Brendon - Week 6 - Evicted 8/18 Jury #1

CeCiMom

we really think J/J is with the Brendon vote?

-Kyo

they said if they cant get adam votes to keep brendon they wont keep him

adam is voting brendon out :animated_bouncy:

• Replies 266
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not that it's any of my business (nor do I care) but I don't think that Brendon and Rachel should bother with couples counseling, I think that they should move on from each other. She is a wreck and no man of any consequence would put up with her and he clearly has his own issues. I wish them both well but I have zero interest in seeing either of them in another reality show. Rachel and Brendon are not even fire and ice. They are just boring.

I am hoping BrendoN goes home Again!! He and Rachel annoy the heck out of me. When they lose they act as though it is totally unfair, and when they win they act as though they are Gods gift to man kind. I am really praying that Brendon goes home.

So hoping B goes home/jury/wherever tonite. Wish there was a way he could take R with him, so we wouldn't have to put up with her. Looking for her to have a total meltdown after he goes this time. Wonder if Brendon ever stops to think about having to live this life with Rachel maybe for the rest of his life. Don't think it will ever happen unless a lot changes. Maybe if they give up the reality shows it would help.

OMG.......could you imagine growing up in their house & having to listen to their inane arguing over & over & over.......at least we can press mute or FF......when I used to teach kids with emotional disabilities, we called parents who acted like B/R "job security"......not as a joke but in a really SAD way.

Let's hope they are way overacting for the cameras.

You're a stupid neanderTal, Brendon, and your gf's a stupid b!tch. Good riddance. BTW, neither of you are good game players. Neither of you have an ounce of social skills. You both were evicted in your first seasons BEFORE J/J or D were. Looks like it may happen again too!! Yay.

:hurray:

You're a stupid neanderTal, Brendon, and your gf's a stupid b!tch. Good riddance. BTW, neither of you are good game players. Neither of you have an ounce of social skills. You both were evicted in your first seasons BEFORE J/J or D were. Looks like it may happen again too!! Yay.

:hurray:

Love this post - :partytime:

Guest 6Borders

Totally agree and it's also time for Grodner to dump the Brenchel ship and just let it sink.

Not that it's any of my business (nor do I care) but I don't think that Brendon and Rachel should bother with couples counseling, I think that they should move on from each other. She is a wreck and no man of any consequence would put up with her and he clearly has his own issues. I wish them both well but I have zero interest in seeing either of them in another reality show. Rachel and Brendon are not even fire and ice. They are just boring.

I am sure I am paranoid...but I will celebrate when the door actually closes after his name is announced

-Kyo

I wouldn't worry. Even the powers-that-be have to know that they've stretched his run as far as they can and retain any credibility on their part. We'll know how they really feel when we see who wins HOH.

Mad Marty: "But!! But!! America voted back Brenda!! We must love them!!"

There must have been a handful of friends and some viewers with a weird sense of humor who sat day and nite clicking away that made the vote go to 1,000,000 :rolleyes4:

I would have liked to see the guy play the game without Rachel.

He may have had more of a chance to get further in the game.

ive4nc.jpg:animated_bouncy:

Lobby

Lobby

Please enter your display name