Shelly - Week 6 - Nominee

CeCiMom

Go to 4pm and start watching. Shelly does say it and I don't recall Brendon apologizing to Shelly.

I think she's got something up her sleeve. She's probably still mad at B/R because the day of the F3 deal between S/B/R, Shelly didn't say she would vote out Jordan, as Rachel claimed. She was just trying to cover all the bases in case Jordan did get voted out that week. I believe she now wants them out of the house and she's had time to think long and hard about it. Her advice to Brendon earlier was obviously meant to get him thinking and maybe cause a little rift between B/R. Now, if B/R hear that Shelly said Brendon apologized, Rachel will be livid and call her out. Shelly will make her look insane and she'll make Brendon look like a liar. The house will believe Shelly because they are loving her now because she's so grateful to them all for showing her a little compassion during her solitary confinement.

That's the only thing I can figure out that she might be doing anyway. Either that or she's mental and she really thinks Brendon did apologize.

thanks wildcat, and whoever gave me the time, I been watchin all day, Shelly goin on and on, but i musta missed that,lol, and so true they would beleive Shelly as she is sorta back in their good graces

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Shelly kisses Jeff and Jordan's asses so hard I bet they have butt welts. She was going on and on a while ago about Jeff being the most amazing guy in the world who could do anything he put is mind to and change the world and part the seas yada yada yada and he was looking at her like "Are you for real you phony *itch?" cookoo.gif

I agree with you GreatSaltLuke, The last time I have seen somebody with their nose so far up another person's bum was in the movie "Human Centipede."

How many final 3 deals did this chick try to have?

Jeff and Jordan -- check

Rachel and Brendon -- check

Kalia and Daniele -- check

She can call Rachel a liar all she wants, the real liar was Shelly and it finally caught up with her.

The really sad thing is, she believes her own BS and really doesn't remember what she said to Brenchel.

Really wish this chick were going home this week.

The lie Shelly was talking about while crying in the DR was that Rachel said that Shelly said she would vote out Jordan (while making the F3 deal with B/R) but of course BB didn't show that part. Shelly didn't say that about Jordan, not that I ever heard anyway and I was watching the feeds when that F3 thing was going on. The "deal" conversation took place in the purple room and it was when Jordan was on the block. Shelly, imo, was trying to secure a deal with B/R in case Jordan did get voted out and because she's playing the game. The show tonight was edited to make it seem like "the lie" was all about an F3 deal with B/R when it wasn't.

The lie Shelly was talking about while crying in the DR was that Rachel said that Shelly said she would vote out Jordan (while making the F3 deal with B/R) but of course BB didn't show that part. Shelly didn't say that about Jordan, not that I ever heard anyway and I was watching the feeds when that F3 thing was going on. The "deal" conversation took place in the purple room and it was when Jordan was on the block. Shelly, imo, was trying to secure a deal with B/R in case Jordan did get voted out and because she's playing the game. The show tonight was edited to make it seem like "the lie" was all about an F3 deal with B/R when it wasn't.

You're right KY! I hope Shelly doesn't go home this week!

I went back and listened to what shelly repeated to Jeff and Dani and it was just that she elaberated on what her and Brendon had talked about, she did say most of what she is repeating, but I did not hear Brendon say he was sorry or that he did not want to have her leave the house without them speaking, she had that convo with Brendon, but she did add her own flair to her advantage, I would not call it the biggest of her lies yet,lol but yeah she did embellish

That's what I remember, fatcat, I didn't think he apologized but he did say something like I hope whatever happens, it stays in the game & we don't carry it out of the house, blah, blah blah.......like S/B/R would EVER have a relationship outside the house.

Oh, yes, and I think this came shortly after Shelly was talking about how much she owed Jordan for the phone call & how she was planning to do something special for J/J so they could spend time together after the show.......maybe Brendon thought kissing up might get Shelly to give B/R a honeymoon :animated_rotfl:

**Casper, I agree with you on the F3 deals Shelly's made, but the "real liar" what's everyone else, pretend liars?

I want whatever Shelly's smoking. Certainly seems to be working on this crew.

Shelly has an aggressive personality and talks over people with her offensive approach to every situation. She gauges their reaction while her mouth is going rapid-rate and tailors the remainder of her speeches accordingly. Shelly leaves them speechless and exhausted.

