Shelly - Week 6 - Nominee

CeCiMom

I think Shelly really believes she has been playing the game straight up because she gave her loyalty to J/J from the beginning and has never done anything to betray them. She may lie to the others and even make other F4 deals but those deals are just backup plans in case J/J get booted and she loses her alliance.

I agree, a backup alliance is a smart thing as long as it's for backup.

So Shelly has told some lies and told things to others that were suppose to be private. Who cares, at least she's not talking about anal sex, masturbating and or talking about masturbating in the house, plain out having sex in the house or showing her vajayjay while bathing/shaving....I could go on and on. And those would be the things I would worry about getting out and embarrasing my family, not that I told a few lies playing a game that is basically ABOUT LYING.

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am just saying I am sure they try to make sure she is not exposed to that C word F word type of environment. I am saying that Shelly she said her daughter is very sensitive. (I think on this one I believe her) I know she goes to a religious private school.

That being said I am sure that she will find out from a classmate or acquaintance at some point.

You're right, she probably will find out from a classmate. But when she also finds out thats its a bunch of 40-50 year olds who are trying too hard to fit in by spewing every hateful word in the dictionary and photochopping images of her mom into crude captions, Im pretty sure she wont lose too much sleep over it lol.

You're right, she probably will find out from a classmate. But when she also finds out thats its a bunch of 40-50 year olds who are trying too hard to fit in by spewing every hateful word in the dictionary and photochopping images of her mom into crude captions, Im pretty sure she wont lose too much sleep over it lol.

I would crush my daughter if people said those things about her mother no matter what age she is.

That being said Shelly should never have gone on the show. It was a very bad choice and her family will be hurt because of it.

I would crush my daughter if people said those things about her mother no matter what age she is.

That being said Shelly should never have gone on the show. It was a very bad choice and her family will be hurt because of it.

Seriously, what has she done that will cause her family to be hurt? All I know is she has lied and played both sides of the house. It's part of the game.

Seriously, what has she done that will cause her family to be hurt? All I know is she has lied and played both sides of the house. It's part of the game.

I agree with you Jammer, she is playing the game....She is still going to get a side alliance, its a smart game play...The lying is a part of playing, she got caught, and will adjust. The only one who is against her at this point is Brenchel

Go Shelly :party_smilie:

She it thanking Jordan for the phone call and that was the nicest thing anyone could ever do. I wonder if it was something that Jordan gave her after she won. ???

I think from the way they were talking maybe Jordan could have taken it but told Shelly to or something like that.......WOW, most of the HGs seem to be back on the Shelly merry-go-round :shocked2:

Dani's all ooohhhhing and ahhhhhing but will start making fun of her as soon as she gets out of Shelly's sight.

oh, I just noticed, B/R are missing while Shelly holds court :animated_rotfl:

And now B/R are sitting on the couch with her while she goes on and on about how sweet Jordan is for giving her that call. I know Rachel's just busting a gut inside. LMAO!!!

In isolation didn't she tell Jordan the phone call meant more than winning veto? You're on the block Shelly; you need veto more than a phone call!!! Did you leave your family behind just so you can win the chance to phone them?

WOW!!!! I think Shelly just dug her own grave with the most extreme lie she has made to date......She is now telling everyone that Brendon apologized to Shelly about Rachels behavior and blamed it all on Rachel and admitted she was lying.....LMAOOOO...Bubu bye Shelly!!!party_smilie.gif

WOW!!!! I think Shelly just dug her own grave with the most extreme lie she has made to date......She is now telling everyone that Brendon apologized to Shelly about Rachels behavior and blamed it all on Rachel and admitted she was lying.....LMAOOOO...Bubu bye Shelly!!!party_smilie.gif

WTF?! It's like every lie has to be more extreme than the last. I'm starting to wonder if she is a pathological liar...

I didn't hear her say that , so you know what time cause I want to flash back, Brandon and shelly were talking on the couches and I heard Shelly tell him about Rachels over attachment to him and her extreme behavior, and they were talking before that about the phone call and stuff, I would like to see where Shelly is telling that , cause I have been on these feeds most of the day, just curious and want to see it,lol

Shelly ..... stop with the pep talks. Just be quite for a change.

shelly does go on and on right??lol I was gettin like to the point of shudddup

Shelly kisses Jeff and Jordan's asses so hard I bet they have butt welts. She was going on and on a while ago about Jeff being the most amazing guy in the world who could do anything he put is mind to and change the world and part the seas yada yada yada and he was looking at her like "Are you for real you phony *itch?" cookoo.gif

I didn't hear her say that , so you know what time cause I want to flash back, Brandon and shelly were talking on the couches and I heard Shelly tell him about Rachels over attachment to him and her extreme behavior, and they were talking before that about the phone call and stuff, I would like to see where Shelly is telling that , cause I have been on these feeds most of the day, just curious and want to see it,lol

Go to 4pm and start watching. Shelly does say it and I don't recall Brendon apologizing to Shelly.

I think she's got something up her sleeve. She's probably still mad at B/R because the day of the F3 deal between S/B/R, Shelly didn't say she would vote out Jordan, as Rachel claimed. She was just trying to cover all the bases in case Jordan did get voted out that week. I believe she now wants them out of the house and she's had time to think long and hard about it. Her advice to Brendon earlier was obviously meant to get him thinking and maybe cause a little rift between B/R. Now, if B/R hear that Shelly said Brendon apologized, Rachel will be livid and call her out. Shelly will make her look insane and she'll make Brendon look like a liar. The house will believe Shelly because they are loving her now because she's so grateful to them all for showing her a little compassion during her solitary confinement.

That's the only thing I can figure out that she might be doing anyway. Either that or she's mental and she really thinks Brendon did apologize.

3:59pm BBT Shelly is talking to Jeff in the BY (about Daniele) and then Daniele comes out so they quickly change the subject. Shelly tells them that she "had a long conversation with Brendon about how much she disrespected what happened." Daniele asks what she means. Shelly says "about how he can defend her and do the things that they do. He didn't wanna..." I think she was going to say something about them lying but stops herself and just says "obviously they're scared to death around me. They don't know what I'm going to say or what I'm going to do and I just told him, dude...." Then Daniele starts talking about Rachel in a more general sense and the way she treats people.

To me Shelly was just hinting that they were lying so she wouldn't have to say it (since she can't really back it up without getting into it). That was my take, at least. I didn't hear it like brenchfan said but maybe she's (or he's) referring to something else...

Archived