Shelly - Week 6 - Nominee

CeCiMom

I have known several people like Shelly in my life. They come across as smart, caring, supportive and in control, but then you start to realize that they are spewing a load of bullcrap and that they are just trying to manipulate you for their own benefit. Shelly is very bossy, braggy and controlling. It is obvious that she has had some training in how to speak to people...it is almost as if she is following a script with the concerned looks, the complimentary statements, the gentle touch on the arm, all the while she is planning to stab you in the back. She wants people to think that she is the greatest "friend, mother, spouse, business woman, game player" but when that starts to fall apart she just loses it. It should be interesting how she tries to campaign this week because I can predict that she will NOT win the veto. I also cannot understand why she keeps saying that she is in the game to push the young people forward. Jordan already won half a mil and Jeff has a job. Out of all the HG's, Porche and Dani could probably use the money most..but she would never push them forward.

I think you've made excellent points! Sheldon is very methodical and calculating and that's nothing you acquire in a short time, my guess this is her outside the house too.

You were nice about it, but basically she's just all full of crap, she has to be since she cries about leaving her daughter and then states the reason why she did is to push "the young people forward." That is sick on so many levels to even portray herself like that. I'd rather she say she needed the money or did it for self-gratification, but taking yourself away from a child to fulfill some game show has beens dream (maybe for a second time) is oh, so wrong. She deserves a tongue lashing, not a hug!

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

she's just all full of crap, she has to be since she cries about leaving her daughter and then states the reason why she did is to push "the young people forward." That is sick on so many levels to even portray herself like that.

I've said it before but I have to agree again! I have a hard time even leaving my cat for a few days! I can't possibly understand her! :animated_shocking:

the female manipulation game usually doesnt go over too well in bb :animated_bouncy:

I've said it before but I have to agree again! I have a hard time even leaving my cat for a few days! I can't possibly understand her! :animated_shocking:

She's so bizarre, I could barely tolerate watching/listening to her on BBAD that is when I know it's her and not some same strange man in the house. :animated_rotfl:

She's so bizarre, I could barely tolerate watching/listening to her on BBAD that is when I know it's her and not some same strange man in the house. :animated_rotfl:

I have been watching her for months on BBAD and she STILL fools me!!!! Every single time I look up expecting to see a man! her voice is even more deep than a few of the men. Maybe that's why she can leave her little girl for so long--a lot of testosterone! It's killing her estrogen and oxytocin mother hormones.

I was enjoying watching her work her manipulation magic but when she broke down because of Rachel making a comment :rolleyes4: I was thinking WTF.....you better be able to take what you give, girl......man up!

There comes a point in every season when collectively everyone begins to lose their bleeping minds. I think for Shelly she freaked because until now she had pulled it off, and she had started to get cocky, and thought she had this thing all locked up and then it blew up in her face.

I've said it before but I have to agree again! I have a hard time even leaving my cat for a few days! I can't possibly understand her! animated_shocking.gif

so true...when I have to board my cats when I go on vaca I call every day to make sure that they are ok and I miss them like mad...how on earth can you leave a young child for all that time?? Without any contact at all??? And then portrays herself as such a "family" person...she tried to play a "Dr Will" game...but she is not that smart...ppl who have to say they have integrity usually do not and are liars...hello Shelly...goodbye Shelly!animated_wave.gif

Shelly will be better in in Sequester. They will let her call her daughter and husband. She can be normal and not have to juggle all the game talk. I think BB was not the game for her.

If she can't understand why he wouldn't use it on her, then she's crazier than I originally thought. He shouldn't have put that idea in her head in the first place.

When I heard that Jeff said this I was extremely surprised!??

How desperate could Shelly be that she really believed Jeff would take off Shelly and have Jordan go up!??

He shouldn't have said it and she was crazy to believe it too! :wacko:

When I heard that Jeff said this I was extremely surprised!??

How desperate could Shelly be that she really believed Jeff would take off Shelly and have Jordan go up!??

He shouldn't have said it and she was crazy to believe it too! :wacko:

I think it's the least of Jeff's problem right now. His biggest problem will be Sheldon stalking them when the show is over.

BTW, she talked about how she couldn't wait to meet all the famous HG of BB, I doubt when she gets out she'll be thinking about heading home but more about heading to BB parties and rubbing shoulders with "famous" people.

There comes a point in every season when collectively everyone begins to lose their bleeping minds. I think for Shelly she freaked because until now she had pulled it off, and she had started to get cocky, and thought she had this thing all locked up and then it blew up in her face.

Totally agree!

And, it wasn't pretty was it!

If she can't understand why he wouldn't use it on her, then she's crazier than I originally thought. He shouldn't have put that idea in her head in the first place.

That's what thought. When I heard her saying she's been played a fool I was thinking why would either of them expect for Jeff or Jordan to win PoV and save either of them. It doesn't mean J/J are betraying the alliance it means they are more loyal to each other than to A/S... ummm, like DUH!!! :lol:

I think it's the least of Jeff's problem right now. His biggest problem will be Sheldon stalking them when the show is over.

BTW, she talked about how she couldn't wait to meet all the famous HG of BB, I doubt when she gets out she'll be thinking about heading home but more about heading to BB parties and rubbing shoulders with "famous" people.

:animated_rotfl:

After Shelly melt down perhaps better she goes (voted out). Too skinny now, too much coffee and cigs, and too much over analyzing. She's fried, unless she wins POV.

Hey Shipp!

I wasn't joking the other day when I said she needs a Psych Eval, she is slowly unraveling right before our very eyes.

i79czn.jpg:animated_bouncy:

Archived