I hope Adam turns on you and you leave. Adam needs to know if Brendon goes, Jeff will be next and he'll be the only dude in the house. Shelly is awful and needs the boot.

No he said if Shelly still has his back, he is going to keep her :frusty: He wants to get out Dani and Jeff, Dani and Jeff so he could be the threat along with Kalia and Jordan. It sounds like he wants him and Porche to make it to f2. The way he is sounding, He wants Brendon out, then Dani and Jeff! If Shelly is still on his side he probably take her to final3. In otherwords!!! ADAM NEEDS TO GO!!!

Shelly believes her own lies! I cant believe that in her DR sessions she even believes it!!

I sort of wondered about that, myself.

I still don't know how I really feel about Shelly. I am kind of amazed at her energy. Could she possibly win this thing?

Guest 6Borders

I think the BB House and Experience have finally gotten to Shel. It will be interesting to see if she can pull this out. Haven't been paying a lot of attention (due to work and the fact that BB brought ppl back) but she's definitely had deals with everyone and lied to everyone. I'm actually surprised she's made it this far.

Shelly reminds me of that old joke about the 4 guys who stole gold. They were so busy and paranoid watching each other to protect the gold that someone else came in and stole it right out from under their noses...that's how I see Shelly playing the game so far.

I'm sorry, I admit.. I just don't like her game play. If she had owned up to the fact she was playing everyone I could come on board, but it's clear to me she's under some delusion she is this loyal, clean playing person who has only had to lie for convenience. But whenever anyone starts up with this, I'm honest, I'm a mother, you can trust me ... blah, blah, blah stuff I tune out. It reeks of a kind of phoniness Rachel could never hope to obtain. It's the sanctimonious kind, which is worse because the person believes their own BS.

That being said, I think a mixture of Rachel getting on J and J's nerves, and Shelly kissing J and J's ass -- and Adam's inability to pick a side and stick to it, that Brenden is going home, and Shelly is staying. Do I think this decision will come back to bite several of the house guests? Oh yeah .. I do. Big time.

But honestly, if Brenden leaves I really don't care who wins the rest of this sha-bang. I love Rachel and will stay loyal to her to the bitter end, but she isn't winning even if she makes it to final 2. Dani can win comps and I'll give her that, but she personally is just a vindictive and smug person at times that she makes it difficult to watch her. Jeff and Jordan have got on my last nerve. Jeff for his ego, and Jordan for constantly choosing to do whatever he tells her. Kalia I actually don't hate as much as some, I find her personal habits annoying, but game play wise, she hasn't done the stupidest thing ever, because she did latch on to a strong power player who was looking for a new best friend, and thus far is the only noobie to win HOH. I do however think that when you make a power move you need to have the balls to stick with it, and she caved and sent one of her own packing. Regardless if that person fell on his sword himself or not. I actually as much as I hate to say this, knowing what I know now, wish that Rachel and Brenden had battled, and he had inadvertently beat her -- (because he admitted he'd of thrown it to her again). Porsche?? Give me a break. The girl is not as dumb as she looks.. but her lack of personality makes her not an enjoyable winner this season, since she's more or less coasted for this whole game. Adam .. like the guy on a personal level.. but think he's just out of his mind. Adam is too starstruck form these vets.

Who does that leave? Yeah .. nobody.

I will ride the rollar coaster to the bitter end. But I don't think I will enjoy the conclusion of this season.

I can't believe this two faced hag is going to survive this week..and now with her working with the other two faced POS Adam...its gonna be unbearable to look and listen to them.....luckily this four faced alliance will go nowhere because if they actually won a HOH it would be shocking miracle...Can you imagine having to vote for either her or Adam at the end..talk about having to hold your nose to insert one of their keys...

I can't believe this two faced hag is going to survive this week..and now with her working with the other two faced POS Adam...its gonna be unbearable to look and listen to them.....luckily this four faced alliance will go nowhere because if they actually won a HOH it would be shocking miracle...Can you imagine having to vote for either her or Adam at the end..talk about having to hold your nose to insert one of their keys...

ITA!

I'm sorry, I admit.. I just don't like her game play. If she had owned up to the fact she was playing everyone I could come on board, but it's clear to me she's under some delusion she is this loyal, clean playing person who has only had to lie for convenience. But whenever anyone starts up with this, I'm honest, I'm a mother, you can trust me ... blah, blah, blah stuff I tune out. It reeks of a kind of phoniness Rachel could never hope to obtain. It's the sanctimonious kind, which is worse because the person believes their own BS.

