Jeff - Week 6

CeCiMom

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't think they've been full gusto to keep him this week. They may have had a few conversations here and there, but they haven't been working very hard at all, since they don't really want to get their hands dirty.

And VERY early in the week I heard them planning to blame Adam for their votes to evict him, before any of the rest of this happened. So to my mind they have always planned to evict Brendon and pin it on Adam.

I don't know if they planned to evict Brendon or not but you have to consider that they can't make it their BB life's work to campaign for Brendon and/or Rachel. This whole Brendon and Rachel saga is overlong and I am ready for it to be over as I am sure, in their own way and understandably so, are Jeff and Jordan. In truth, Brendon had a great second chance and blew it. I feel bad. I wanted him to stay but it does not look as if it is going to happen so Rachel needs to man-up and win comps from here on out. Rachel can do it. She still has a chance but that IS her chance; to win comps.

I don't think you can fault Jeff and not Brendon.

OK... Jeff was receptive to Dani saying Brendon was the target this week because they didn't get him before.

Jeff had thought it was a toss up between him and B and when he heard that her target was Brendon - said he'd go with the flow.

Meanwhile Brendon and Rach had been up in Dani's HOH Room (before the replacement ceremony) stating over and over why she should put up Jeff and Jordon. (throwing them under the bus)

UMMMM.... Both of them are trying to stay in the game. Both of them were willing to do whatever it takes to make it happen.

Soooo where's the problem ?

We are watching Big Brother aren't we ????

I don't think you can fault Jeff and not Brendon.

OK... Jeff was receptive to Dani saying Brendon was the target this week because they didn't get him before.

Jeff had thought it was a toss up between him and B and when he heard that her target was Brendon - said he'd go with the flow.

Meanwhile Brendon and Rach had been up in Dani's HOH Room (before the replacement ceremony) stating over and over why she should put up Jeff and Jordon. (throwing them under the bus)

UMMMM.... Both of them are trying to stay in the game. Both of them were willing to do whatever it takes to make it happen.

Soooo where's the problem ?

We are watching Big Brother aren't we ????

bravo....very bravo

-Kyo

I think R/B must be suffering from extreme entitlement......they went to the HOH, threw Jeff under the bus to try & keep Brendon off the block......and now, their offended that Jeff isn't beating the drum to keep Brendon, even at the expense of hurting his own game. :animated_scratchchin:

I think R/B must be suffering from extreme entitlement......they went to the HOH, threw Jeff under the bus to try & keep Brendon off the block......and now, their offended that Jeff isn't beating the drum to keep Brendon, even at the expense of hurting his own game. :animated_scratchchin:

That's how stupid they are! :animated_shocking: Only a few more hours!

Of course, for a few days, we'll probably have to put up with the hysterics of Clifford, oh I mean poor Clifford's ugly cousin Wretchel.

Everyone in the house has to realize for any chance for them to win, J/J have to be split up!! I hope someone has the stones to do it!!!

As far as winning comps the duo of J&J almost equals one Danielle Donato. "Seriously I am not lying" :D

Go Jeff and Jordan! :lousings:

Archived