Daniele - Week 6 - HoH

CeCiMom

Guest 6Borders

Dani knows they will be coming after her even if she puts up and votes out a newbie/floater so she might as well make a big move and send one of the vets packing.

The J's only want to be on Jury together and they've accomplished that. Brenchel just wants their co-dependent and weird relationship and they are both on Jury now

• Replies 399
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Daniele is too one track mind do make any other nomination then putting up the big guns. Besides at this point where she's steered her game she has no choice. Last night she said she was gonna make the Adam and Shelly, I'm assuming you guys mean them as floaters ,"shit in their pants" thinking they are going up. However in reality she was talking a Brenchel nom with Jeff thrown in the twist...She really wants Rachel gone but with the threat of a endurance challenge for a guy ahead she probably wants Jeff or Brendon gone.

What Dani doesn't know is that the vet alliance plus Shelly and Adam are sick of Rachel and her antics of the past two weeks and if if she's on the block they will all band to vote her out no matter who's she's up against in their alliance, even Brendon.

Dani needs to put up Jeff and Brendon and hope her or Porsche win POV. Kalia I think will throw it.

She's more trusting this season than last and I guess that's because Evildaddy is not around to show her the ropes. Still, she's the only one in this game who has shown the slightest balls in game play. I think she has to take care of business this week and just rely on pulling herself out with POV in the following weeks. If she don't get rid of J/J fast she's going to kick herself.

She's more trusting this season than last and I guess that's because Evildaddy is not around to show her the ropes. Still, she's the only one in this game who has shown the slightest balls in game play. I think she has to take care of business this week and just rely on pulling herself out with POV in the following weeks. If she don't get rid of J/J fast she's going to kick herself.

Best post! Totally agree!

Pandora's Box was stupid. Completely stupid. They should never bring it back.

Agreed.

Yeah because one of them will most likely end up in F2 (probably Jordan), and have a large possibility of winning it.

Brenchel are up in HOH offering to work with her in secret if she doesn't put them up and tells the house she will be back-dooring them... and hope they have the chance to compete in POV. It's actually a good deal for her, but she's not going to do it cause she's stupid.

They are right, once they are gone as a threat in the house, the house will flip on her, and the people doing nothing in this house are going to float by while the big guns take each other out.

Brenchel can talk till they're blue in the face, Dani is anything but stupid. Before the HOH comp last night they had her served up in a platter and evicted, should've kept their mouths shut. Should never ever count your chickens before they hatch.

Dani will make a good decision and not a hasty one, she thinks things over well before making it final. GO DANI :party_smilie:

If she doesn't take this deal she will lose this game. Bottom line.

She has a better chance in the end sitting against Rachel or Brendon then she would Jeff and Jordan.

Brenchel are up in HOH offering to work with her in secret if she doesn't put them up and tells the house she will be back-dooring them... and hope they have the chance to compete in POV. It's actually a good deal for her, but she's not going to do it cause she's stupid.

They are right, once they are gone as a threat in the house, the house will flip on her, and the people doing nothing in this house are going to float by while the big guns take each other out.

Rachel and Brendon have offered Dani really good deals to Danielle on several occasions and she never takes them because, your right, she's too stupid. Well not stupid, but her judgment/thought process is clouded by who knows what. Though I am a little iffy about her trusting them because Rachel made that deal with Kalia/Dani last week and in the DR she straight out said she wasn't going to honor the Dani part of it.

Rachel and Brendon have offered Dani really good deals to Danielle on several occasions and she never takes them because, your right, she's too stupid. Well not stupid, but her judgment/thought process is clouded by who knows what. Though I am a little iffy about her trusting them because Rachel made that deal with Kalia/Dani last week and in the DR she straight out said she wasn't going to honor the Dani part of it.

Dani straight up told Kalia she didn't intend to honor the deal on her side either.

If she doesn't take this deal she will lose this game. Bottom line.

She has a better chance in the end sitting against Rachel or Brendon then she would Jeff and Jordan.

I wish she'd understand that she will never get Brenchels vote if she targets them again. They will be bitter and vote for someone who didn't evict Brendon twice. I also think Brenchel would honor a deal with Dani and go after Adam/Kalia/Shelly/Porsche before her. Shame she is playing to evict Brendon and then going to jury next week. I also think if Dani would have just waited a week or two longer they'd have turned on J/J and worked with her, she just moved too soon.

I wish she'd understand that she will never get Brenchels vote if she targets them again. They will be bitter and vote for someone who didn't evict Brendon twice. I also think Brenchel would honor a deal with Dani and go after Adam/Kalia/Shelly/Porsche before her. Shame she is playing to evict Brendon and then going to jury next week. I also think if Dani would have just waited a week or two longer they'd have turned on J/J and worked with her, she just moved too soon.

If Dani alligns with Rachel,Brendon,Jeff, and Jordan they will dominate the house. When it gets to final 6 or 5 then inside deals can start to be made. Though now that jury is in session I'm not so sure dropping Kalia, Porsche would be a good thing for Dani vote wise if she makes it that far. It's not going to happen though and I think I'm entirely too rainbows, unicorns, "let's be friends!":gossip:

telling kalia she is thinking of putting up adam and shelly :animated_bouncy:

Agreed

And Adam and Shelly? seriously??? (back to the updates I go)

I can understand Dani's decision. It shows J/J and B/R that the vets are cool with her. Shelly could go home. Then, if by some miracle, Shelly or Adam win POV, then she could backdoor Brendon or Jeff. I like the game play. (still love hottie Jeff though)

telling kalia she is thinking of putting up adam and shelly :animated_bouncy:

Yay! Please stick to it! :clap:

Also getting rid of Shelly puts them down a head count for evictions and competitions. Plus, "She's sketchy as hell." XD

I can understand Dani's decision. It shows J/J and B/R that the vets are cool with her. Shelly could go home. Then, if by some miracle, Shelly or Adam win POV, then she could backdoor Brendon or Jeff. I like the game play. (still love hottie Jeff though)

Jeff and Jordan will know that B/R made a deal and that it probably involved throwing them under the bus. It won't take them long to figure out.

It's getting good ya'll!!!

Archived