Rachel - Week 6

CeCiMom

• Replies 285
  • Created
  • Last Reply

and those who wanted Jeff and Jordan safe voted Brendon back in to as help and/or bigger targets

Totally agree. I think that vote was for J/J not B/R. I just hope B/R do not win veto so that at least one of them is out of there. I really hope it is Rachel. Brendon can play on his own without being pathetic.

The forum people voted for Brenchal either to bring on the drama or to stick it to Dani.

49.5 % to help J/J 49.5% to stick it to Dani 1 % Brenchel fans (I might be a little bit generous on that last one) :animated_rotfl:

She went from their most fierce competitor to being the two ton anchor for the alliance. Granted none of them have steped up to win, but that was Rachel's calling card because her social game has always been pile of crap. Now she can't even win a comp.

They need to dump her and her psychotic behavior. It was nice for them to have her because she was a big target to hide behind, but with the numbers dwindling fast its just better to dump her now and start playing to win. Unless she's winning she is no use to anyone, and her mental state has her just spinning her wheels.

She went from their most fierce competitor to being the two ton anchor for the alliance. Granted none of them have steped up to win, but that was Rachel's calling card because her social game has always been pile of crap. Now she can't even win a comp.

They need to dump her and her psychotic behavior. It was nice for them to have her because she was a big target to hide behind, but with the numbers dwindling fast its just better to dump her now and start playing to win. Unless she's winning she is no use to anyone, and her mental state has her just spinning her wheels.

BTW you make a good point about Rachel. She really hasn't been great in comps this season. I think she'll end up leaving this week and that'll end up being a bad move for Dani - again. I still think Jeff/Jordan and their Shelly/Adam alliance will prevail in the end. I think at least 2 of those four will be F2.

Rachel and brendon's grand plan now is to call a truce w/ dani throw jeff and Jordan under the bus. Dani will not ( I hope) believe them but it would be funny if right after they leave to call jeff and Jordan up and tell them what was said that could work to her advantage

Rachel and brendon's grand plan now is to call a truce w/ dani throw jeff and Jordan under the bus. Dani will not ( I hope) believe them but it would be funny if right after they leave to call jeff and Jordan up and tell them what was said that could work to her advantage

Meh, Jeff & Jordan were going to backstab Rachel & Brendon anyway.

Meh, Jeff & Jordan were going to backstab Rachel & Brendon anyway.

Of course they were but Rachel is saying that she went to bat for them blah blah blah, who was holding her hand all last week??? I really don't think that Jeff and Jordan would run upstairs and throw Rachel and Brendan under the bus in that manner. I hope that Dani would not believe them and it would be funny if she called Jeff and Jordan up to her room right after they leave and then rat them out to Jeff and Jordan. Jeff and Jordan I believe would be far easier to work with than Rancel and Brendan. She may offer them another 1 week deal who knows I just find it funny that it took all of 24 hours to turn her back on Jeff and Jordan. I don't think Jeff and Jordan would have turned on Rachel and Brendan for at least another couple of weeks.

Of course they were but Rachel is saying that she went to bat for them blah blah blah, who was holding her hand all last week??? I really don't think that Jeff and Jordan would run upstairs and throw Rachel and Brendan under the bus in that manner. I hope that Dani would not believe them and it would be funny if she called Jeff and Jordan up to her room right after they leave and then rat them out to Jeff and Jordan. Jeff and Jordan I believe would be far easier to work with than Rancel and Brendan. She may offer them another 1 week deal who knows I just find it funny that it took all of 24 hours to turn her back on Jeff and Jordan. I don't think Jeff and Jordan would have turned on Rachel and Brendan for at least another couple of weeks.

Rachel and Brendon had the chance to throw Jeff/Jordan under the bus two weeks ago but instead chose to try to make a deal which included keeping Jeff/Jordan safe. I don't quite remember Jeff/Jordan giving a rat's ass if their deal kept Brenchel safe. Say what you want about Rachel/Brendon but they have been loyal to J/J with the exception being when they thought J/J weren't being loyal to them. Naive of them, yes, but don't try to twist it to make it seem like Jeff/Jordan are loyal to Brenchel in the least. They are using them, plain and simple.

Ugh! Terrible move! Why can't they just face the fact that Dani is not going to work with them and even if she made a deal she would never keep it! They KNOW this is Big Brother and it will get back to J/J and pissing them off is not going to help this situation, just screw it up for the one that stays!

