Shelly - Week 6 - Nominee

CeCiMom

My reply from above disappeared? I agree. I was looking forward to this season and its quickly going downhill. With Brendon out at the end of the week it will be a snoozefest for sure.

I think this year's BB is flawed from the start. The have a bunch of newbies who are huge BB fans. Then have have several super-couple from past BB shows. Most of the newbies are in awe of most of the veterans.

Have they ever picked out HGs who have NEVER seen big brother before? That might be interesting.

In the future, make it all stars or all newbies, jmo.

Unfortunately, Shelly is so overplaying her hand. Even though she may stay this week. She'll def never win most popular player!

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I really liked her until recently. Every season the one thing that annoys me the most are people who are playing the game and then claim to be the only ones in there who are honest and decent compared to the others.

After 13 seasons it doesnt say much if you still have HGs who are stupid enough to believe the high moral ground of playing BB, so Ill give credit to her if she gets away with it. Personally I dont care...I dont give a damn about her morals outside the house, i dont care how she looks, i dont wanna live vicariously thorugh ppl's showmances, i dont wanna buy their crap on Ebay, and i dont wanna follow them on facebook or talk to them on AIM when they get outta the house. I care about ppl that are actually engaged in the game, and i respect the social game much more than HOH and POV competitions. Early on she was able to keep her lies in check, I think she got cocky and was ahead of herself this week. putting way too much out there.

Will she recover from this? I have no idea, prob not and it might bite her in the ass in the upcoming weeks, if youre playing a game based solely on your word and its broken, good luck. Yet if shes still able to manage keeping the high moral image with her lies, then more power to her. That said, im not stupid enough to base my opinion on a HG just on DR sessions alone, pretty sure they leave quite a bit of film on the floors of the editing room (Exhibit A: Kalia HOH and Shelly given no credit on replacement nom). Grodner will portray you however the hell she wants.

9:59pm, cam 1, J/J/R/S were talking about popping zits on camera. Rachel said she didn't care what they see. Shelly said "These two (referring to B/R) have had sex on camera, I don't think a zit is going to make a big difference." It was hilarious. Rachel obviously didn't like that little tidbit of info being brought up. She said it wasn't noticable since they were under the covers and they didn't make any noise.

I thought I read that B/R had sex while Shelly was laying next to them in the HN room. If that's the case...ewww.

It's darn near impossible to fool around like that and not make any noise but to do it with others so close by is just ridiculous. I would have called them out on it right then and there. Embarrass the crap out of them and maybe they'll learn to control their urges. rolleyes.gif

I thought I read that B/R had sex while Shelly was laying next to them in the HN room. If that's the case...ewww.

It's darn near impossible to fool around like that and not make any noise but to do it with others so close by is just ridiculous. I would have called them out on it right then and there. Embarrass the crap out of them and maybe they'll learn to control their urges. rolleyes.gif

I read that too but didn't see it, thank God. I would too have called them out on the spot. Seriously, how are they going to explain that to their kids one day?--and you know their kids will hear about it. "We're animals and can't control ourselves." Their marriage will never withstand having kids though. They couldn't possibly put anyone else's needs before their own.

I still like Shelly. Yes, she discussed an F3 deal with B/R when Jordan was on the block but she DID NOT ever say she would vote to evict Jordan, as Rachel claimed Shelly did. That's "the lie" that Shelly always refers to.

She as good as said it. She was going on and on about getting Adam in on the deal and how worried she was about Jeff's reaction. And if Brendon is on the block how exactly does she make an F3 deal with B/R without evicting Jordan? Even if she didn't look Brenchel in the eye and say "I'm voting against Jordan," it is completely implied by the conversation they were having.

I started out liking Shelly alot. Not too thrilled about her now. But,I did like watching her phone call home tonight. She really is a good Mom in my opinion. I think Jordan did a good thing by letting her have the call. Did not enjoy watching the big discussion where all Shelly did was TALK LOUDER. Josie is a very cute, well mannered girl.

They've lost me. I really cant believe how well this show started and how quickly it lost my interest. If they had an America's Favorite Houseguest vote today I dont know that I could even vote. I dont like any of them anymore. Blech - guess I would have to vote for Jeff.

