I could tolerate the humble Rachel last week but since Brendon came back she's gone back to the worst Rachel, ever.

I heard Brendon saying during the deal talk, say your BDing me & if one of them comes down, I'm willing to go up, I've gone home once, I'm not scared........ a big part of the deal was that it remained secret from everyone, so no one ever suspected they made one.......but, whatever. doesn't really matter as dani will do whatever she decides in her best interest at this point, as she should, certainly not bound by any deal.

I don't really remember the conversation that way Ceci. I saw it as, they figured they were her targets and all they were asking for was a chance to not to go up on the block initially. And I still wouldn't call it throwing them under the bus. Dani's after couples, if it's not them, it's the other. J and J throw R and B under the bus if we're going by this logic all the time, yet no one (except me it seems) dislikes J and J when they do it. I walked away from that conversation feeling as though R and B were looking out for them, and their alliance the best they could. So I do think the front of the board was wrong. It was Dani who wanted to BD Jeff, or at least told Kalia that. The extent I agree with them turning on them was that they more or less spelled out for Dani that J and J had everyone else in their pocket, except for P/K/B/R and of those 4 the only ones she could trust to win comps for her if necessary was R and B.

I'm to the point I no longer want to defend R and B to anyone. I love them. I think R gets a bad rap, some is deserved, most of it is not. Everyone knows how I feel about her, and about it. It's exhausting trying to defend them all the time.. when it falls on deaf ears. I think you ceci for at least taking the time to post your thoughts on what I said.

OMG Rachel every chance she gets she is so paranoid and badmouthing Shelly to Jordan and everyone and especially J&J to Brendon. She is driving me nuts.

Rachel is saying the reason Brendon went home the first time was because of J&J. Rachel is so paranoid they believe Shelly. She is freaking.

Lighten up Rach HELL

Rachel is on a rant and they should have kept Dominic and gone with that alliance. Whisper whisper paranoia.

OMG Rachel every chance she gets she is so paranoid and badmouthing Shelly to Jordan and everyone and especially J&J to Brendon. She is driving me nuts.

Rachel is saying the reason Brendon went home the first time was because of J&J. Rachel is so paranoid they believe Shelly. She is freaking.

Lighten up Rach HELL

A rabid dog could never lighten up!!!giljotiini.gif

It doesn't matter what Dani says or when she says it. Dani detests Rachel and Brendon and can't get past that. Even if she had struck a deal with them Rachel will no doubt piss her off before then and she will take it out on Brendon. They get dissed the second they leave her air space. Dani needs to worry about jury votes. She has the chops to win but not without votes.

AND......I am so glad that I don't have a vested interest in any of them winning. Jordan won already and of that I am glad. Anything else for her is lagniappe. Of them all, I think that Jeff realizes that this is it for him and he wants/needs the money. He is serious but does he have the chops?

Less is more on television. I prefer the subtle Rachel. When she's HOH she's just too much. I liked her better last year because every other HG was so mean to her. Her shenanigans would be much more effective on the stage. She must be fun outside the house otherwise Ragan would never befriend her. BB needs acting coaches...

Archived