Brendon - Week 6 - Evicted 8/18 Jury #1

CeCiMom

Guest 6Borders

Well, it makes perfect sense now why "neanderthal boy" came back into the house...Grodner paid the "vets" $25K each (that's $50k in 2 of 3 dual pockets) to come back to BB13 so we (aka the public who spend the money to watch this crap) could vote until there was smoke coming out of the keyboard and it would not have mattered...Brenchel & The Vets were guaranteed the jury!

• Replies 266
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

one thing i hate about having all the couples making jury they will vote the same

i would be surprised if they split their votes :animated_bouncy:

Well, it makes perfect sense now why "neanderthal boy" came back into the house...Grodner paid the "vets" $25K each (that's $50k in 2 of 3 dual pockets) to come back to BB13 so we (aka the public who spend the money to watch this crap) could vote until there was smoke coming out of the keyboard and it would not have mattered...Brenchel & The Vets were guaranteed the jury!

They got paid that much to bore us to tears? I think Sheldon is worth double that, annoying to look at and listen to, but certainly entertaining and keeping it interesting.

At the very beginning of the season, there was a couple of times I thought Dani was really trying to flirt with Brendon when they were alone and talking game. Brendon acted a little uncomfortable, imo. I imagine she's not so attracted now though.

it would be hilarious if both dani and jeff all got boot tonight to join him in the jury house tonight :animated_bouncy:

it would be hilarious if both dani and jeff all got boot tonight to join him in the jury house tonight :animated_bouncy:

Ditto, yay! And Dani won't be in JH alone with Brenda. But the HG's don't know that, yet.

Which HG are you predicting will leave tonight, uvp? Thanks.

only hg i am sure of is daniele

i have no clue or hunch who will be the second hg

it really depends on who wins hoh and then who wins pov

but i am pretty confident jordan will be safe again :animated_bouncy:

yeah it was on track to hit florida but we got lucky it spared us :animated_bouncy:

i be damn :animated_rotfl::animated_bouncy:

i wonder how they are getting along at the jury house :animated_bouncy:

Lobby

Lobby

Please enter your display name