Daniele - Week 6 - HoH

CeCiMom

J/J and Shelly all went out of their way to get Brenchel back together and the only thanks they got was for Brenchel to throw the HOH, then throw Shelley under the bus! Well, too bad it's going to backfire right on them! animated_rotfl.gifanimated_rotfl.gifanimated_rotfl.gif

OMG you're right! That was their plan all along! They threw the HOH competition so that Brendon could leave again because they can't stand being around each other!

• Replies 399
  • Created
  • Last Reply

J/J and Shelly all went out of their way to get Brenchel back together and the only thanks they got was for Brenchel to then throw Shelley under the bus and start picking on poor Jordan! Well, too bad it's going to backfire right on them! animated_rotfl.gifanimated_rotfl.gifanimated_rotfl.gif

Wait, now you edited it so they are picking on Jordan and throwing Shelly under the bus by telling the truth when she asked them a question? I'm so confused... are we watching the same show?

Wait, now you edited it so they are picking on Jordan and throwing Shelly under the bus by telling the truth when she asked them a question? I'm so confused... are we watching the same show?

of course we are! :animated_rotfl: In your version Wretchel is a goddess and Brenda her night in shining armor!!!

In mine Wretchell is a cheap skank with no prospects who has been vicious to Shelly and Jordan!!! :animated_bouncy:

not so sure yet, it will depend on who her vombies vote out. If Dani decides to save Brendon and play with R&B then Shelley will go home and she's taken 1 allie away from J&J.

Dani continues to think about the options all day, who knows how she'll have Kalia and Porsche vote on Thursday.

it's not over quite yet

you are right, it's not over yet but dani would be in a much better position if she was looking at an opposing team of J/S/A rather that J/J/A. Based on the numbers, she should still make the deal with B/R to increase her chances in the HOH comp. She's gonna regret not BD Jeff unless her team wins HOH and puts J/J on the block. she needs to start thinking about the end of the game and not just next week. you can't let J/J get into the final 5.

of course we are! animated_rotfl.gif In your version Wretchel is a goddess and Brenda her night in shining armor!!!

In mine Wretchell is a cheap skank with no prospects who has been vicious to Shelly and Jordan!!! animated_bouncy.gif

That's interesting because in my show Brenchel are very nice to Jordan and Shelly and as soon as their backs are turned, Shelly viciously tears them apart to anybody that will listen. Jordan does a little but is too sweet to say things that are too hurtful.

She's gonna regret not BD Jeff unless her team wins HOH and puts J/J on the block. she needs to start thinking about the end of the game and not just next week. you can't let J/J get into the final 5.

True, UVP has been correct after all. Dani and company are ALL going to regret letting J/J get so far into the game. Especially if there is another America's choice involved. If the others don't watch out Jordan is going to win again-which is fine by me. When she won she got maybe 350 thou after taxes and then shared it with her family. It's not like she's a millionaire. I wouldn't mind Jeff winning either.

True, UVP has been correct after all. Dani and company are ALL going to regret letting J/J get so far into the game. Especially if there is another America's choice involved. If the others don't watch out Jordan is going to win again-which is fine by me. When she won she got maybe 350 thou after taxes and then shared it with her family. It's not like she's a millionaire. I wouldn't mind Jeff winning either.

I really want J/J gone. I would rather see Shelly win (gag) than one of them. my top 3 to win would be D/K/B and I don't even like B/R. But it shows how much I really don't like the reat of the jellyfish.

J/J/A/S and obviously R (if Brendon goes home) will put Dani up if they win HOH this week so she has two options. Tell me which of these two scenarios looks better for her for the HOH competition:

Scenario 1- Keep Shelly:

J/J/A/S/R vs K/P

Scenario 2- Keep Brendon:

J/J/A vs B/R/K/P

How is this not a no-brainer?!

because Scenario 2 should be J/J/A/B/R vs K/P

Did you watch the HOH comp it was the house against Dani and Porche it will be the same all over again.

If Brendon is in the house there is no way that BR will work with K/P they will still be in an "alliance" with JJ

So is Dani now wanting to keep Brendan or is she just messing with him?

