Jeff - Week 6

CeCiMom

I understand why some of us are drawn to Jeff and Jordan (I also understand why some of you are not drawn to Jeff and Jordan). What I fail to understand is why any houseguest would have considered facing the jury with either. I would have made it my goal to evict both the minute I saw them on the roster. I will go ahead and bang my head for you :hammer:

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I understand why some of us are drawn to Jeff and Jordan (I also understand why some of you are not drawn to Jeff and Jordan). What I fail to understand is why any houseguest would have considered facing the jury with either. I would have made it my goal to evict both the minute I saw them on the roster. I will go ahead and bang my head for you :hammer:

:bangin:just in case you need any help. But you are right. I really don't understand the nominations lately.

:bangin:just in case you need any help. But you are right. I really don't understand the nominations lately.

I knew you would. That's the way you roll.:animated_bouncy:

Like, really! What the heck are they thinking? What is even more perplexing is reading all the posts trying to decipher which houseguest is doing what to whom and why. Foolish, indeed, to expend so much effort on the vets and yet and still, every single vet is LITERALLY still in the house (except for Dick who left for whatever reason - we'll likely never know). Truly a bunch of dumbasses.

I knew you would. That's the way you roll.:animated_bouncy:

Like, really! What the heck are they thinking? What is even more perplexing is reading all the posts trying to decipher which houseguest is doing what to whom and why. Foolish, indeed, to expend so much effort on the vets and yet and still, every single vet is LITERALLY still in the house (except for Dick who left for whatever reason - we'll likely never know). Truly a bunch of dumbasses.

Yep I just posted something about that on the live feed thread. What are these people thinkin? :rolleyes: Baffles me....

Great point, Jammer.......sounds from the discussion ADAM gave Jordan the leotard but R/B blamed Jeff.........what's new.

Sounds like Jeff came in first & took $$$ & Adam came in 2nd & took the veto. IF it's true, I think it was DUMB.

Jeff won 10G's earlier in the game and 5G yesterday. I think it was smart for him to have thrown the pov. Both Adam and Shelly were expecting him to use it on them (especially Shelly) and that could have put Jordan in danger. If he had won it and kept the noms the same, both of them would have been upset with him and one of them would have been voted out. It's better that one of the nominees won it and can take themself off. Jeff's a little worried that it will be him as a replacement but unless Dani's a complete moron, falling for R/B's line of bs, then I believe he'll be safe this week. Dani and Jeff assured each other earlier in the week that they weren't coming after each other yet and Dani knows R/B together is a strong force that needs to be broken up.

I agree with Kywildcat, it was in his best interest not to take it and carry the responsibility and blame for either changing the nominations or not changing them.

Jeff and Jordan were talking before the pov comp and Jordan told Jeff to take the prizes and that is how they both should play. Jordan even made a joke that with her luck she would end up with the unitard!

Jeff is wanting Brendon to stay over shelly because of what Brendon provides over shelly. Are you serious Jeff? Who is your opposition in the house that you need big bad Brendon to defeat? Dani and who? Kalia? You can't handle that with your game and already made alliance? Brendon is a tough competitor and you can excuse your vote because of your alliance with Shelly. Yet he needs Brendon? Really, to defeat these bums? He can't handle Dani with his alliance? How pathetic.

Archived