She as good as said it. She was going on and on about getting Adam in on the deal and how worried she was about Jeff's reaction. And if Brendon is on the block how exactly does she make an F3 deal with B/R without evicting Jordan? Even if she didn't look Brenchel in the eye and say "I'm voting against Jordan," it is completely implied by the conversation they were having.

I think she was just feeling ppl out and seeing where they land and what her possible options were. There was never a clear cut deal. It was more asking out of curiousity.

Still not sure on my feelings about Shelly. Liked her at first, haven't grown to love her, but at least she has tried to play the game, whether it be the best, I'm not sure. But she is still there, at least hope she is tonite. Don't have a favorite player neither.

I didn't like Shelly at all before but I feel kind of bad for her now. I have a favorite, Jordan, and she is helping her so I can't say anything bad at the moment.

Agree. And if she was in final 2 with Jordan I wouldn't be mad if she won. At this point, I would only be mad if Porche, Danielle, Kalia or Rachel wins!

Still love ya Shell! Hated to see the game hurt her the way it did--emotionally, I mean. I believe it truly hurt her that lies were told on her. I feel bad for her & wish she wouldn't take the game so personally (although, that is SO easy to say on the outside, watching it & not having to live it!).

LOVED her phone call with her beautiful daughter & husband. Made me cry too.

Rooting for her to win HoH & put D/R on the block....or D/K.....or K/R....or K/P...I'm not picky. lol

I have said that I don't think Shelly should go on Big Brother and expose herself to scrutiny by the people. I have said I don't think she should leave her daughter. You could not pay me a million dollars to go on the show.

It really tore my heart out to see Shelly on the CBS show that her daughter is watching have a breakdown and exposed as a liar. I feel such pain for her daughter.

It is nobody's fault but Shelly's for going on the show and for her actions but ... still breaks my heart for that innocent child.

I wish CBS would have used that time to maybe expose Porsche for her antics of stealing and spiking the slop.

It is what it is.......

To me, one of the most enduring words is "mommy".......my kids are grown now but I so loved when they were little & called me "mommy".........when I hear "ma'am", I think of some stern old lady........but I'm not from the south, must be a cultural thing because Shelly seems pretty proud to be called "ma'am".

Shelly can go or stay, I don't care. All that crying over her daughter doesn't affect me - they know what they are buying-into. I'm no psychiatrist but any pity I have goes to the child. Maybe they need the money. If so, I'm thinking the child doesn't need to be dragged into the project. Bah CBS.

Mrs. Renfro: Alicia why are you crying, darling?

Alicia: My mommy left for Afghanistan this morning.

Shelly can go or stay, I don't care. All that crying over her daughter doesn't affect me - they know what they are buying-into. I'm no psychiatrist but any pity I have goes to the child. Maybe they need the money. If so, I'm thinking the child doesn't need to be dragged into the project. Bah CBS.

Mrs. Renfro: Alicia why are you crying, darling?

Alicia: My mommy left for Afghanistan this morning.

Bravo! Awesome post.

I didn't word it very well but no pity for Shelly but lots for her daughter.

I am a little annoyed at CBS knowing her daughter watches the show to showcase liar and crying Shelly.

I didn't word it very well but no pity for Shelly but lots for her daughter.

I am a little annoyed at CBS knowing her daughter watches the show to showcase liar and crying Shelly.

Yes I'm with you there! I felt terrible for the daughter! :disappointed:

Shelley has said constantly that she is rich-they don't need the money.

It's a game for crying out loud people. I am sick of the whole bullshit that Shelly is horrible because she lies and plays everyone. It is a game and as far as she should of been exposed a long time ago. I think that is just simple jealousy especially coming from some of the former HG's that have been bitching about her at least.

The stuff Shelly has done in the house isn't anywhere close to the level of some of the horrid things others have done see Dick, Dr. Will, etc. That said at the end of the day its a game and I personally enjoy the people who come in there to win. And are willing to lie, cheat, and steal to win.

There's only a few that crossed the line in my opinion these two come to mind right away. Lying about the death of a loved one (Johnny Fairplay) or making up some fake disease to get sympathy (Matt). Those were malicious lies to me that brought people not in the game into the equation. Lying by using your family to win a game isn't right in my opinion.

At the end of the day everyone has the right to their opinion, but I just don't really get why Shelly is taking so much heat for lying and playing both sides. Every season there is at least 1 or 2 people that do this.

Archived