Rachel - Week 6

CeCiMom

:food-smiley-005:

What pisses me off is why throw J/J under the bus now. They voted to keep Rachel, they didn't put them up, they have been loyal to Brendon and Clifford. The reason other HOH aren't going after J/J is cuz they haven't won anything. B/R is a much stronger team. You get rid of the stronger pair. Plus, Clifford is unstable at times, okay, most of the time. How can you be sure she wouldn't screw things up. She has in the past. I honestly don't know why J/J are still working with B/R.

The reason they are working with Brenchel is they are the world floaters and they and their other cronies (Adam and Shelley) are keeping them safe and JJ have to do nothing. I think that is coming to an end.

Brenchel has a good point ... work with Dani who is an awesome competitor. Why stick with JJ when they never win anything ... or try.

• Replies 285
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:food-smiley-005:

The reason they are working with Brenchel is they are the world floaters and they and their other cronies (Adam and Shelley) are keeping them safe and JJ have to do nothing. I think that is coming to an end.

Brenchel has a good point ... work with Dani who is an awesome competitor. Why stick with JJ when they never win anything ... or try.

Never win anything? Jordan won HOH and Jeff has won POV. And WTH is a "world floater"??

Never win anything? Jordan won HOH and Jeff has won POV. And WTH is a "world floater"??

LOL everybody in the house is talking shyte and making fake deals right now

I bet if they even have the nerve to go with this plan they are momentarilly talking about Jeff will win POV again

LOL everybody in the house is talking shyte and making fake deals right now

I bet if they even have the nerve to go with this plan they are momentarilly talking about Jeff will win POV again

I'd like to see him get fired up like he did last week and win another POV.

They (Jeff and Brendon)threw the comp to Jordan - that is how she won. Today, she mentioned that she hopes the next comp is prizes so she can drop out early and get a prize. I would call that a floater.

The only reason Jeff won is because his butt was on he line. Other than that, he has done zippo.

IDK what feeds anyone else was watching, but there was nothing in that deal about BDing Jeff. Brendon agreed to be Bdoored, if one of the floaters took themselves off, knowing the odds were about 100-o.

Not sayin it couldn't happen, just sayin it wasn't part of the deal and even though Rachel did try to keep cryin about J/J having something with S and/or A, Brendon kept saying this is NOT about J/J. He made it very clear the deal did not include dumping J/J now.

They (Jeff and Brendon)threw the comp to Jordan - that is how she won. Today, she mentioned that she hopes the next comp is prizes so she can drop out early and get a prize. I would call that a floater.

The only reason Jeff won is because his butt was on he line. Other than that, he has done zippo.

Doesn't matter if his ass was on the line or not, he won it. And there were many people playing that HOH comp Jordan won and only 2 people threw it, who knows if they would have beat her or not. And if memory serves me right, Danielle was one of the ones she beat!

Doesn't matter if his ass was on the line or not, he won it. And there were many people playing that HOH comp Jordan won and only 2 people threw it, who knows if they would have beat her or not. And if memory serves me right, Danielle was one of the ones she beat!

Danielle had the golden key at the time of that HOH competition.

AMEN!!!! It pisses me off when people say it was thrown to her. Yeah, they threw their shots (Brendan and Jeff) but they might not have beat her if they tried, and it would have been stupid for them to beat their own alliance anyway.

AMEN!!!! It pisses me off when people say it was thrown to her. Yeah, they threw their shots (Brendan and Jeff) but they might not have beat her if they tried, and it would have been stupid for them to beat their own alliance anyway.

I like that they gave it to her. It seemed like the "gentlemanly" thing to do. :P

Your memory is off dear...Dani had golden key that week...But I agree with everything else you said...Who knows if the two guys would have beat her or not....I rem on Jordos season that she did great on another golf type comp...Gotta give her some credit.....Jordan is playing a pretty good game for herself...

Once again the word "floater" is being used in the wrong context. The term "floater" refers to a person who goes back and forth to whom ever is the HOH and not to someone who doesn't win or try to win competitions.

Once again the word "floater" is being used in the wrong context. The term "floater" refers to a person who goes back and forth to whom ever is the HOH and not to someone who doesn't win or try to win competitions.

So right about the floater term. And some people play the game being "coasters". There are other ways to play/win this game than to win everything, be aggressive and have huge targets on your back every week so that you HAVE to play the game. I bet Dr Will and Jordan didn't mind not winning many comps when they were cashing that half a million dollar check.

Dick quote nominations: "Is Dani's real plan to backdoor Brenden? There has to be a reason for the awful nominations. I see 3 wasted HOH's in a row for Dani & clowns"

:animated_rotfl:

Unfortunately whatever his big emergency was--it isn't keeping him busy enough

Dick quote nominations: "Is Dani's real plan to backdoor Brenden? There has to be a reason for the awful nominations. I see 3 wasted HOH's in a row for Dani & clowns"

:animated_rotfl:

Da Da Da Dani and the Clowns........(singing to the tune of Benny and the Jets). SUGARB - STOP SINGING!!!!

I really hate this b*tch. Jordan took care of her outbursts all week but she turned on J/J in under 24 hours. Grow a backbone Rachel! Or maybe just some morals. Why not try to fight it out with your original alliance instead of FLOATING to Dani whenever she's HOH.

unbelievable...I feel like I wanna be done with this season...I am so sick of people losing then getting to come back...and yes I feel the same about Kaysar before you jump me on it

I mean it was nice but looking back it is so flippin unfair...now this cow gets her boytoy back...this season is done for

-Kyo

I really hate this b*tch. Jordan took care of her outbursts all week but she turned on J/J in under 24 hours. Grow a backbone Rachel! Or maybe just some morals. Why not try to fight it out with your original alliance instead of FLOATING to Dani whenever she's HOH.

HUH??

Da Da Da Dani and the Clowns........(singing to the tune of Benny and the Jets). SUGARB - STOP SINGING!!!!

Off-topic moment.

I LOVE that song! I'll blast it through my speakers at least once a week and sing (scream) along to it! XD

I know it so well know I know its "electric boots" not "electric boobs"! hahaha, a mistake I made often in the beginning.:animated_rotfl:

Earlier Rachel was compared to ED. I disagree with that. ED's outbursts were done on purpose, to rattle other HGs' cages. Rachel just blurts out with this crap. She should enjoy her waning time with Brendon. :inlove:

both in and out of the BB house.

Archived