Daniele - Week 6 - HoH

CeCiMom

• Replies 399
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dani and Kali must be counting their cards to be strong. Smart move would be to put up Adam and Shelly or Shell and Por to see how they do in veto comp when fighting for themselves. Then whoever gets to save themself then put up an acknowledged strong player.

Umm she gave Rachtress the first HOH. And the POV she played to lose. So really did not count.

Uhhh no. She didn't "give" Rachel the HOH. She made a deal. Rachel was looking pretty good on her banana so you have no idea who would have won that. And that POV ... are you kidding me? She wanted Brendon out and definitely tried to win it. She lost after they showed her snarky comment about how Brendon was an egomaniac and would bid too low - so she bid too low and couldn't get it done.

no doubt she can win comps....too bad she can't play the social or strategic parts of the game......may be satisfying to split one of the couples this week, IF you can afford to throw away 4 votes & win in the end.

Dani and Kali must be counting their cards to be strong. Smart move would be to put up Adam and Shelly or Shell and Por to see how they do in veto comp when fighting for themselves. Then whoever gets to save themself then put up an acknowledged strong player.

She's going to put up Rachel/Brendon because she can't see the forest for the trees. She's totally wrong about trusting them - they are the most trustworthy people in the house besides her own alliance. Shelly, Adam and Jeff/Jordan would turn on anybody to win. And that is the strongest foursome in the house. She needs to break it up but she won't. I still predict a Jordan win.

:party_smilie::partytime::cheshire::gossip::hurray::ghost::band:

YAY!!!

Though I wish she would get rid of J/J but she isnt that smart :( But still glad she is safe

Uhhh no. She didn't "give" Rachel the HOH. She made a deal. Rachel was looking pretty good on her banana so you have no idea who would have won that. And that POV ... are you kidding me? She wanted Brendon out and definitely tried to win it. She lost after they showed her snarky comment about how Brendon was an egomaniac and would bid too low - so she bid too low and couldn't get it done.

How was Dani to know how she would do in that POV? She couldnt know cause she didnt play in them. The others (that needed to win) did

Jordan is as safe as one of the newbies...Jordan's strength is her harmless persona. Or is it that halo?

At least Dani IS managing to stir up some real hatred in the game. Hope the feeds go from Smurf Show to True Blood....with Jordan as Sookie!!!

Mercifully I was spared those gloats! No live feeds, thank God. I can't stand any HGs that think they have won the game halfway thru.Brenchel gloating would make me barf too!

Tired of newbies always being safe too.

How was Dani to know how she would do in that POV? She couldnt know cause she didnt play in them. The others (that needed to win) did

Huh? I think since she's sooooo smart she was probably watching them. Anyway, my point was the tried to win so what are you arguing about?

I guess you dint see the feeds of the couples and Shelly/Adam before the hoh :food-smiley-005:

Actually what you saw was happiness - and it's still there between Rachel/Brendon even though they probably know they're going up this week. Dani/Kalia were the ones hiding out and crying before the HOH. I'm almost glad Dani won so I don't have to see her being a sore loser ALL week. Actually, no I'm not but really it's funny how you have such a twisted view.

I saw them............but I'm thinking at this point you better start looking at your numbers.........6 ppl celebrating makes a bit more sense than 2 &1/2

Really? I dont see it that way. If I was in the minority I would take much more pleasure in winning than if i was in the majority. I mean if you have 6 people it is expected you would win over 2

If the cubs won the WS over the Yankees it would be MUCH more exciting IMO

If Dani gets to F2 she's going to be the "Russell Hantz" of Big Brother. Can get to the finals but can never win. ;)

Probably. The girl can win the hell outta veto comps when she's on the block. Won lots more than her old man.

I really liked her in BB8, she was more of a sympathetic victim somehow. But she probably deserved the win in BB8.

Archived