Jeff - Week 6

CeCiMom

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Jeff more or less threatened Kalia and Dani last week and let it be known they were his number one target. He was so convinced she wouldn't win HOH this week he let his mouth override his butt, lol

Put up Brendon and Jeff so you at least get rid of one of them. One down, three to go, lol

Big Jeff need to step it up. No HOH wins and one POV when his own ass was on the line. I'm a Jeff fan but I'm getting really tired of him and Jordan tank week after week and then have the nerve to even mention the word "floaters"....

Big Jeff need to step it up. No HOH wins and one POV when his own ass was on the line. I'm a Jeff fan but I'm getting really tired of him and Jordan tank week after week and then have the nerve to even mention the word "floaters"....

I think that their definition of a floater is someone that doesn't try to win I think that jeff honestly tries to win Jordan maybe not but I don't think she is playing to win this time

Jeff more or less threatened Kalia and Dani last week and let it be known they were his number one target. He was so convinced she wouldn't win HOH this week he let his mouth override his butt, lol

Put up Brendon and Jeff so you at least get rid of one of them. One down, three to go, lol

One from each couple would be the best move. Then you get more votes back. The couples votes would cancel each other out and Dani has Kalia and Por and she would break tie. Only way to guarantee the one she wants goes home.

^^^Bad idea, because if R/B aren't on block together, you run the risk of ONE of them winning POV and pulling the other down, and they are both safe. IF you put them up together, you guarantee (pretty much ) that one of them goes (just like last time she nominated them).

Guest Corky812

Jeff got in Kalia's face and threatened her and Dani so what can he expect but to be put on the block. I'm tired of Jeff...one season is enough even of him!

One from each couple would be the best move. Then you get more votes back. The couples votes would cancel each other out and Dani has Kalia and Por and she would break tie. Only way to guarantee the one she wants goes home.

I think that's the best idea and let them turn on each other and upset the house for votes and she will have a standing chance at the end. Aren't they all tired of protecting J/J already? Any one of the 4 would turn on her in a second and Jeff is just chomping at the bit to nom Dani.

I think that's the best idea and let them turn on each other and upset the house for votes and she will have a standing chance at the end. Aren't they all tired of protecting J/J already? Any one of the 4 would turn on her in a second and Jeff is just chomping at the bit to nom Dani.

R and B are willing to turn on them. At least sort of. They're trying to get Dani to turn on Shelly and Adam .. but in the end they will turn on anyone if they get to stay.

I honestly think the target this week switched from brenden and rachel to Shelly or Adam.

I hope so anyway. Much as I wish it were going to be Porche or Kalia, Dani wouldn't be stupid enough to throw her own alliance under the bus, a 2nd time. So if it means the vets stay safe I could prepare myself to say good bye to Shelly or Adam.

I honestly think the target this week switched from brenden and rachel to Shelly or Adam.

I hope so anyway. Much as I wish it were going to be Porche or Kalia, Dani wouldn't be stupid enough to throw her own alliance under the bus, a 2nd time. So if it means the vets stay safe I could prepare myself to say good bye to Shelly or Adam.

But they want to backdoor Jeff. Jeff or Jordan would have to win POV to make sure nominations stay the same. IF they get to play!

I think J and J's world is going to come crashing down. Jeff complains about floaters all the time - his so called girlfriend is the biggest one there. She just said that she hopes the next comp has prizes so she can just quit early and take a prize. If she wants to stay, she may have to play.

Brendon NEVER included J or J in the deal with dani (he said they would discuss that later) about 4pm, camera 1 or 2.......their deal is that she will put up 2 floaters and use the cover that she is planning to BD Brendon

Dani told Kalia in the storage room (about 4:50, camera 3)that she's putting up S/A, making a 1 week deal with B/R that Brendan will put up Jeff next week...Berndan never said that, dani did, prob to keep Kalia from freaking out because if S or A goes home this week & dani has a deal for next week, not too many ppl left to get put up.

Unlike Kalia's deals, dani's did NOT include saving Kalia :animated_shocking:

Brendon NEVER included J or J in the deal with dani (he said they would discuss that later) about 4pm, camera 1 or 2.......their deal is that she will put up 2 floaters and use the cover that she is planning to BD Brendon

Dani told Kalia in the storage room (about 4:50, camera 3)that she's putting up S/A, making a 1 week deal with B/R that Brendan will put up Jeff next week...Berndan never said that, dani did, prob to keep Kalia from freaking out because if S or A goes home this week & dani has a deal for next week, not too many ppl left to get put up.

Unlike Kalia's deals, dani's did NOT include saving Kalia :animated_shocking:

Dani would not put up Kalia instead of Jeff. Brenchel would have no problem booting Jeff out. They were the ones that said that JJ had a F3 with Shelley and were pissed. They would also like it if Dani were the one to nom Jeff so their hands would not be dirty.

Dani would not put up Kalia instead of Jeff. Brenchel would have no problem booting Jeff out. They were the ones that said that JJ had a F3 with Shelley and were pissed. They would also like it if Dani were the one to nom Jeff so their hands would not be dirty.

I agree. I think. I do believe that Rachel and/or Brendon would evict Jeff and/or Jordan. They do have an alliance with Shelly and so game-wise, they would be foolish not to do so.

Big Jeff telling his woman to shut up and "You dont talk to anyone you understand?"

walks to the kitchen and sees Adam "She's stupid"

*Swoons*

Brendon doing the same to Rachel

That's not exactly what he said. He was mad because she called the meeting, which was a stupid thing to do, because now Kalia, Porsche and Dani are up in the HOH beotch room talking crap about J/J. She is putting a target on them when she does crap like that. I don't like that he called her stupid, but I am not sure that he was refering to her - could have been Rachel or Shelley.

Big Jeff telling his woman to shut up and "You dont talk to anyone you understand?"

walks to the kitchen and sees Adam "She's stupid"

*Swoons*

Brendon doing the same to Rachel

Funny because I have heard Jordan tell Jeff to shut up and don't be an ass. She had told him you need to go talk to Shelly...

Jordan can be such a bully to Jeff sometimes.... I swear! :animated_rotfl:

It is funny to me that I wached the same feeds you just did and that is not what I saw, I did not see any yelling or intimidating, just seems normal to me for ppl that have been out of touch with the outside world, paranoid, he said /she said, talking stuff,

Archived