Kalia - Week 6

CeCiMom

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I thought she looked pretty tonight.

She is gaining weight though, and should slow down. I know that BB house is stressful .. but she needs to find another outlet for it.

I kinda feel bad for her because I think she is smart and could have had a successful HOH had it not been Dani's HOH part 2. I loved how dani told her she wasn't playing the game correctly miss backdoor jeff week 3.

Kalia made her own stupid moves in her HOH, Dani had little or nothing to do about it. Dani was upset when she put up Lawon. Kalia needs to take the blame for this stupid mistake.

Kalia made her own stupid moves in her HOH, Dani had little or nothing to do about it. Dani was upset when she put up Lawon. Kalia needs to take the blame for this stupid mistake.

Agreed. Kalia stressed out and worried about people liking her rather than sticking to her guns. She didn't play cut throat and made one of the most classic stupid moves of putting one of your own on the block. She needs to start working out and studying so she can win another comp when her alliance needs it.

Kalia is the reason I'm ticked about Dani's win. Porsche too, who is floater of the year. I don't dislike Dani (she's just a disappointment because she screwed up her game all on her own) but I really can't stand Kalia. If she can't stop talking with her mouth full, she needs to have her jowls wired shut. Porsche's just a two-faced sh!t-talker. Face it honey, VIP cocktail waitressing is your future.

She's actually a very attractive woman. Must have big bones to hide all that food she consumes.

She is very pretty and she looks fabulous on camera.

I have no issue with Kalia's weight -- I think she looks healthy, remember the camera does add pounds so she is actually smaller than you think (and the rest of the "skinny" girls are REALLY small IRL) -- but I agree some of her habits, mannerisms and hygiene (or lack thereof) are gross.

Oh, and she's an idiot. She clearly demonstrated that this week.

She is very pretty and she looks fabulous on camera.

I have no issue with Kalia's weight -- I think she looks healthy, remember the camera does add pounds so she is actually smaller than you think (and the rest of the "skinny" girls are REALLY small IRL) -- but I agree some of her habits, mannerisms and hygiene (or lack thereof) are gross.

Oh, and she's an idiot. She clearly demonstrated that this week.

Kalia has a pretty decent shape, she isheavy chested and I think that makes her look heavier, but when she was doing that dance with Kalia in the kitchen you could see her thin legs and her tummy is pretty f;latish. As for her stupidity...mind you I am NOT a blubbery whale of a woman (I called her that last week!) I think in THAT house NO ONE LOOKS SMART! They ALL fall for the running mouths and feet of the runners(Shelly & Porsche, you KNOW you have no REAL allies (except J/J & Brenchal) I mean GEEZ its been like 6 weeks and they are all JUST NOW figuring out S&J are playing ALL sides...cause there's more than 2 in that house!

NOT so sure ANY one of us would be that much smarter...don't even want the chance myself!

Really? If it was Dani HOH When Jeff came down Jordan would have went up, not a useless Lawon. You can't put the worst run HOH of all-time on anyone but Kalia. It started out shady and got worse. And to top it all off exchanged one of their own numbers for the entire House Alliance.

Really Yes! Don't kid yourself Dani knew she was putting up Lawon and she was Ok with that after all he volunteered to go up and Danielle foolishly thought that they had the votes to keep him if they decided to. If you think for one minute that Dani wasn't up in the hoh plotting with Kalia oh well go ahead and think it. Yes her HOH was bad I don't deny that but she had alot of Dani Donanto help!

Really Yes! Don't kid yourself Dani knew she was putting up Lawon and she was Ok with that after all he volunteered to go up and Danielle foolishly thought that they had the votes to keep him if they decided to. If you think for one minute that Dani wasn't up in the hoh plotting with Kalia oh well go ahead and think it. Yes her HOH was bad I don't deny that but she had alot of Dani Donanto help!

No Kalia told Dani that this was her HOH and not Dani and she has to do what is best for her. It is better to get the targets off of them etc... And once Dani realize she couldnt persude Kalia to change her mind because Kalia was so afraid of J/J and Rachel coming back and going after her that their was no way of changing changing Kalia's mind. Yes Dani should have pressed on, instead she rolled with it. And was like ok this could work. I hope this time around Dani will tell Kalia that is her HOH and she is doing what is best for the both of them and to tell Kalia to shut the Heck up!!!!

Why were Jeff, Jordan, Rachel and Shelly sleeping in the Have Not room again? I thought they were allowed to sleep in regular rooms/beds last night?

BTW it's my bday and since I didn't get the HOH I wanted I'm hoping for a present of Kalia/Porsche on slop this week. :party_smilie: You have to admit it would be good for live feeds if Kalia's mouth isn't full of food all week.

Why were Jeff, Jordan, Rachel and Shelly sleeping in the Have Not room again? I thought they were allowed to sleep in regular rooms/beds last night?

BTW it's my bday and since I didn't get the HOH I wanted I'm hoping for a present of Kalia/Porsche on slop this week. :party_smilie: You have to admit it would be good for live feeds if Kalia's mouth isn't full of food all week.

Happy B-day Spikes :happybday:

They got to eat but were told they had to still sleep in the Have not last night. I heard the voice come over the speaker telling them.

Happy birthday! (Even though I don't know you.) My birthday was a week ago. :happybday: Go Leos!

I also would love to see Kailia and Porsche on slop too. Kailia because your reason. Porsche because I can't stand how she completely ditched Rachel when Rachel was actually a friend to her. And also how she now trashes her shamelessly.

Someone needs to harpoon her fat mouth shut..all she does is sing in her crappy voice and makes the feeds go to FOTH...

ABSOLUTELY!!!!

Someone needs to harpoon her fat mouth shut..all she does is sing in her crappy voice and makes the feeds go to FOTH...

I feel bad for people paying for feeds--it must be very aggravating to get randomly cut off because of her constant breaking of the rules---she is stupid! :furious3:

I kind of felt a little compassion for Kalia yesterday when she was giving Shelly that big heartfelt, teary-eyed apology (where she made Shelly look her in the eye while she sincerely apologized--cough,cough) after she got caught bashing Shelly to Porsche, then within two seconds of Shelly leaving, she was right back to bashing her again to Porsche. True colors.

ABSOLUTELY!!!!

I feel bad for people paying for feeds--it must be very aggravating to get randomly cut off because of her constant breaking of the rules---she is stupid! :furious3:

It is beyond aggravating... someone mentioned that they should take away from her stipend everytime she does that... I totally agree... no better way to shut the cow up that to take away her money...

Archived