Daniele - Week 6 - HoH

CeCiMom

When Dani puts up Brendon as a replacement she should say - Brendon and Rachel you came up to my HOH last night and wanted a final 3 with me. You begged me to put up Jeff instead of you. Brendon you are on the block.

That would be so funny and .... cause a break up in the fake B&R and J&J alliance.

There you go! That would be what I would call a BOLD MOVE!

• Replies 399
  • Created
  • Last Reply
01:14 PM' timestamp='1313428440' post='722127']

OK I am in on this little wager too! :animated_bouncy: I think dani is vindictive against brenchel and will BD brenda!

B) I'm in on the "post 3 times I'm wrong thing if I'm wrong!

:eat: I love smileys!

that's a bet bearpawz. I don't mind if you want to post what a genius I am.

There's a slight chance I could be wrong, but I believe Dani is trying to play with her head more and not her heart. All she has to do is make the deal and she would almost guarantee herself final 3. Either move would be a big game changer but I just believe that sticking it to Jeff would be the biggest move with the most benefit down the road. i would also love it because one of the most over-rated players in BB history would be gone.

I totaly agree....Jeff and Jordan both are WAYYYY over rated...And Dani is playing a personal game not a common sense game. Which will get her gone next after Brendon...

Overrated? I think everyone pretty much agrees his comps skills are the worse...but theres no denying his social game....seems everyone enjoys talking to him in the house and most rarely say anyhing negative about his character...not too many HG have been able to pull that off for two seasons..

He wins HOH and Dani will be in a long line of HOHs with eviction remorse...she may be saying "i knew I should have backdoored jeff" come Thursday... here's to hoping so...

Either way, Daniele faced the possibility of heading down Remorse Road. It was HER HOH. She did what she wanted to do. It wasn't her fault neither Jeff nor Brendon didn't win HOH or POV. Kudos to you, Daniele. I think you are one tough cookie.

Thank you Dani for putting Brendon up as a replacement. Watching Rachel laugh one day and then cry the next is like watching the stock market. With any luck Brendon will (again) be leaving this week. Maybe then Rachel will have a nervous breakdown and start pulling her extensions out. :animated_rotfl:

that's a bet bearpawz. I don't mind if you want to post what a genius I am.

There's a slight chance I could be wrong, but I believe Dani is trying to play with her head more and not her heart. All she has to do is make the deal and she would almost guarantee herself final 3. Either move would be a big game changer but I just believe that sticking it to Jeff would be the biggest move with the most benefit down the road. i would also love it because one of the most over-rated players in BB history would be gone.

bearpawz, I should have listened. You were right and I was wrong. I really thought dani would look at everything and put up Jeff.

Dani knows Brendon plays full throttle on the comps, a lot more so than Jeff. Even Jeff is disappointed with his performances in the comps. Take away Brendon and Brenchel becomes insignificant. Rachel has shown she can't hold it together to win anything when Brendon is gone.

If any of Dani's alliance wins HOH this week I'm sure Jeff will be the next on the block. Considering how much Dani was outnumbered last week it's always possible Kalia or Porsche could win. Ya never know. wink.gif

Dani knows Brendon plays full throttle on the comps, a lot more so than Jeff. Even Jeff is disappointed with his performances in the comps. Take away Brendon and Brenchel becomes insignificant. Rachel has shown she can't hold it together to win anything when Brendon is gone.

If any of Dani's alliance wins HOH this week I'm sure Jeff will be the next on the block. Considering how much Dani was outnumbered last week it's always possible Kalia or Porsche could win. Ya never know. wink.gif

One week, isn't a lot to establish a pattern. I personally am hoping that Rachel can suck it up, and think strategically this time upon his exit. She seems less teary-eyed this week pending his eviction than he was last week so there is a chance she could come out swinging. She has rebounded in the past from what seemed like the deck was stacked against her. I wouldn't rule her out of getting POV or HOH this coming week just yet.

Since this is Dani thread though, I will say that if Porsche were going to step up .. this would be it. Either way though, Dani has at least a guarantee to be able to fight for her safety, so her only way of guaranteeing she stays this week is to use this power to win POV.

J/J/A/S and obviously R (if Brendon goes home) will put Dani up if they win HOH this week so she has two options. Tell me which of these two scenarios looks better for her for the HOH competition:

Scenario 1- Keep Shelly:

J/J/A/S/R vs K/P

Scenario 2- Keep Brendon:

J/J/A vs B/R/K/P

How is this not a no-brainer?!

bearpawz, I should have listened. You were right and I was wrong. I really thought dani would look at everything and put up Jeff.

not so sure yet, it will depend on who her vombies vote out. If Dani decides to save Brendon and play with R&B then Shelley will go home and she's taken 1 allie away from J&J.

Dani continues to think about the options all day, who knows how she'll have Kalia and Porsche vote on Thursday.

it's not over quite yet

Nothing is any different than when she voted him out before except one back-up vote is gone (stupidly on both their parts). I don't think that Daniele is great at the dynamics of BB necessarily but is really good at comps. Her smartest move was choosing Kalia as an ally. Kalia is a contender herself and absolutely trustworthy to the alliance.

Nothing is any different than when she voted him out before except one back-up vote is gone (stupidly on both their parts). I don't think that Daniele is great at the dynamics of BB necessarily but is really good at comps. Her smartest move was choosing Kalia as an ally. Kalia is a contender herself and absolutely trustworthy to the alliance.

You know Dani would will dump Kalia so fast if she gets to the end because she wants to take Porsche to the F2.

She would probably lose with this jury against Kalia.

You know Dani would will dump Kalia so fast if she gets to the end because she wants to take Porsche to the F2.

She would probably lose with this jury against Kalia.

Maybe Kalia would eat and masterbate at the same time for the jury!!!

J/J/A/S and obviously R (if Brendon goes home) will put Dani up if they win HOH this week so she has two options. Tell me which of these two scenarios looks better for her for the HOH competition:

Scenario 1- Keep Shelly:

J/J/A/S/R vs K/P

Scenario 2- Keep Brendon:

J/J/A vs B/R/K/P

How is this not a no-brainer?!

I believe putting Brendon prevents option 2.

I believe putting Brendon prevents option 2.

I don't think so because when Brenchel met with Dani they said several times that they would be loyal to her even if she put Brendon on the block as long as she got the votes to save him. The only votes she needs are Kalia and Porsche's, who will do anything she tells them to do.

animated_shocking.gif

Then name someone. The only true deals they've had in this game that I can think of were a final 5 with J/J and Dani. Then Dani broke that deal and they had kind of an unspoken final 4 deal with J/J. Then J/J broke that deal by making a final 3 deal with Shelly and a final 4 deal with Shelly and Adam. I don't remember any other deals...

Then name someone. The only true deals they've had in this game that I can think of were a final 5 with J/J and Dani. Then Dani broke that deal and they had kind of an unspoken final 4 deal with J/J. Then J/J broke that deal by making a final 3 deal with Shelly and a final 4 deal with Shelly and Adam. I don't remember any other deals...

J/J and Shelly all went out of their way to get Brenchel back together and the only thanks they got was for Brenchel to then throw Shelley under the bus and start picking on poor Jordan! Well, too bad it's going to backfire right on them! :animated_rotfl: :animated_rotfl: :animated_rotfl:

Archived