Jeff - Week 6

CeCiMom

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That's not exactly what he said. He was mad because she called the meeting, which was a stupid thing to do, because now Kalia, Porsche and Dani are up in the HOH beotch room talking crap about J/J. She is putting a target on them when she does crap like that. I don't like that he called her stupid, but I am not sure that he was refering to her - could have been Rachel or Shelley.

agree, I watched the same feeds and I did not see what I thought was intimidation or harassment, I did hear Jordan tell Jeff NO when he asked her to come out of the have not room, then she giggled, I agree she is putting a target on them with that kinda stuff, there is way too much going on in the house today,lol

Big Jeff need to step it up. No HOH wins and one POV when his own ass was on the line. I'm a Jeff fan but I'm getting really tired of him and Jordan tank week after week and then have the nerve to even mention the word "floaters"....

They are not competitors! Didnt you watch The Amazing Race! Also, google is stats...not that good!

That's not exactly what he said. He was mad because she called the meeting, which was a stupid thing to do, because now Kalia, Porsche and Dani are up in the HOH beotch room talking crap about J/J. She is putting a target on them when she does crap like that. I don't like that he called her stupid, but I am not sure that he was refering to her - could have been Rachel or Shelley.

Wrong he did say those thing.

:animated_rotfl: all Jeff has to do is raise his voice and this thread goes wild with accusations :animated_rotfl:

Yes, he said, "shut up"-because she needs to shut up,when dealing with the other HGs

Yes, he said "she's stupid"- because it was stupid game play

Jordan also told Jeff to "shut up" and called him an "ass"

It's called voicing your opinion & disagreeing with your partner

woo hoo, should give the posters something to feed on for awhile........I'm sure Jeff will be battered & bruised about this for awhile.

:animated_rotfl: all Jeff has to do is raise his voice and this thread goes wild with accusations :animated_rotfl:

Yes, he said, "shut up"-because she needs to shut up,when dealing with the other HGs

I wish Brendon would tell Rachel to STFU!!!! Shove a Xanax down her throat or something.

Oh puleeze........."Jordan asked for it". asked for what.........I am SOOOOOOOO tired of people trying to make Jeff look like an abuser because he raises his voice or uses words like "shut up" or "stupid" (not even to her)........get over yourselves.

Jordan also told Jeff to "shut up" and called him an "ass"

It's called voicing your opinion & disagreeing with your partner

woo hoo, should give the posters something to feed on for awhile........I'm sure Jeff will be battered & bruised about this for awhile.

No! He called her dumb not stupid! he said you are so dumb! :blink:

Yall Jeff and Jordan are not a real couple! Have yall seen any signs of a relationship! I agree with Dick at Night people, they are a tv couple! or couple for the cameras! They probably have other partners at home! JMO

Oh puleeze........."Jordan asked for it". asked for what.........I am SOOOOOOOO tired of people trying to make Jeff look like an abuser because he raises his voice or uses words like "shut up" or "stupid" (not even to her)........get over yourselves.

I know, right? I mean, people in relationships argue - it happens, and it usually goes both ways. But yes, the people who don't like Jeff can have a feeding frenzy!

Jesus, you all must be perfect people, you never get caught up in the heat of the moment or say something you might regret later

Jeff isn't perfect, not many people I know are, but he isn't the awful person everyone wants to paint him as either

Good Looking or not

PS I want to thank all the J/J fans for voting Brendon back in the house! He soldout everyone on his alliance! He found the bus driver, paid for the gas and personally kept throwing everyone in front of it! :party_smilie:

Yall Jeff and Jordan are not a real couple! Have yall seen any signs of a relationship! I agree with Dick at Night people, they are a tv couple! or couple for the cameras! They probably have other partners at home! JMO

I was going to comment on this one but it's just not worth it

Ummm, ok. They take monthly trips to see each other, go to each others family functions etc. just for TV. Yea, your absolutly right. crazya.gif

Sorry sparklett, I missed the "dumb" thing, I think he walked in the kitchen & said "she's stupid" and Adam was sitting there.

Good grief, are there really people out there who have never had relationships where you aren't afraid to voice your opinion or argue about things, it's called healthy communication.

I'd be the first in line if he EVER raised a hand or was someone who was emotionally tearing Jordan down about anything......but this kind of reaction to these harmless words makes me realize the haters are either clueless or really jealous. :food-smiley-005:

I think that Jeff would like to keep it as low profile as possible - we're talking significant pocket change here; the point of it all. Jordan, as lovely as she is, can sometimes pick the most awkward time to comment. Or something. On the other hand, never let it be said that I denied that Jeff can be crude. Marty described Jeff perfectly, if I remember. I think he is a good guy at heart.

Yes, they really are the "amazing duo"........pretending to be in a relationship just for this game. Even had phony pics at family wedding made up, of course NO ONE in the outside world, since their season has come forward to call them out......really????? It's been a long time since I've heard anything SO ridiculous. :animated_rotfl:

I hate that J and J are so mad at B and R. They worked hard to make sure both J and J and B and R would remain off the block. They had to push for -someone- to leave the house, and clearly Kalia and Porsche who are attached at the hip with Dani were out of the question. Who does that leave? Shelly and Adam.

And yet J and J are being so consoling to Shelly .. and even agreeing with the bashing that Shelly and Adam are dishing out about her and him. It just makes me mad that everyone gets so mad at Rachel for being upset for people bashing her, when behind her back EVERYONE is bashing her. It's like if it were you, wouldn't you be mad? Of course you would.

/sigh

This is only Saturday, it's going to be a long week.

Archived