Brendon - Week 6 - Evicted 8/18 Jury #1

CeCiMom

Brendon is a assclown.... the way he is talking to Rach on the feeds gets me angry. He is a controlling, verbally abusive jerk... if she doesn't leave him she is an idiot.

He told her she has a "Big F****** Mouth"... maybe she does BUT he is a rude jerk...

• Replies 266
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Brendon is a assclown.... the way he is talking to Rach on the feeds gets me angry. He is a controlling, verbally abusive jerk... if she doesn't leave him she is an idiot.

He told her she has a "Big F****** Mouth"... maybe she does BUT he is a rude jerk...

I actually agree with Brendon on this one. He knows his arse is on the line this week and he was trying to work Adam. Rachel kept interjecting and screwing up his attempt to sway Adam with ridiculous comments. Rachel is a handful and she is sort of clueless as to how to handle the social part of the game. Dont get me wrong, I'm a huge Rachel fan but Brendon is frustrated with Rachel because she is so socially inept. Jeff was doing the same thing with Jordan last night. I think Brendon and Jeff need to team up and dump their counterparts.

I agree his ass is on the line & she does have a big mouth but holy hell... if a man talked like that to me, I would knock him so far into the future that his grandchildren would feel it....

If I had to spend a summer with Rachel it would be a lot worse than what Brendon has said. She doesn't have a clue!

Brendon is more my type physically than Jeff but that is neither here nor there. I think that Brendon is an assclown for the alleged sending of personal photos but a bigger assclown for having anything to do with that moron, Rachel. That is not my idea of love. She is just so cloying with her whiny voice, gaping mouth and tears at the ready. PLEASE EVICT HER SOMEHOW.

I listened to all that and he is a D***, the way he was treating her, and it started way before Adam left the BY, but as soon as he did, Brendon was on her big time. I should add that I agree with everything he said ,especially that she needs to squash it and make it work with Shelly, and she really eggs him on with that trying to reason by syaing its all everyone elses fault, I just do not thnk you treat the ppl you really love that way

Yes, Brendon is rude to her and I wouldn't put up with that from any man....including Jeff no matter how hot I think he is....but come on. Rachel wasn't helping by constantly interjecting that she could go on the block. I wanted to slap her and tell her to stfu, too.

I think that Brendon is an assclown for the alleged sending of personal photos but a bigger assclown for having anything to do with that moron, Rachel. That is not my idea of love. She is just so cloying with her whiny voice, gaping mouth and tears at the ready. PLEASE EVICT HER SOMEHOW.

OMG...me too!

Brendon tells Rach she has a big f'ing mouth and says other abusive things and her retort is, boo hoo, Jeff was mean to me last week.......... :omg: maybe he was just trying to make her feel at home (sarcasm), since she seems to enjoy playing the role of sad victim.

Rachel is a grown woman & capable of standing up to both Brendon & Jeff, she's choosing to play a victim, maybe thinking it will get her sympathy.

I surely have never heard anyone tell me to shut my f'in mouth. He is the same idiot who last night or whenever, said somehting to the effect that Jeff treats Jordan badly. Don't get me wrong, both of them should count their lucky stars that I am not Jordan or Rachel. If anyone talked to me that way, the fight would be on.

Believe me, if I was in that house I would have long ago told Rachel to STFU. The BIG pity is that she doesn't just STFU.

Let's please not get carried-away feeling sorry for Rachel and Jordan when women all over the world are suffering real abuse. I mean, really. It's a frikken tv show.

"If anyone ever talked to me that way, the fight would be on"-BigBroFanTx

and, that's why you've never heard anyone tell you to shut your f'ing mouth B)

as I've taught my kids, you cannot control anyone else's behavior.......but you CAN control your reaction to it

and I do agree what these HGs do is all so magnified and overreacted to......some ppl use the F word in daily conversation, other ppl consider it the ultimate putdown, it's all perspective

It's all moot, anyway. Rachel is not going to STFU or just plain SU. I don't think that she is capable of quiet because her world seems to be ruled from a victim behaviour subdivision far removed from any locale I've come to know. She goes from joy to despair at a glance. I feel sorry for Rachel. I only know of her what I see on Big Brother but can say that I would not waste much time Rachel's way. Feeling sorry for someone does not a friendship make.

Well now it is not just telling her tstfu, he is aggrivated with everything she is doing, he even told her to not SIT the way she is, that it makes it look like she is uncomfortable, she tries to say she is comfortable sitting the way she is, then she asks him if he wants to know what she said to someone did not catch who, and he says NO I really don't care, then in the next breath after all the put downs he wants to know if she wants to go lay down, he is an idiot, passive agressive, controlling, and she is a major needy, cry baby

As I posted once before.......a match made in hell devilish.gif

The scary part is they really are a match... hugely dysfunctional and co-dependant but still a match in the sense that he wants to control and she needs to be controlled. Rachel's behaviour and reactions are childlike to say the least. My jaw is stilling hanging from the 'hiding and crying in the bushes' incident! I find her amusing to watch and there are times when she really seems to have genuine compassion but most of the time she is focussed on her emotional neediness. Dear God there has to be a good therapist somewhere out there who is watching BB; please do us all a favour and contact Rachel! lol

Brendon on the other hand needs to be brought down a level or several. He's a reasonably good-looking guy but I'm sure it's been hard to find a woman like Rachel who would take being told to STFU and you have a big F'n mouth and this is how I want you to sit. In my 22 year relationship, statements like that didn't even come up during the divorce and we had a good share of fights over the years. There are just some things you don't say to your spouse.

I wish they would show the true Brendon on the show. People who dont watch the feeds say what a saint he is for putting up with her..hogwash. I am not saying she is a saint either. I wish she would wake up and kick his butt to the curb.

If I had to spend a summer with Rachel it would be a lot worse than what Brendon has said. She doesn't have a clue!

He didnt have to spend the summer with her. he is a grown ass man and can leave her anytime he wants. But she is easy to control. Didnt his ex last summer say he was controlling? He found the perfect girl

Maybe he says "shut the f**k up" because he's REALLY trying to emphasize how important it is to STFU...for the 2000th time. What does it take for her to get it?

:smilielol:

Maybe he says "shut the f**k up" because he's REALLY trying to emphasize how important it is to STFU...for the 2000th time. What does it take for her to get it?

she doesn't hear it, all she hears is he doesn't love me when he uses that tone, and she gets defensive and starts whining again, it's a never ending battle with her, and the 2 of them going in a constant circle of co dependent bs, she does need to stfu, I just don't know who the hell he thinks he is to tell her her every move, it is sickening on both sides

Lobby

Lobby

Please enter your display name