Rachel - Week 6

CeCiMom

• Replies 285
  • Created
  • Last Reply

she is happy her man is back

she is talking a mile a minute on the feeds

better hope she wins hoh or her side does or she will be back in tears again :animated_bouncy:

I was so happy Brendon was gone, but now we're back to, "Nothing is going to come in between me and my man." Ugh. Train wreck, take 2.

LOL I bet I will regret this whole thing in time! For now I just have to enjoy dani being mad and Dick being furious!

I was happy for Rachel when she saw Brenda though

LOL I bet I will regret this whole thing in time! For now I just have to enjoy dani being mad and Dick being furious!

I was happy for Rachel when she saw Brenda though

Ditto that. Pfft Dani and Cowpie

Oh yeah! Cowpie too! LOL I don't even think she understands the extent of trouble she's in! She thinks she has friends left and right in the house!

:animated_rotfl: :animated_rotfl:

All her friends in the house are in the refrigerator, or storage room.

The look on her face when she fournd out that Brendon might be comming back was priceless. They showed it for severesl seconds.

Reminded's me of a blow up doll i used to know!! :party_smilie:

What name did you give her?

She is so happy.

I love Happy Rachel.

Rejoice my friend. We knew this day was coming even when people said "LOL at brendon returning, not happening". We win tonight! This is just too funny. All the facial expressions tonight made this the best episode in a long time. Rachel and Dani's when they knew Brendon or Dom could return. Brendons when he heard Rachel wasn't evicted and Lawon was. Didn't see them but I know the facial expressions of Dani, Kalia, and Twitney from last listen, when they heard "over a million votes, BRENDON, YOU GOT IT!", I can just imagine it. Lawons face when he realized he just made a bad mistake. All of this makes me smile because I dislike them all so very much.

All her friends in the house are in the refrigerator, or storage room.

Soon to be flushed down LeToilet!!! :animated_wave:

Re: Brendon's return...no big surprise. If this goes per usual Brendon's days back will be numbered. Has anyone who "returned" to show after being eliminated even gone on the win the game?

I love Rachel and I've been rooting for her all summer! I would love to see her, Brendon, Jordan, or Jeff win this HOH. :animated_bouncy:

My jaw nearly dropped when Julie announced it was Brendon, I was totally expecting Dominic. Very happy for them all and hopefully they take this opportunity and run with it.

I love Rachel and I've been rooting for her all summer! I would love to see her, Brendon, Jordan, or Jeff win this HOH. :animated_bouncy:

My jaw nearly dropped when Julie announced it was Brendon, I was totally expecting Dominic. Very happy for them all and hopefully they take this opportunity and run with it.

You are welcome on this board! Could have used team brenchel power sooner though. But better late than never!

You are welcome on this board! Could have used team brenchel power sooner though. But better late than never!

Hahaha, I figured I've been lurking for far too long and decided my first post would have to be a pro Rachel one.

True! I can't imagine her not gaining 10 more pounds when she realizes food will be her only friend in the house now!

Hopefully she will go on slop this week.

Soon to be flushed down LeToilet!!! :animated_wave:

Re: Brendon's return...no big surprise. If this goes per usual Brendon's days back will be numbered. Has anyone who "returned" to show after being eliminated even gone on the win the game?

NOpe.

Archived