That being said, I think a mixture of Rachel getting on J and J's nerves, and Shelly kissing J and J's ass -- and Adam's inability to pick a side and stick to it, that Brenden is going home, and Shelly is staying. Do I think this decision will come back to bite several of the house guests? Oh yeah .. I do. Big time.

But honestly, if Brenden leaves I really don't care who wins the rest of this sha-bang. I love Rachel and will stay loyal to her to the bitter end, but she isn't winning even if she makes it to final 2. Dani can win comps and I'll give her that, but she personally is just a vindictive and smug person at times that she makes it difficult to watch her. Jeff and Jordan have got on my last nerve. Jeff for his ego, and Jordan for constantly choosing to do whatever he tells her. Kalia I actually don't hate as much as some, I find her personal habits annoying, but game play wise, she hasn't done the stupidest thing ever, because she did latch on to a strong power player who was looking for a new best friend, and thus far is the only noobie to win HOH. I do however think that when you make a power move you need to have the balls to stick with it, and she caved and sent one of her own packing. Regardless if that person fell on his sword himself or not. I actually as much as I hate to say this, knowing what I know now, wish that Rachel and Brenden had battled, and he had inadvertently beat her -- (because he admitted he'd of thrown it to her again). Porsche?? Give me a break. The girl is not as dumb as she looks.. but her lack of personality makes her not an enjoyable winner this season, since she's more or less coasted for this whole game. Adam .. like the guy on a personal level.. but think he's just out of his mind. Adam is too starstruck form these vets.

I will ride the rollar coaster to the bitter end. But I don't think I will enjoy the conclusion of this season.

I feel the same way as you about most of the people. It hasn't just been a rollercoaster season, how I feel about the HGs has been a rollercoaster too. I liked Dani at first. Then despised her after she sent Brendon home. Then thought she was going to redeem herself by working with them. Now I really despise her again, especially being so smug even though her back is against the wall! I was ambivalent about Shelly at first, then started to get irritated with all the lying, then really liked her when she convinced Kalia to put up one of her own and now I hate her even more than Dani for the same reasons as you. I like J/J as people but hate their arrogance and lack of effort when playing this game. I dislike Kalia and Porsche mainly for being with Dani and having no backbone. If Brenchel are both out soon, which is pretty likely, I'm gonna have to root for Adam just because he is the least of all evils and at least plays pretty honestly and without too much ego.

I'd love to see Rachel snag HOH this week though and take out the garbage on her way out. She could put up Dani/Shelly and throw in the ultimate pawn (Jordan) if one takes themselves off. Of course this would be playing emotionally but if she is playing for 2nd, why not? animated_rotfl.gif

More then likely if they made it to the end they would have to win something along the line. That said Adam won a POV and came o so close to winning another. I would hardly call him a slouch in competitions anymore. Shelly has come close to a few HOH's.

That's more then I can say for somebody like Porshe and Kalia just got lucky as hell in her's I think. I mean I give her credit she dominated everyone. However, if Rachel wasn't such an emotional wreck she wins it I am sure.

I was giving Shelly a pass when she was always saying how truthful she was with the other HG. I decided when the past caught up to her if she owned up to it I'd respect her but that didn't happen. At times she does act like she believes things are one way when they're really another. It's almost like she wants to block out the backstabbing she's done in that house.

Now that she's experienced her own meltdown she'll have to keep acting like everything is hunky dory in order to C.H.A. with the others. Her entire house of cards collapsed on her head in a two day period. I'm surprised she didn't follow through with her threat to DOR. Maybe the phone call gave her enough strength to plow through.

Shelly's strategy is to memorize the BB house so she can build a replica because she's planning on kidnapping JJ and locking them in. With the one-way windows and cameras she can stare at them all day long!popcorn.gif

..or maybe it'll just be Jordan because I'm really beginning to think she has the hots for her in a big bad way!!! The house (Shelly) will say "Jordan, please go to the DR and put on the see-tru unitard" and Jordan will be wondering "who is that guy?".

Gone are the days of a good big brother season with Dr. Will, Janelle, even Kaysar. With Brendon leaving this week the show is simply going to suck.

I really liked her until recently. Every season the one thing that annoys me the most are people who are playing the game and then claim to be the only ones in there who are honest and decent compared to the others.

Archived