Shelly - Week 6 - Nominee

CeCiMom

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've pretty much liked her game up until today. It's like she went nuts or something. First ranting with Kalia and Porche (which I have to admit was entertaining) and then after nominations. I think the house is getting to her.

Yup. ::sigh:: Had high hopes, but she got too cocky, one too many lies and threw the wrong ppl under the bus this time. Complete meltdown. That said, still idiotic nominations on Dani's part, will be laughing my ass off if the vets win next week and shes stuck w/ Shelly in the jury house.

Really fatcat? I must have missed that because the deal I watched B/R/D in HOH (4pm, cam 1-2) did not involve Jeff...........when did that happen? thx

Well, for me I only read the two different stories so it could've been just theory, someone said that Brenchel had sold a deal to Dani to keep them for a week and backdoor the J's or one of them Jeff, and then the next thing I read was that the plan was Dani is evicting or backdooring Brendon, I was watchin the flashback on Shellys rant to Kalia and Porsche

I was watching the "deal" and never heard anything that included J/J (not that it couldn't happen).......but since it's supposed to stay secret, J/J weren't part of it, dani really is supposed to BD Brendon if she has to......and from what she's been telling all the HGs, that's exactly what she plans to do.

Great deal for her, either way, noms stay the same & whoever goes home, OR one comes down & she does get to BD B......either way, she stuck to the deal & may have B/R jury votes down the line........win/win for dani this week.

Who knows if B/R will follow through next week.

Dani did tell Kalia that part of the deal was Brendon would put up Jeff next week, but that was NOT part of the deal B/R/D made......may be how the rumors of J/J being thrown over the bus started.

What is it with these people? Shelly says she has never done anything to Rachel and continues to deny that she's ever told Jordan or anyone a bad thing about Rachel and has only tried to help Rachel. Am I the only one that has watched Shelly bad mouth Rachel to anyone that will listen? I am so tired of listening to these people that deny everything they are doing.

Apparently, the Rachel-Brenchel feud is worsened because Shelly won't let them have her bed.

No, they didnt want her bed. They asked Porsha and Kalia if they would share a bed so R&B could have a bed - both Porsch and Kahlia said no way. They have no where to sleep unless they go to the have not room. Apparently there are not enough beds in the house and Shelly was freaking out that they might sleep in her room with her since there is an extra bed in that room.

LOL Shelly, Shelly, Shelly. Your lies caught up with you and now you are trying to play the sympathy card to turn it all back on Rachel. I sooo hope you go this week. Maybe you can find some people to "help" in the jury house...since you're not there to win any money.

For those who say Sheldon never pouts, gets mad, shows her true emotions well...

She's talking to Dani and says "I never saw people like this, they're embarrasing. I can see how people can break down here." She's been moping around looking mad. Welcome to the BB house, Sheldon where eventually everyone at some time acts like an ass!

It's just a game, remember? It's all fun and games in the house until someone loses an eye!

Sheldon, just said "I need to go back about a week." I guess she's relenting over saving Rachel. Oh, look, it's a Sheldon "Pity Party" going on. "People like that..." blah, blah, blah. You got caught! lmao

Sheldon, you need to go back to week 1 where you could have played for yourself and not J/J.

Getting your head pulled out of J/J asses in one swift move, must have hurt like hell!

Shelly was bashing Rachel for a few days and I knew it would come back to bite her. Dani is the one who told Rachel the things Shelly said. But...Shelly didn't lie about her. Things like Rachel giving Shelly that nasty pair of shorts embedded with crud in the crotch, as if she wore no underwear and didn't wash them before she put them back in her drawer. (It is pretty gross.) She should have kept her mouth shut but Rachel's rode on her last nerve.

Rachel was whining last night that Shelly doesn't like her or Porsche "for some reason." Shelly doesn't like these young women acting like sluts of the year on national tv, something that's going to stay with them forever. If it walks like a duck....or a VIP cocktail waitress, apparently.

