Kalia - Week 6

CeCiMom

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It is beyond aggravating... someone mentioned that they should take away from her stipend everytime she does that... I totally agree... no better way to shut the cow up that to take away her money...

:censored: that was me myss and I think she would stfu if they took her money, it shows just how incredably selfish she is, they tell her tim and time again and she keeps it up knowing the feeds are getting interupted, if she didn't know, in all their talking someone had to have splained it to her.

Game wise I don't actually hate kalia .. even though I want her gone cause she's not on my fav's side. I do however .. want to kill her for singing all the time. Between the singing, and people talking about production the feeds have been interrupted SO much this year.

When she gets out of there and runs accross this surely this will help her to stop with the eating ALL THE DAMN TIME,lolol!!!!!!!!!

imo she is just as much an idiot as lawon for last week string of events :animated_bouncy:

they had to wake Kalia up for the lock down then I am watching the feeds and I hear chomp crunch, and so put it on quad feed to get a wide shot and it is Kalia with a bag of chips, good God, she is always eating.

they had to wake Kalia up for the lock down then I am watching the feeds and I hear chomp crunch, and so put it on quad feed to get a wide shot and it is Kalia with a bag of chips, good God, she is always eating.

kalia is always eating and Shelley is always trying to suck her dart inside out

kalia is always eating and Shelley is always trying to suck her dart inside out

What does that mean? Her dart?

As for Kalia, it is true that I refer to her as Cowpie - only because I find it funny. I have never thought that Kalia is fat. At all. Actually, I think that she is very pretty when she gets it together. She is probably going to gain weight if she doesn't stop eating so much. I wonder if Kalia would have been funnier had she not spent so much time isolated from the bunch because she and Daniele seem to be in HOH most of the time.

What does that mean? Her dart?

As for Kalia, it is true that I refer to her as Cowpie - only because I find it funny. I have never thought that Kalia is fat. At all. Actually, I think that she is very pretty when she gets it together. She is probably going to gain weight if she doesn't stop eating so much. I wonder if Kalia would have been funnier had she not spent so much time isolated from the bunch because she and Daniele seem to be in HOH most of the time.

dart = smoke sorry its an old term, Im showing my age

it just looks like she is trying to suck her smoke inside out shes drawing on it so hard

dart = smoke sorry its an old term, Im showing my age

it just looks like she is trying to suck her smoke inside out shes drawing on it so hard

Well, I'm just glad you didn't use the term "butt" for a cigarette cuz that would have sounded really weird and gross! :shocking:

she really would have a michelle moment if someone would have took that vacation from her :animated_bouncy:

Archived