Daniele - Week 6 - HoH

CeCiMom

Okay - Game-wise and not personal: The whole point of this endeavor is to win and to do that you have to get to F3 and then F2; at least. Daniele needs to put feelings aside and pick one couple and deal with them. They will want to stay together, as well. Floaters won't care about staying together. If it was my decision (as Daniele), I would put Jordan and Jeff on the block and ally with Rachel and Brendon. If Rachel and Brendon make a deal, I believe they will honor it.

It is time to ally and stick.

• Replies 399
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dani is telling everyone she is planning to BD Brendon if she can......that's also what the deal was with B/R.......check out the feed for yourself, Brendon said IF it comes to that I will go home.

This is dani's way of having her way......if the noms stay the same, she looks like she went along with the R/B plan and gets a free week from B/R if they follow through......if they don't, she BD's who she thinks is her biggest threat, Brendon.

Dani is telling everyone she is planning to BD Brendon if she can......that's also what the deal was with B/R.......check out the feed for yourself, Brendon said IF it comes to that I will go home.

This is dani's way of having her way......if the noms stay the same, she looks like she went along with the R/B plan and gets a free week from B/R if they follow through......if they don't, she BD's who she thinks is her biggest threat, Brendon.

No she is BD Jeff! Because Brendon told her that Jeff is waiting to do that to her! But she has a couple of days to change her mind! But I dont know! She sat there listening why Brendon sold out everyone!!! Shelly, J/J and Adam! Thanks Brendon. She has all of this info without doing a thing! Just dont tell Kalia!!! She could still BD Brendon. Then send Jeff home next!

Does anyone know if Dani told Kalia that the plan is to backdoor Jeff? I thought for sure her goal would be to backdoor Brendon b/c he is by far the most dangerous person in the house. However, people in my live feed chat keep saying her goal is to get Jeff ... but I can't tell if they are just saying that based on Dani's pre-nom convo with Brenchel and are assuming she's being honest with them (which I have a hard time believing).

dani will do what dani decides is best for her & her alone......certainly no thought to anyone in her "alliance".....to dani, alliance means, you benefit me and be grateful I allow you to do it.

dani will do what dani decides is best for her & her alone......certainly no thought to anyone in her "alliance".....to dani, alliance means, you benefit me and be grateful I allow you to do it.

yeah god forbid right? I mean she thinks of her own safety in a game that she is trying to win

And heaven knows other players don't :-p

-Kyo

Isn't that the game??? I thought they were there to win $500K...

JJ is stringing Shelly along so whats the difference???

I think people take this game too personal. Everyone has to realize u come into this house with complete strangers and the goal is to be sitting F2 with someone u can beat. Yes you will make friends but at the end of the day those same friends will go home with that $500K and not think twice about you. So if you can't beat them they must go! SORRY!

Of course it's all about winning and all about the $$$$$$......but it's also a game that involves people voting for you in order to WIN. Dani can't continue to screw people who align with her & get enough votes to WIN in the end.

I don't know why Jordeff fans have this God complex about them. They do the EXACT same sneaky moves Dani does. It's because that's the game. To pretend like Jordeff is taking the high road this year with their strategy is laughable at best.

because people think only certain players are guilty of things...it's been like that every season...heck I've been guilty of it...The reality is they all backstab...they all talk behind others backs...they all do gross things

So IMO you just align with who your favorite is for whatever reason

I suggest a nice shallow way of picking like mine...makes things easy...but that fails sometimes...Natalie....ugh

-Kyo

I don't know why Jordeff fans have this God complex about them. They do the EXACT same sneaky moves Dani does. It's because that's the game. To pretend like Jordeff is taking the high road this year with their strategy is laughable at best.

Ya know what... It is just nice to have someone to root for. We all have our favorites and some people just can't get over it. They need to respect a person's right to like who they like. God Bless America. :flags_unitedstates:

I think she's playing the best game she could under all the circumstances (Sheldon, stupid and gutless HG).

I think the bad critique she's getting on her gameplay is all based upon posters here who judge the HG gameplay on how far it can get J/J only. If any move can't help J/J out, then it's considered a bad move.

They should be playing for themselves, not for J/J and I think Dani is the only one who realizes this.

Anyway even if J/J leave now they made jury, which means they will have a vacation together, with servants and a pool, gourmet chef etc.

So that's good.

I don't care if dani is playing for herself-she should but to me Jordan is a very pleasant girl most of the time and I just don't like dani's persoanlity at all. I don't like her attitude, rudeness, snottiness and general immature behavior. I never liked her from the first day years ago and I'll always root for anyone opposing her!

Don't know if Dani is 'following the plan' because when B&R were talking to Dani they said "Everyone needs to still think that we hate each other... tell them you are going to Back Door me (Brendon)" So she may just be sticking with the plan, not sure though....

It makes no sense to BD Brendon. Don't the vets if they choose so have the votes to do whatever they want?

Yeah but J/J certainly aren't going to keep Brendon around over either Adam or Shelly. Daniele has a fool proof plan here. Either the veto is used and Brendon goes home as she originally wanted or the veto is not used and she will probably be safe next week and can decide then if she wants to keep working with Brenchel or not. It's a smart move from a desperate player.

Archived