Shelly - Week 6 - Nominee

CeCiMom

I believe that they (the HG's) know how Shelly is playing the game and have decided to what degree they trust (or don't) her. I don't think that I have ever condemmed Shelly for her gameplay - maybe I have and forgot, dunno - I have mentioned her aggressiveness and how that element of her personality is a turn-off for me. Shelly isn't important to me at this point and I see her as expendable when the time is right. If she moves further along in the game and I still don't like her then we'll just see whether or not my opinion changes. It would likely behoove Shelly to win a comp.

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Jeff said if it is between Shelly and himself he will throw it to Shelly. I think this one is going to be endurance and maybe not one geared toward women. I think they would like Jeff of Adam to win the comp tonight.

gut feeling

It's a game for crying out loud people. I am sick of the whole bullshit that Shelly is horrible because she lies and plays everyone. It is a game and as far as she should of been exposed a long time ago. I think that is just simple jealousy especially coming from some of the former HG's that have been bitching about her at least.

The stuff Shelly has done in the house isn't anywhere close to the level of some of the horrid things others have done see Dick, Dr. Will, etc. That said at the end of the day its a game and I personally enjoy the people who come in there to win. And are willing to lie, cheat, and steal to win.

There's only a few that crossed the line in my opinion these two come to mind right away. Lying about the death of a loved one (Johnny Fairplay) or making up some fake disease to get sympathy (Matt). Those were malicious lies to me that brought people not in the game into the equation. Lying by using your family to win a game isn't right in my opinion.

At the end of the day everyone has the right to their opinion, but I just don't really get why Shelly is taking so much heat for lying and playing both sides. Every season there is at least 1 or 2 people that do this.

Yes you got this right, it is a game and I like Shelly. The reason everyone is mad is because she played them, yes she did. Shelly never had a deal with the 2 B/R she asked them if they would consider taking her to the final 3 and of course Rachel nearly fell off the couch and oh yes Shelly as she lies through her teeth.

The part that irrates me about Shelly is when she goes on her "integrity" kick. How she does not lie in this game, then cries a while for us, says she would be humiliated if her daughter saw her lie on television, yada, yada yada. It's all BS, she isn't any better than any other game playing liar, except Matt and Johnny Fairplay (as posted above).

If her daughter IS allowed to watch the show, she saw her mother lie a few times, and repeated again by production.

So, is her daughter aware her mother would be "playing game" and lying? If so, then she is no better than Matt or Fairplay by using family members for sympathy votes.

I don't care that Shelly lies, I care that Shelly believes her own lies. When you believe your own BS, you are no longer lying for gaming sake, and instead have crossed over into the pathological area, or the delusional arena.

She doesn't own her own game play, like Dr. Will and others have done, which is why she is NOT on my good list. She had potential but she blew it. You can totally tell when she gets confronted and is lying, that she's lying. Cause she gets all loud, and has a nervous tick in her mouth. The only thing genuine about her melt down was her feelings about Jordan, and worrying that Jordan would see her lies as personal, because I genuinely believe she cares for Jordan and doesn't want to do her wrong.

seems to be endurance in the making - I read on another site that players were given a different mic pack (the ones that strap to them) and were told to wear comfortable or athletic clothing for the competition

edited to add it might be just a physical comp!

Shelly is playing the game and it's pretty darn hard to get anywhere in the game without a few lies and a knife or two into another HG's back. But when she goes into the DR and continues to say she doesn't lie, that is annoying. If you go to the enemy and claim you are with them, and yada yada I'll do what you want, so who are you putting up...... that is lying. So don't come into the DR and cry about your integrity. We have seen you and so have those people in the DR.

Archived