Rachel - Week 6

CeCiMom

Gawd, Clifford will be impossible to watch this week. She has "her man" back with over a million votes. Ugh, yucky! I don't like Dani but please, just put them two up again. Please, I'll be your friend and give you a cookie.

• Replies 285
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah, I was talking about Kalia too - hoping she gets slop this week. Hope B/R/J/J get some real food for the week.

:animated_wave: I hate how happy Kalia and Porch are! HTF did Porch become so chummy with Dani?

I must have drifted off or something......we are talking about Rachel, right?

Have you noticed? The way this MB is set up all posters discuss all players under all topics. Confusing but random.

she is happy her man is back

she is talking a mile a minute on the feeds

better hope she wins hoh or her side does or she will be back in tears again :animated_bouncy:

She lost HOH but is still happy. And Daniele sure cheered up, lol. :P

I like brendon but not with Rachel hopefully they will not make any deals with dani

No, cause Dani thinks she can win every week with Porsche and Kalia. She should make a deal with Brenchel but her pride won't let her.

The only thing that surprises me about the Donatos at this point is how they haven't gotten their OWN reality show, good grief, there's enough dirt on the surface to make a series....it will be interesting to watch dani self destruct herself again to prove a point to Rachel.

Kalia's HOH like Dani's were two train wrecks. Now we'll get to watch a third. Donato reality series could be called "Mean Spirited"...

Also, what woman in her right mind would be so threatened by Rachel?

I agree she should go for a deal with Rachel and Brendan, maybe due to circumstances she has smartened up this time around. Brendan and Rachel definitely the strongest players, pick off everyone else and deal with F3. I hope she doesn't think that Brendan is really a favorite and she realizes he was only brought back to help J/J who can't do squat in this game.

It would make the most sense for Dani to make a deal with Brenchel and go after Jeff who was gunning for Kalia last week. I know that J and J fans wouldn't be happy about that though.

And I actually don't think Rachel needs some dignity for trying to be nice to Dani in her HOH room .. Rachel's doing what she should be doing, playing the game. If anyone needs some dignity in that situation it's Dani.

The fact that Dani can't contain herself and has to make nasty faces about Rachel when she leaves the room just goes on to show you that Dani's not this great competitor like she thinks she is, she plays with her emotions. Unlike Ragan, I so don't see Dani and Rachel being friends outside of the house.

I love the way Dani plays the camera and she hugged Rachel so she's playing the game too. We're the only ones who saw the face.

Nows the time for Kalia, Adam, Shelly, Porsche and Dani to work against the 4 vets. Anyone can see JJ and R&B want to be the final 4. Once they're gone then let the best player win. It should be simple now that Dani won HOH. 2 vets up (no voting) you'd have the numbers.

Ugh. The Train Wreck couple, take 2.

Take 3....remember, there was last year :furious3:

Gawd, Clifford will be impossible to watch this week. She has "her man" back with over a million votes. Ugh, yucky! I don't like Dani but please, just put them two up again. Please, I'll be your friend and give you a cookie.

Hell, I will be her BEST friend and give her homemade chocolate chip cookies in a bowl that slaps Kalia's hand every-time she reaches for one. :smitten:

Farewell again Brendon. I'm glad we could all enjoy a couple hours of happiness before Dani sucked all of the joy out of the house again.

Yep. Too bad!

If I was Brenchel I think it would be a better move to have brenda stay-oh well.

I didn't watch the feeds last night because I figure it would be Brenda and Clifford going at it like rabbits. This woman is so co-dependent it's not even funny. So let's see, they broke up for 2 days during Penis-gate. Then they were seperated for a week during Big Brother. Poor baby, what about military spouses who don't see their loved ones for 9 months? And her talking about CBS paying for their wedding? Give me a flippin break. No way did American vote for your man to come back. AG wanted him back, not us. I've been married for 13 years, know how much my wedding cost? $50. I understand that every little girl wants her dream wedding. I did too. I spent over $10,000 on my first one. Didn't last 5 years. Your man has already cheated on you once. Just dis-functional all around. Wait, you can't understand any of this. Here, let me help you...Woof, woof bark bark woof, growl.

I love the way Dani plays the camera and she hugged Rachel so she's playing the game too. We're the only ones who saw the face.

Nows the time for Kalia, Adam, Shelly, Porsche and Dani to work against the 4 vets. Anyone can see JJ and R&B want to be the final 4. Once they're gone then let the best player win. It should be simple now that Dani won HOH. 2 vets up (no voting) you'd have the numbers.

You can count Shelly out of this! She has some illusion that the vets will carry her to final 3!

I like Rachel, do not think she needs brendon to play her game! So bye bye Brendon! Thanks for visiting! :animated_wave:

I told you my girl Dani was fierce!!! :party_smilie:

ok even if Shelly is out, with 2 of R&B, JJ Shelly side up the numbers are still in Danis favour (3to 3 and she makes the decision)

that is of course if you can count on Adam, Kalia or Porsche to stay true to the plan. Not a great group to put hang your life line on.

but at this point who else can Dani go with...R&B is not going to happen or is JJ. And Dani said many times this week, never vote your alliance out...even though she went right ahead and did just that

The look on her face when she fournd out that Brendon might be comming back was priceless. They showed it for severesl seconds.

Reminded's me of a blow up doll i used to know!! :party_smilie:

Bahahahaha .... When she was sitting with her jaw wide open I said the same thing to my hubby ... that the woman looks like a blow-up doll. I'll leave it at that :lipsrsealed2:

Guest 6Borders

I feel sorry for you live-feeders and BBAD'ers for sure now that it's the Brenchel Show once again (that was money well saved for me the minute Brenchel and the Vets walked in the door)

This is bad because poor dilusional Rachel thinks America loves her and her man. Get a grip Rach...the only reason you were not voted out and your man was voted back in is you have a Fairy Godmother Grodner!!! Can't wait to see Grodner pay for your wedding!!!!

Archived