Brendon - Week 6 - Evicted 8/18 Jury #1

CeCiMom

Seriously? America voted for Brendon????? How did he become so popular? Was this pro-Brendon or anti-Daniele?

My guess, America thought Rachel was going home and thought it would be amusing to see them pitted against eachother again... frick, that would have been fantastic!!! Too bad the HGs are idiots.

I guess it doesn't matter now, he's gone...again... thankfully.

• Replies 266
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think America voted him back in because he was part of the vet alliance and they thought it would help J/J. Little did they know, Brendon and Rachel thought J/J were a useless alliance..."worst alliance ever," in Rachel's words. The second Brendon came back, Rachel started acting like she saved herself last week, being totally ungrateful toward J/J/S when they all worked hard to save her sorry butt. I'd say it took about a day for most who voted for Brendon to want him out again because of their continual bashing of J/J.

I said in week one, for me, B/R's only purpose was to further J/J's game. If they don't serve that purpose, kick 'em out. One down, one to go. :D Glad the neanderTal's gone for good. I hate how he says "he gets to decide who wins the half mill," as if he's the only vote.

Little did they know, Brendon and Rachel thought J/J were a useless alliance..."worst alliance ever," in Rachel's words.

I wish J&J could have heard that, as mean as this is, I would love to see her face if she was put up next to Porsche knowing Dani and Jeff are also playing in the veto comp.

only thing is I wouldnt want to see clips of R&B together at the jury house, although I an always FF through them like I do now

Something about this guy just makes me love him to death. He was/is one of my favorite players. I can't stand all the sappiness between he and Rachael either, but come on......who wouldnt want a tall, handsome man like him doting over them like he does Rachael. He genuinely loves her. Its a crazy kind of love.....and its refreshing to see that kind of sentiment on tv. Brendan will go far in his life, I have no doubt. He will become a great doctor. I will really miss him in the game.

And I understand why Brenchal was upset about not having J/J's vote. NO ONE knows hwo the votes go until they fall. Anyone else could have changed their mind at the last minute. IF Adam had voted to evict Shelley at the last minute, or to spice up the game.....then J/J would have felt like tards. He only needed one vote to stay. They should have tried to keep him.

I agree Napper. He's a fantastic young man, and the love between he and Rachel is real and very sweet.

J&J have disappointed me to no end this season. From their lack of good commonsense about game play to their terrible attitudes; it all sucks. Then again when I think about it maybe I shouldn't be surprised because they treated Russell and Michele the same way in their season.

Regardless, Brendon will do well in life. As you've pointed out he's heading for a great career in medical research and Rachel will be a darn good chemist in her own right. I wish them only the best.

I must be watching the wrong show...can someone point me to the loveable R&B feeds.

( I mean really....the man was waving his flag at anyone who would have a look. Cure cancer and we'll talk)

By "flag" you mean penis right? Yes "the loving relationship" with a guy who goes on the interenet and has online sex with anyone he can! :animated_shocking:

And I'm supposed to feel bad for him? :animated_rotfl: NOOOOOOOO!!!! Personally I don't want to have any affiliations with a perv.

Brendon is a controlling, egotistical pr!ck who jerks off, cheating on his gf, on skype, twitter or whatever it was, forever emblazoned on the world wide web. He's an a$$ and his gf is a stupid twit who deserves what she gets if she's dumb enough to tolerate him. But then again, being that she's Rachel, Brendon is the best she'll ever do. Even her own mother agrees.

Guest Corky812

I agree 100% with kywildcat.

I don't like Brendon at all, I think he's got some dillusional idea about curing cancer when all he seems to be is a professional student (Just My Opinion of course), I DO NOT like the way he treats Rachel and I think his Ex was smart to RUN when she had the chance.

Brendon has some fiery spanish blood flowing in those veins. It serves to make him romantic, kind, impetuous and alluringly chauvinistic to Rachel. His machismo fits like a suit bought second-hand. Brendon will marry the prettiest girl with the most money. Trust me. I hope that he does find a cure for cancer. Wouldn't that be wonderful.

Brendon has some fiery spanish blood flowing in those veins. It serves to make him romantic, kind, impetuous and alluringly chauvinistic to Rachel. His machismo fits like a suit bought second-hand. Brendon will marry the prettiest girl with the most money. Trust me. I hope that he does find a cure for cancer. Wouldn't that be wonderful.

Or a really good flea powder for dogs... :animated_rotfl:

he is going to get 2's company in jury house :animated_bouncy:

he is going to have a :party_smilie: seeing daniele join him in the jury house :animated_bouncy:

Forget Brenda, right now Morticia should work Atom harder. Which she said she was going to do in a conversation with Cowpie. Paraphrasing Dani saying she should flirt with Atom. I don't think Atom is buying what Dani is selling.

Forget Brenda, right now Morticia should work Atom harder. Which she said she was going to do in a conversation with Cowpie. Paraphrasing Dani saying she should flirt with Atom. I don't think Atom is buying what Dani is selling.

maybe she's right it could be time for Dani to pull (sorry couldnt resist) out the old sock puppet. Adam might go with the flow and vote Kalia out

Lobby

Lobby

Please enter your display name