Early in the season, Rachel went on and on about how upset she was about the bad things people said about her last year in forums like this one. Things like how she dressed and acted like a slut. She said her family wouldn't even talk to her when she first got out of the house. Well, duh, don't give the horrible impressions you do and people won't comment negatively about you, which is embarrassing to family. Shelly was giving them good advice when she was telling those girls not to show everything they have or act inappropriately there. Every move they make and every word they say is recorded. It's not rocket science. :D Porsche's told some pretty embarrassing stories that Shelly heard second-hand. I'd be embarrassed if either of them were my daughter.

Shelly did work hard to keep Rachel in the house, for the numbers, even though she can hardly stand Rachel.

Shelly doesn't like these young women acting like sluts of the year on national tv, something that's going to stay with them forever. If it walks like a duck....or a VIP cocktail waitress, apparently.

Shelly was giving them good advice when she was telling those girls not to show everything they have or act inappropriately there. Every move they make and every word they say is recorded. It's not rocket science. :D Porsche's told some pretty embarrassing stories that Shelly heard second-hand. I'd be embarrassed if either of them were my daughter.

Shelly did work hard to keep Rachel in the house, for the numbers, even though she can hardly stand Rachel.

You're right-rachel and porsche are gross and I believe they will really regret their slutty behavior one day.

Last week I said if Shelly is able to go the entire game without her lies and tall tales being exposed, she will be one of the greatest players of all time. But it could also all blow up in her face and it looks like lots of cracks are starting to form and she is going into denial mode. We're seeing an ugly side of Shelly now, who is resorting to pity rather than smooth talking to manipulate people and I hope she's the one to go this week cause her game is quickly going to crap.

Yep, one big pity party for Sheldon this morning. She even brought up how she made the wedding a spectacular event. She did everything she did with an agenda and that's all well and good because that's how the game goes but to throw it up to them now is immature on her part. Everything she said she wasn't, she is slowly showing she most certainly is.

BTW, sure other hg bring back what the others say, but Sheldon always twisted it around to her benefit. She has lied the most in this game and it caught up with her.

I like Shelly! She has been playing the game, playing all sides - THE NAME OF THE GAME IS TO OUT LAST EVERYONE ELSE IN THE HOUSE - NOT GET VOTED OUT. Rachel needs to go - she needs help before her and Brendon have children! Rachel will turn on her own offspring if they mess with her man. Sick puppy.

I felt so bad for Shelly last night. I wanted someone (Jordan) to give her a hug last night. I went to bed early and maybe things got better.

I think Shelly was just trying to play the Dr. Will game and could not pull it off. She brought in too much of her personal life and feelings.

I have known several people like Shelly in my life. They come across as smart, caring, supportive and in control, but then you start to realize that they are spewing a load of bullcrap and that they are just trying to manipulate you for their own benefit. Shelly is very bossy, braggy and controlling. It is obvious that she has had some training in how to speak to people...it is almost as if she is following a script with the concerned looks, the complimentary statements, the gentle touch on the arm, all the while she is planning to stab you in the back. She wants people to think that she is the greatest "friend, mother, spouse, business woman, game player" but when that starts to fall apart she just loses it. It should be interesting how she tries to campaign this week because I can predict that she will NOT win the veto. I also cannot understand why she keeps saying that she is in the game to push the young people forward. Jordan already won half a mil and Jeff has a job. Out of all the HG's, Porche and Dani could probably use the money most..but she would never push them forward.

Good post, sniper. I have a long-time Shelly friend. I'm her only friend left from our original group. I can only take her in very small doses and seldom. Shelly requires a lot of maintenance at the end of the day.

I felt sorry for her, too, Marty.

If I were Kalia/Rachel/Porsche/Dani I would plant myself outside on the couch 24/7 until eviction night. It is the only place shelly can smoke and it would drive her nuts! I originally really liked Shelly. I was happy to see an older woman in the house. I thought she was my age (52) and was shocked when I learned she was in her early 40's. I look younger than she does, lol.

Archived