Daniele - Week 6 - HoH

CeCiMom

• Replies 399
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"How in god's name does anyone like him more than PT?" - Daniele.

Umm.. maybe they don't, maybe they just like him more than you.

You screwed P.T. in the game .. twice now.

Congratulations.

And she did it to herself by Kalia and her both hanging out in the HOH room for the last two weeks when they should have been down with the common folks figuring out where the votes were instead of waiting for the night before. They were trying to swing votes the last hour or two even right up until the live show.

she was thinking of throwing hoh so she could be it on her birthday

plan is out of window with brendon returning

she must win hoh or hope to play in pov or her game is going to be over :animated_bouncy:

post-1207-13131192604981_thumb.jpg

poor Dani, not

hmmmmm.......I think I'll go into BB in the BEST position, aligned with all the strongest players until close to the end, when we will all fight it out........and, then, just for kicks, I'll screw myself by thinking I'm better than every other vet and I can do it ALL on my OWN :animated_rotfl:

Unless Dani wins HOH Porch and Cowpie are gonna flip on her and move to the other side. Porch will be all so sorry Rach, and Cowpie is already scared to death.

The deck is now stacked so overwhelmingly against Dani that if she actually won they ought to double her winnings to a million.animated_rotfl.gif

Archived