Kalia - Week 6

CeCiMom

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

as matt would say "you big dummy " :animated_bouncy:

Kalia gets the award for the stupidest HOH so far in the game history of BB animated_rotfl.gif

Freakin right. I was SOOOO HAPPY she won HOH last week. Yes, I was a Kalia fan. But dammit, she pissed me off too this week. Why on EARTH do you listen to the people going after you? Why on earth do you want to work with Jeff and Jordan when it's obvious they don't want to work with you? Do you have a need to be liked by everyone? I know I feel that way sometimes but you gotta put that aside and play the game and realize you're never going to be in an alliance with Jeff and Jordan EVER AGAIN! She should've nominated Jeff and Jordan to begin with since they BLATANTLY TOLD HER they were coming after her. Stupid stupid game move. She deserves to be evicted.

(just ranting again).

I said it before and will say it again Kalia You Big Dummy , you should have continued to play your OWN game .. you let Jeff intimidate you and Dani tell you what move s to make cause you want People to "like" you did you go into house to make friends or win money .. Now you may as well pack and sit by the door cause you was, "rode hard and put away wet" in the imortal words of Chelea

No one to blame but yourself:animated_wave:

Despite all that has been said about Kalia and it is true that she brought much negativity on herself and should rethink some habits, I still say that she is a pretty woman and shockingly well-spoken when with Julie. I liked her initially but that changed. When I see her the way she was tonight, I remember why I expected more of Kalia.

Despite all that has been said about Kalia and it is true that she brought much negativity on herself and should rethink some habits, I still say that she is a pretty woman and shockingly well-spoken when with Julie. I liked her initially but that changed. When I see her the way she was tonight, I remember why I expected more of Kalia.

I AGREE.. i EXPECTED SO MUCH MORE FROM HER.. i EXPECTED HER TO PLAY THE GAME BE SOCIAL BUT MAKE HER OWN CHOICES WHEN AND IF THE OPPOURTUNITY VAME HER WAY , SHE BLEW IT .. SO NOW SHE HAS TO HOPE DANI WINS AND KEEPS HER CAUSE NO ONE ELSE WILL

Dani to Kalia-----maybe I'll make a deal with them :animated_rotfl: oh dani, keep dreaming......unless you get HOH, that ship has sailed :food-smiley-005:

:animated_rotfl: :animated_rotfl:

Too late b&%^ch!!!! LOL They have big numbers now--they don't need you dani!!!

I kinda feel bad for her because I think she is smart and could have had a successful HOH had it not been Dani's HOH part 2. I loved how dani told her she wasn't playing the game correctly miss backdoor jeff week 3.

I kinda feel bad for her because I think she is smart and could have had a successful HOH had it not been Dani's HOH part 2. I loved how dani told her she wasn't playing the game correctly miss backdoor jeff week 3.

Yea, Kalia really showed us she is dumber then I thought :animated_rotfl:

Really? If it was Dani HOH When Jeff came down Jordan would have went up, not a useless Lawon. You can't put the worst run HOH of all-time on anyone but Kalia. It started out shady and got worse. And to top it all off exchanged one of their own numbers for the entire House Alliance.

Kalia boasted that it was the "people in those photos upstairs" who made her strong enough to make her own decisions. I hope they are proud of what a strong, black woman they have made of her (rolls eyes). I don't know who looks more foolish - Kalia or Lawon.

Archived