Shelly - Week 6 - Nominee

CeCiMom

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

clearly showing her side by sticking in room with the happy crew :animated_bouncy:

I don't know if I can do a rant against Shelly. She is by far, in my opinion, deserving of going far in this game. She realizes it's social. However, when you build a house using out of straw or sticks, it can be blown down quickly by the smallest wind.

The funny thing is I think Shelly did put this move in motion. That said I think Brendon and Rachel have caught on to her. They had a brief talk in the Have Not room about it.

The funny thing is I think Shelly did put this move in motion. That said I think Brendon and Rachel have caught on to her. They had a brief talk in the Have Not room about it.

That's because Rachel IS one of the smartest players in the game. She just needs to learn to keep her mouth shut.

I honestly think that Shelly should be the one to go this week if not Jeff. She misses her family a lot .. she's wasting away .. and She's showed Dani and Kalia she can't be trusted .. J and J and company have noticed she's with them, she's against them, she's with them, she's against them. It would be in Dani's best interest if she wants to earn favor with the rest of the house to put up Adam and Shelly this week. And in the unlikely event one of those two win veto back door a vet. Of the vets alliance, Shelly would be the one the couples would most likely be willing to lose.

I honestly think that Shelly should be the one to go this week if not Jeff. She misses her family a lot .. she's wasting away .. and She's showed Dani and Kalia she can't be trusted .. J and J and company have noticed she's with them, she's against them, she's with them, she's against them. It would be in Dani's best interest if she wants to earn favor with the rest of the house to put up Adam and Shelly this week. And in the unlikely event one of those two win veto back door a vet. Of the vets alliance, Shelly would be the one the couples would most likely be willing to lose.

Daniele does not want to work with the other side of the house, she will put up brenchel, and she said Brendon needed to go, so I hope if Brendon wins the pov he would take himself off this time as noone can babysit Rachel at this point and they need Brendon, he has the capicity to bring some strength to that alliance, I think Dani should put up Shelly and or Adam,but I think she is saving them for another time , just sayin from what I have heard unfortunately she is not gonna put up anyone but Brenchel , but also she cannot play for hoh next week so she I think she will go really hard for either Brendon or Rachel, I also think Shelly is coming unglued and either needs to find some kind of strength that is left as she could help their side bigtime if she can keep it together, and I only mean strategy wise as she has yet to win a comp,lol

IV, can she FINALLY be missing her young child? I'd be verklempt over my cats after all this time away...

LOL me too! I feel nervous when I leave my cat Tidus for the weekend, and it's rare! I always worry about him even though my brother lives in a house around the corner!

I think Shelley will be OK this week but she might end up having her alliance exposed once and for all.

Guest 6Borders

They are all on to Shelly but I don't think any of them see the threat she is to their game. I would not mind her winning this game (mostly because she's not a vet!)

I wouldn't want her to win because she is the ultimate floater. The only one who trusts her is Jordan and Adam. She knew she had been found out this week by her vote, but didn't step it to win. She's annoying as hell but her nictotine fits are mildly entertaining to watch when they are on LD.

Archived