Brendon - Week 6 - Evicted 8/18 Jury #1

CeCiMom

• Replies 266
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They are the poster people for dysfunctional ~ :juggle:

:shocking: boy, that is an understatement,lololol

Last night on BBAD Brendon was talking to Jordan in BY about magnetic resonance imaging and his masters in applied physics and his PhD research. Jordan is sitting on the couch with her little Dunce hat, tutu, and the arrow to her face "I'm with stupid". She listens very respectfully and intently. Not me! I would have said "yes Brendon. You are the smartest person in the world and we are all in awe of you. So, it's time now to shut the f--- up and get out of my face!" Sorry, but it was just so insane!!!

I love Jordan but you know she didn't understand a word he said but she will sit there rather than hurt someone's feelings. Her mock interview with Shelley was pretty sad. I would hire her in a minute realizing her personality. Some of the bs questions asked on job interviews makes you wonder if you would really like the company.

Since this is Brendon's thread, I hope no one minds that I bring it back to him.

Major douchebag, as I've said before, the combo of B/R is lethal and not in a good way. For him to not only throw J/J under the bus, but to refer to how Jeff supposedly treats "women" (actually must be referring to whatever Rachel told him about last week) puleeze........ "Jeff disrespects women and talks down to them", really Brendon?

Well he's playing the game...being honest and truthful doesn't work for HG that are huge comp threats...lying and throwing people under the bus...does..

The only chance Brendon or Rachel have of winning the Big Money at the end is if they are F2, like ED could only win money if Dani was his F2.

I can recall several endurance challenges Brendon lost because, according to him, his feet are too big...

The only chance Brendon or Rachel have of winning the Big Money at the end is if they are F2, like ED could only win money if Dani was his F2.

I can recall several endurance challenges Brendon lost because, according to him, his feet are too big...

LOL he's the biggest douche who ever walked in the house! :animated_rotfl:

I no longer care much about Brendon. Many of the negative comments seem somewhat founded. It's not all that important to me, anyway, whether he goes or stays except that I would rather Brendon stay over Rachel. I do not think that will happen.

I'd really prefer Brendon go simply because I want to see how Rachel plays the game on her own for awhile. We just got a glimpse last week, while she was so upset, but she might be a different person without him.

That is true! I do believe she is the better player! BUt she has relied on Brendon for so long that she has lost herself and self esteem! America, what did you do to this woman! You broke her down and now She is totally a wreck! And if Brendon keep listening to Shelly putting doubts in his ear about her....He might end up leaving her... MEAN SHELLY!

I LOVE how this douchebag puts down Jeff for talking down to women (specifically Jordan and Brendon's fiance RacHELL) then turns around 5 minutes later and berates Rachel in the kitchen while she is making the cheese dip stuff. Everything from how she talks to how much fat was in the cheese dip (like he is afraid she might get some cellulite). This guy is a multi purpose TOOL!!

3 times evicted club tick tick :animated_bouncy:

Ok, I might have rooted for him to come back into the house, so that Kalia and Dani would be pissed, now he can go and stay gone, Rachel can follow him out and they can live in the jury house and off my TV

Brenda is nominated. I'm delighted :party_smilie:

Add me to the delighted list! :party_smilie: :party_smilie: :party_smilie:

Ok, I might have rooted for him to come back into the house, so that Kalia and Dani would be pissed, now he can go and stay gone, Rachel can follow him out and they can live in the jury house and off my TV

I'll second that motion!! :animated_wave: (that's me waving bye bye to Brenchel!!)

Evil Dick seemed to think that Dani was dumb, because the vets had the votes .. but I personally think they don't because Adam .. has jumped ship .. AGAIN.

In my mind, he's just proving he's disloyal way too much. It will bite Adam's game play worse than it needs to, but it is, what it is.

Sorry Brendon. I voted like crazy for you to come back, and as much as I love Rachel I have to admit that the other house guests dislike of her, did you in. I think they will regret it, because Shelly really can't be trusted, and Shelly really is a liar. But atm unless something drastic changes it was too little too late.

Good luck with your PHD. =)

Lobby

Lobby

Please enter your display name