Their plan is to propose a deal to work with her but Brendon specifically said, "let's not throw anyone else under the bus." Just FYI. Can you really blame them for trying? Sticking up for others has got them nowhere. They probably think Daniele is a rational human being who would rather win a game than play personal - but she's not.

After watching the epsidoes and live feeds from the past 2 weeks it seems Dani can no longer stand Rachel and/or Brendon, at all. I highly doubt she'll mend together the veteran alliance again.

After watching the episodes and live feeds from the past 2 weeks it seems Dani can no longer stand Rachel and/or Brendon, at all. I highly doubt she'll mend together the veteran alliance again. No matter how much I hope so.

EDIT: Sorry for the double post. Don't know how to delete it. For some reason posting on this forum is EXTREMELY slow for me. It takes like 7 minutes for a reply to go through, if it even does. Weird.

Guest Corky812

Thought maybe these idiots had learned something - apparently not! What are they thinking!

Rachel is just going to be back to same: happy when it goes her way, major pity party when it does not. It's going to be "sooo unfair", "we fought so hard". Brendon will be back to "you are so beautiful...wonderful...etc" (Sorry but it's hard to reply to one without bringing the other in because they are so interchangeable!)

Love how Clifford and Brenda are saying to Dani, if you put both of us up, one of us will stay and we will still come after you. The only chance you have is to work with us. Next week is a physical comp and Brennnoon will win. I'm just so disgusted with Clifford.

What pisses me off is why throw J/J under the bus now. They voted to keep Rachel, they didn't put them up, they have been loyal to Brendon and Clifford. The reason other HOH aren't going after J/J is cuz they haven't won anything. B/R is a much stronger team. You get rid of the stronger pair. Plus, Clifford is unstable at times, okay, most of the time. How can you be sure she wouldn't screw things up. She has in the past. I honestly don't know why J/J are still working with B/R.

Damn, you guys gotta admit Brenchel just made a really convincing argument and Dani genuinely seems to be considering it!

Aww, wish I could have seen/see it. I love good deals and game play. Though that could be acting on Danielle's part... better acting than Lawon! (Hahahah! I LOVED him last night :animated_rotfl:)

What pisses me off is why throw J/J under the bus now. They voted to keep Rachel, they didn't put them up, they have been loyal to Brendon and Clifford. The reason other HOH aren't going after J/J is cuz they haven't won anything. B/R is a much stronger team. You get rid of the stronger pair. Plus, Clifford is unstable at times, okay, most of the time. How can you be sure she wouldn't screw things up. She has in the past. I honestly don't know why J/J are still working with B/R.

From my understanding they are NOT throwing J and J under the bus. As a last resort in the us vs them .. well then yeah, they will put J and J out .. but they were really trying to get Dani to lean towards Shelly and Adam, NOT J and J. While losing Shelly could hurt their game, vote wise for eviction, it wouldn't hurt J and J's game vote wise for the Jury. And it wont hurt them, in compeitions either since Shelly hasn't won anything and Rachel and Brendon are strong potential compeitiors.

EXACTLY, Casper......the deal is to keep J/J until "later", keep the deal a secret & keep each other for F3. They made a convincing arguement & from what dani tod Kalia, I rhink she's going for it......at least to protect herself for next week. Who knows who will go back on their word, first.....tune in :animated_rotfl:

From my understanding they are NOT throwing J and J under the bus. As a last resort in the us vs them .. well then yeah, they will put J and J out .. but they were really trying to get Dani to lean towards Shelly and Adam, NOT J and J. While losing Shelly could hurt their game, vote wise for eviction, it wouldn't hurt J and J's game vote wise for the Jury. And it wont hurt them, in compeitions either since Shelly hasn't won anything and Rachel and Brendon are strong potential compeitiors.

You're right, they are doing nothing more than J/J did two weeks ago - try to make a deal for themselves. what are they supposed to do? Lie down, go to jury and hand Jeff or Jordan half a mil? Some people believe J/J can do no wrong, lol.

I must have missed something what I heard is that they didn't want to be in an alliance with people who don't to bat for them ie jeff and jordon my just of the conversation was they are going to pull one of the nominees off and backdoor jeff which she had tried to do since week 3.

You're right, they are doing nothing more than J/J did two weeks ago - try to make a deal for themselves. what are they supposed to do? Lie down, go to jury and hand Jeff or Jordan half a mil? Some people believe J/J can do no wrong, lol.

No they are not but Jeff and Jordan didn't throw anyone under the bus. Jeff said he did not want to know what she was going to do because he DID NOT want to throw anyone under the bus

Archived