Jordan - Week 6

CeCiMom

I don't mind if Jordan wins again because the money she won before went to buy her mother a house and I bet she didn't do much for herself. She is still driving her old car.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

She's just a good sweet girl. It's too bad that not everyone can see that and tries to find ulterior motives for the stuff she does. She does it out of the goodness of her heart, plain and simple. I hope she wins the game and the AC vote, so there!

:party_smilie:

Not a Jordan fan and I know that's a dangerous thing to say here but stay with me cause there's a method to my madness!

I can't say her game play is bad cause she doesn't have any game play and I'm not buying into "she's playing the social game". IMO, she is just NOT playing.

I'm also really creeped out by all the 'she's soooo cute' and 'isn't she adorable' comments when I consider that they're being said about a grown woman and not a 10 year girl.

Nonetheless, there is no denying that she is genuinely kind, considerate and compassionate amongst several other fine qualities that make her a rare and unique individual. Yes she has her 'not nice' moments but she is human.

Alas I get to my point. Jordan was so excited to win that phone call, she looked like she had won the lottery! Amidst her relishing in her unbelievable luck to have such an opportunity, it suddenly occurs to her that there is a mother of an 8 year old girl beside her. Without a second thought, she insists that Shelly take the phone call and won't take no for an answer. As much as she needed to talk to her mom who is also her best friend, she didn't once regret or second guess her decision.

Though I am not her fan, this was too instant for her to consider doing it for brownie points. It was authentic in every sense of the word and I bow down to her ability to be so completely selfless and pure of heart. It was a beautiful thing to witness.

Always loved Jordan & her actions last night are just another reason why. She is one of the purest souls I've ever seen. Giving up that phone call was such a HUGE thing to do in this game & most would have had to think about it(if do it at all). And that 'humilitard' is absolutely adorable!! She rocks it & it's my fave of all the costumes so far =) (altho Adam's elf suit runs a close second)

Would love for to win again, she is one that truly would appreciate the prize money & use it wisely :smitten:

Always loved Jordan & her actions last night are just another reason why. She is one of the purest souls I've ever seen. Giving up that phone call was such a HUGE thing to do in this game & most would have had to think about it(if do it at all). And that 'humilitard' is absolutely adorable!! She rocks it & it's my fave of all the costumes so far =) (altho Adam's elf suit runs a close second)

Would love for to win again, she is one that truly would appreciate the prize money & use it wisely :smitten:

Me too...even though I was a fan of Dick's in his season for totally different reasons..mainly the shock value...I think I am going for Jordan this year just cus she is the most decent one in that house and the scene where she gave Shelly the call really pulled at my heartstrings...so selfless :)

Just a nice girl.

Not a bad game decision either as it really keeps Shelly in their corner.

Well, of course. Not to mention that she is their eyes and ears and it has cost them nothing. I hope that Jordan wins again and that Jeff wins second place. I love looking at Jeff but of the two, Jordan is my choice. I would hope for Jordan that she returns home, marries a nice, normal guy far removed from show biz and lives a great life while imparting her sweetness to a passel of kids (if that is her desire).

Not a bad game decision either as it really keeps Shelly in their corner.

Jordan is not a quick thinker so I can't agree that it was a game decision; it happened too fast (unless it was edited to look that way). I'm no fan of Jordan but I really believe it came straight from her heart.

Jordan is not a quick thinker so I can't agree that it was a game decision; it happened too fast (unless it was edited to look that way). I'm no fan of Jordan but I really believe it came straight from her heart.

I am a fan...but I also agree this was heartfelt and not game

either way it helps her game

-Kyo

For the record: I was agreeing with our Arrowhead - he used the word either in his post as an amendment to the post to which he was referring - meaning that it did not hurt her game. I don't think that our Arrowhead or myself meant to insinuate that it was a game move on Jordan's part. It was a sweet gesture and it surely did not hurt her game, either.

Not that I would presume to speak for Arrowhead.

For the record: I was agreeing with our Arrowhead - he used the word either in his post as an amendment to the post to which he was referring - meaning that it did not hurt her game. I don't think that our Arrowhead or myself meant to insinuate that it was a game move on Jordan's part. It was a sweet gesture and it surely did not hurt her game, either.

Not that I would presume to speak for Arrowhead.

Well said ;)

She is my fav. Yes, I want her to win the game as well as America's favorite.(not greedy at all). She is such a kind young lady. We do not see many like her on reality tv. Go out and win tonight!!

I like Jordan, not Jeff. That being said, I don't want someone to win the money just because they're sweet. I want them to win the game because their game play reigned supreme. I don't agree that the goal of BB is to get through without getting your hands dirty. Sure it makes everyone think you're this sweet great person, and if the other person sitting next to you is a terrible person, than yeah.. it works. But I personally like the people who -work- it, and are a GENUINE floater, not a coaster. Jun Song from BB4 was a legitimate floater.

She schemed, manipulated, and convinced quite a few people to do her bidding, while never getting evicted. Her game play was incredible to see, despite me remembering neither her nor Allison being very popular with the players, I think she is one of the most under-rated players in the house, or the fans of BB. I think Jordan is one of the most over-rated players too. If she hadn't of fallen into a show-mance with Jeff, no one would even remember who she was, she would of been relegated to Cowboy status and remembered for doing nothing. Jordan and Jeff was the only thing that kept BB11 from being remembered as the worst season ever.

Sorry, I totally disagree with you^^^ on Jordan, She really pickd it up towards the end of the game, she won some hard comps, and she was not in a showmance with Jeff, they were friends, she would not do anything but hang out with him. She beat gant in a really great time when it counted, and ppl liked her and hated gant, now had she chosen the other guy, she might not have won, but to say she is unmemorable is not right, everyone hated gant and was rootin for Jordon to kick her ass, i loved it and I really like her a lot. I would hardly call her unmemorable/ just my opinion

Sorry, I totally disagree with you^^^ on Jordan, She really pickd it up towards the end of the game, she won some hard comps, and she was not in a showmance with Jeff, they were friends, she would not do anything but hang out with him. She beat gant in a really great time when it counted, and ppl liked her and hated gant, now had she chosen the other guy, she might not have won, but to say she is unmemorable is not right, everyone hated gant and was rootin for Jordon to kick her ass, i loved it and I really like her a lot. I would hardly call her unmemorable/ just my opinion

Absolutely! BB wouldn't have had her on had no one remembered her!

BB 11 was my favorite season! I hope Jordan wins again!

My son's girlfriend reminds me of her in that she is very cute, kind, a big heart, clean, and has an adorable smile.

Archived