Shelly - Week 6 - Nominee

CeCiMom

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Jordan so sweet went to Shelly's door and they are talking. She is showing Shelly her costume under the door. (another example of Jordan being the best social player)

nxqn2w.jpgsxeioh.jpg

Hopefully Dani will replace Adam with crying Brenda! He shouldn't even be back in the house. Producers should realize that their latest big twist never brought in any more fans. In fact I know many that quit watching. Shelly dodging the bullet should see the light and nt try to play everyone. Worst season so far - who wants to keep seeing the same guests season to season!

She really isn't all THAT much older than some of them even though she looks it at times so I don't know where the Earth Mother role came from or why she thought that it would work. Maybe she is just a naturally bossy person. 24 hours away from that group would be bliss. Was that deal engineered especially for her since production almost worked her over the edge?

If Shelly goes this week will she too be in Jury?

At this point I think if Genghis Kahn went up against Shelly on the block, Shelly would still lose....putting up Jeff or Brenchel would not be to Dani's advantage THIS WEEK...they would possibly give Dani a pass next week...

Hopefully Dani will replace Adam with crying Brenda!

He shouldn't even be back in the house. Producers should realize that their latest big twist never brought in any more fans. In fact I know many that quit watching. Shelly dodging the bullet should see the light and nt try to play everyone. Worst season so far - who wants to keep seeing the same guests season to season!

:animated_rotfl: Brenda: UP and OUT--I can only hope!!!

Shelly is a two-faced troublemaker and allied with Daniele's enemies. I would make it crystal clear to her that if she came off the block, the BS stops and she owed me bigtime. I would demand open allegiance from her. I would only take her off the block if votes were guaranteed for her replacement.

Danielle is too lazy to be two-faced. She makes them come to her and they do which makes it seem less her and more them. Shelly reminds me of a frikken roadrunner but don't get me wrong.....it is a game strategy and just that Shelly got caught at it. Nothing personal.

Yes, as opposed to the one-faced troublemaking Donato....."Should I backdoor someone in my alliance the first week or the second?!! This suckkkkkkssss...."

And when that didn't work (sooo frustrating) and Dominic was booted out the door, she looked around and wondered... Who is dumb enough to be my BF and stay locked up in a room with just me for hours and hours every day? Oh, hey Kalia!

Danielle is too lazy to be two-faced. She makes them come to her and they do which makes it seem less her and more them. Shelly reminds me of a frikken roadrunner but don't get me wrong.....it is a game strategy and just that Shelly got caught at it. Nothing personal.

Honestly I thought Shelly was trying to be Dr. Will. I think it is a lot harder for a woman to pull it off. I think she just tried way too hard and she needed to keep quiet too at the right times. She was too manic about her game. I think at first she tried to just be the person to pump everyone else. Who knows maybe production told her to ramp up her game. She changed and started playing the game to bad mouth others. I do feel bad for her and hope she has a good life after this game.

If you go to Sucks they have a hate thread calling her a jew hating tea bagging leather faced (and other stuff I can't remember) That will always be out there on the Internet for everyone to see. I feel bad for her and what her daughter will see some day if she hasn't already.

If you go to Sucks they have a hate thread calling her a jew hating tea bagging leather faced (and other stuff I can't remember) That will always be out there on the Internet for everyone to see. I feel bad for her and what her daughter will see some day if she hasn't already.

LOL Im pretty sure her daughter will be ok considering all the other garbage people spew about other HGs when they are hiding behind a computer @ Sucks. She's also part of the digital generation...tougher skin and desensitized, shock value doesnt come easy. I dont think the c word and 10 f bombs in a paragraph about her mother is gonna derail her.

LOL Im pretty sure her daughter will be ok considering all the other garbage people spew about other HGs when they are hiding behind a computer @ Sucks. She's also part of the digital generation...tougher skin and desensitized, shock value doesnt come easy. I dont think the c word and 10 f bombs in a paragraph about her mother is gonna derail her.

I don't think you know that it won't hurt her daughter. It would have crushed my daughter if she heard stuff like that about her mother. It sounds like her daughter is sensitive and not exposed to the Survivor Sucks type of crowd. :bow:

Believe me, her daughter is going to hear about it all. I know their part of the world and it is small.

I didnt say anything about her NOT hearing about it, Im sure she will. It just wont have the same impact on her mental state as it would on someone who is older and not familiar with the digital age. Have you seen the comments section on any youtube video? Twitter account? Facebook updates? If you grow up around that stuff, you become eventually desensitized. Nothing special about Sucks that you cant find anywhere else on the net.

I don't think you know that it won't hurt her daughter. It would have crushed my daughter if she heard stuff like that about her mother. It sounds like her daughter is sensitive and not exposed to the Survivor Sucks type of crowd. :bow:

Her daughter is what...8 years old? How in the world would she find out about this? Do you think her 8 year old classmates are trolling Big Brother websites?

I didnt say anything about her NOT hearing about it, Im sure she will. It just wont have the same impact on her mental state as it would on someone who is older and not familiar with the digital age. Have you seen the comments section on any youtube video? Twitter account? Facebook updates? If you grow up around that stuff, you become eventually desensitized. Nothing special about Sucks that you cant find anywhere else on the net.

I am just saying I am sure they try to make sure she is not exposed to that C word F word type of environment. I am saying that Shelly she said her daughter is very sensitive. (I think on this one I believe her) I know she goes to a religious private school.

That being said I am sure that she will find out from a classmate or acquaintance at some point.

Her daughter is what...8 years old? How in the world would she find out about this? Do you think her 8 year old classmates are trolling Big Brother websites?

I suspect that word will get out about her mom being on BB and the reaction thereof. Parents talk. Kids listen.

I work in construction with construction guys who can be quite rude and graphic and I am often disgusted and a bit horrified by some of the things that are posted on other sites. Thats why I come to Mortys. Even when things get a little heated here people don't take it to that kind of level. And it has been in the news a lot of how devestating it can be for kids to read cruel online posts about themselves or people they care about.

I think Shelly really believes she has been playing the game straight up because she gave her loyalty to J/J from the beginning and has never done anything to betray them. She may lie to the others and even make other F4 deals but those deals are just backup plans in case J/J get booted and she loses her alliance.

Shelly has followed BB and watched feeds since the beginning so you can't tell me she doesn't know what could be said about her after she gets out. She's the one who chose to subject herself and her family to all of this public scrutiny. If she was really concerned about how her family sees her she wouldn't be bad-mouthing people unnecessarily like she does. I don't respect her at all.

I work in construction with construction guys who can be quite rude and graphic and I am often disgusted and a bit horrified by some of the things that are posted on other sites. Thats why I come to Mortys. Even when things get a little heated here people don't take it to that kind of level. And it has been in the news a lot of how devestating it can be for kids to read cruel online posts about themselves or people they care about.

I think Shelly really beleives she has been playing the game straight up because she gave her loyalty to J/J from the beginning and has never done anything to betray them. She may lie to the others and even make other F4 deals but those deals are just backup plans in case J/J get booted and she loses her alliance.

Good post. Shelly just screwed up and her game plan to play everyone blew up in her face.

Archived