Daniele - Week 6 - HoH

CeCiMom

• Replies 399
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'll take Dani anyday over the minions in this house. Let's all play follow the leader, and if someone says different we hate them.

I think if either Jeff or Brendon stop their "REALITY TV GIRLFRIENDS" will fracture their skulls.

BBAD is on live. J's look depressed. Wondering if Dani won HOH?

Looks like dani's holding court? Can't stand that kowpie is soooo...cheery...Hey, anyone tell Kow that plaid makes you look ever chunkier?

Well I don't know whether to be happy or not. I really liked Daniele until this week and the completely boneheaded move she lucked out I guess.

Looks like dani's holding court? Can't stand that kowpie is soooo...cheery...Hey, anyone tell Kow that plaid makes you look ever chunkier?

Plaid, LMAO. Yup not confirmed but think Dani won HOH.

Not gonna happen. She'll put up Jeff and Brenda.

If she wants either Brendon or Rachel out, she'll put them up together. Otherwise she risks Rachel winning POV and taking Brendon off.

I agree she will go after Bren again. One of the vets will be going home for sure but hey.....Dani can't play for HoH next week.

I see her nominating Bren/Rach again. If Bren wins veto and removes Rach, I can see Dani putting Jeff up this time around.

LOL .....not all is lost A.G. will manipulate who she wants to win.

Probably so...BTW, Shipp...in the morning, be sure and pick up a gallon of Starbuck's Ice Cream...it will wake you up REAL GOOD....I had some after working all day and am rarin' to go...sleep well, babe...take those toothpick outta your eyes...

Archived