Shelly - Week 6 - Nominee

CeCiMom

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think she's been a great strategic manipulator......never heard her whine or plot childish personal attacks (will hide stuff & take all the wine) like dani......but she needs to win something soon

about 2:30 BB time, Shelly uses her manipulation on dani, throws Kalia under the bus and convinces her how much she respects and admires her :animated_rotfl:

Hell yeah! Shelly hears Kalia and Porche talking about the convo earlier in the HOH room and confronts Kalia in the hallway. LMFAO!! I gotta hit the flashback and watch that again. :animated_rotfl:

Kalia follows her outside and Shelly gives her hell. LOVE IT!!! Go Shelly!!!

Shelly spun her wheels all day, kept those plates in the air, hugged it out with dani,went head to head with Kalia & then got an apology from her......even clashed with Porche, using the "I've always looked out for you card"........exhausting.

Call the paramedics.......after all that, when she goes on the block Shelly's headed for a nervous breakdown.

I'm really annoyed that Rachel just called out Shelly for lying and making deals when if it had not been for Shelly last week her butt would be home.

Me too!!! If not for Shelly and Jordan she would have DOR'd last Thursday night about 30 minutes after Brendon left.

And if Rachel keeps it up she's gonna fire Shelly up and she'll win that POV and hopefully Brendon's ass will go up. And it will be all Rachel's fault.

I think that Shelly chose Jeff and Jordan for her ultimate allies but at the same time, left room to move around; need be. It's not a new strategy and it's a risky strategy and for Shelly it seems to me to be a physically debilitating strategy. She seems spread thin.

I am not surprised at Rachel. Rachel is very aggressive much like Evil Dick. She whine and cries and is Miss You-Did-Me-Wrong but she only does that to steer hard feelings from her aggressiveness. Rachel likes all that drama. Just like Evil Dick.

I think that Shelly chose Jeff and Jordan for her ultimate allies but at the same time, left room to move around; need be. It's not a new strategy and it's a risky strategy and for Shelly it seems to me to be a physically debilitating strategy. She seems spread thin.

I am not surprised at Rachel. Rachel is very aggressive much like Evil Dick. She whine and cries and is Miss You-Did-Me-Wrong but she only does that to steer hard feelings from her aggressiveness. Rachel likes all that drama. Just like Evil Dick.

Rachel being compared to Evel Dick? Interesting.

What's pissing Rachel off is either P/K/D told her that Shelly makes fun of her, not that she can't trust her or anything to do with the actual game of BB. She needs mental help!

Rachel being compared to Evel Dick? Interesting.

I don't think she's evil...just mental as hell.

We all knew that Rachel would hear about the remarks Shelly made. Shelly shouldn't have made them if she didn't want them to surface and Rachel should have confronted her privately but like I said, that is not Rachel's way just as it was not Evil Dick's way. Confrontation is their way. Rachel likes to scream and rock around just like Evil Dick did. I did not call Rachel evil nor did I call Evil Dick evil. I called them both aggressive - which they clearly are. Rachel is a silly girl and Shelly is two-faced. Call it spy. Call it whatever. She says one thing to one and something else to the other.

well, Shelly was certainly on a rant today, and this time around I really was soured on it, first of all I am getting sick of her using this "I have been so thoughtfull of you young ppl" " I tried to get you to not be too racy for your own good", " Your skirt was too short and I was just trying to help" Sorry, I am more than 20 yrs older than Shelly and I just don't know why Shelly thinks she can deem herself eveyones coach on how to be a better person, that is just BS and who died and made her anyone of those kids mom or parent in there, that is a fine line to travel in that is the one you are gonna take, I do not know any 20 yr olds that want their mama with them in the BB house, so it surely is wear thin on them, She jsut acted like she was losing it today, I feel like she really took some steps back today

well, Shelly was certainly on a rant today, and this time around I really was soured on it, first of all I am getting sick of her using this "I have been so thoughtfull of you young ppl" " I tried to get you to not be too racy for your own good", " Your skirt was too short and I was just trying to help" Sorry, I am more than 20 yrs older than Shelly and I just don't know why Shelly thinks she can deem herself eveyones coach on how to be a better person, that is just BS and who died and made her anyone of those kids mom or parent in there, that is a fine line to travel in that is the one you are gonna take, I do not know any 20 yr olds that want their mama with them in the BB house, so it surely is wear thin on them, She jsut acted like she was losing it today, I feel like she really took some steps back today

I've pretty much liked her game up until today. It's like she went nuts or something. First ranting with Kalia and Porche (which I have to admit was entertaining) and then after nominations. I think the house is getting to her.

I am worried that Brenchels will try to win veto to keep the votes the same and take out Shelly to keep JJ safe.

they might, they are desperate tho cause the first deal was to backdoor Jeff, or to turn on whoever Dani wanted but I heard Jeffs name alot sooo who know, it is getting crazy in there, They may use Shelly as a scapegoat this week, she may have finnally out talked herself,lol, or I should turn that around and talked herself out

Archived