Daniele is being super mysterious about what she is going to do because she is telling most people she's voting Brendon out but just a minute ago Rachel was telling her about her conversation with Porsche and how she didn't think Porsche was going to vote for Brendon to stay and Dani said "Well I'll talk to her." Who knows at this point whether Dani has already decided and is telling people what they want to hear so they don't bug her or is undecided and is keeping her options open.

So is Dani now wanting to keep Brendan or is she just messing with him?

She is messing with him. ... ya know jury votes. She will say sorry I tried to get you the votes. (they know better though)

because Scenario 2 should be J/J/A/B/R vs K/P

Did you watch the HOH comp it was the house against Dani and Porche it will be the same all over again.

If Brendon is in the house there is no way that BR will work with K/P they will still be in an "alliance" with JJ

Why does no one believe B/R will work with Dani's side? They have sworn to Dani and the real test is that they don't say anything about betraying the deal even when they are in private. J/J has turned their back on them and B/R will be happy as long as they stay in the house together no matter who they are working with.

Dani does not trust Brenchal. She has said they will say ANYTHING and make a deal with ANYONE to stay in the house. Dani would never work with Brenchal. Can't trust them! :kwasny:

Why does no one believe B/R will work with Dani's side? They have sworn to Dani and the real test is that they don't say anything about betraying the deal even when they are in private. J/J has turned their back on them and B/R will be happy as long as they stay in the house together no matter who they are working with.

Because both JJ and BR swore to Dani weeks ago and both have said in secret they will NEVER honor a deal with her. That is why I do not believe it. Jeff is still out to get Dani and he says this constantly so does Brendon and Rachel. I DO NOT BELIEVE them one bit. They are lying for the sake of staying in the house and then they JJBRAS want to back stab her. If you follow the feeds you will understand this.

Getting Jeff or Brendon out is a good choice for and if Kalia hadn't mucked up Jeff would be going home.

I give up cause I can only say that J/J betrayed Brenchel first so many times before I start to go crazy. And if anyone has a flashback of any time since Brendon returned of Brenchel saying that they were going to try to get Dani to work with them so that they can stay and stab her in the back then please post it and I will apologize sincerely. But please don't make conversations up that didn't happen.

I would bet $100 that B/R keep Dani safe next week if she saves him but unless she actually saves him than I guess we are arguing about nothing.

I give up cause I can only say that J/J betrayed Brenchel first so many times before I start to go crazy. And if anyone has a flashback of any time since Brendon returned of Brenchel saying that they were going to try to get Dani to work with them so that they can stay and stab her in the back then please post it and I will apologize sincerely. But please don't make conversations up that didn't happen.

I would bet $100 that B/R keep Dani safe next week if she saves him but unless she actually saves him than I guess we are arguing about nothing.

You are right, of course...but people here hate B/R so they let that cloud their opinions (imho lol). They would honor it and are much more credible than J/J. They know J/J aren't loyal to them so they had to try for a deal with Daniele. She'll be sorry...I hope, lol.

I think that Daniele will stay with Brendon to prove a point - I got you out once and I will get you out again - I'm not sure that either couple would or wouldn't honor their word to Daniele since neither has been put to the test. They are there for the money and that is bottom line. I will say, however, that instinct tells me that if Brendon tells you he is going to do something, he will probably keep his word.

I would love to see Shelly evicted this week.

I want Brenchal and J/J out YESTERDAY. Let's have a double eviction why don't we :animated_rotfl: If it weren't for spineless Kalia they wouldn't be in this mess :eek:

I'm not a Brenchel fan, never have been or will be BUT my gut instinct tells me that BRENDON (NOT Rachel) will honor his word to Dani should she save him a second time. Jeff (and I adore him) will NOT honor any word he gives past or present, he will put Dani up or BD her in a New York minute, he's only said it a million times.

So, that being said I'm loving just sitting back and seeing how this plays out till Thursday :animated_scratchchin:

IF it were me I would tell Brendon; "You want to see how loyal J/J/A are? Let's put them to the test. Let's make them all believe you are going out, then come Thurs when the votes come in you'll find out. If it's a tie I break it and keep you, this way the line will clearly be drawn in the sand and you'll know who's with whom. She saves Brendon and off they go to play HOH. Now it'll be 4(B/R/K/P against 3 J/J/A and let the game begin." :animated_bouncy:

But that's just me and I'm not playing :animated_rotfl: Just saying, whew I need a drink :food-smiley-005:

Archived