Adam - Week 6 - PoV

CeCiMom

I'm surprised no one heard Dani when she was talking to Shelly last night and told her she has the votes to keep her in the house and she's replacing Adam with Brendon. I guess we now know which deal Dani decided to accept which was a good idea. There's too much attention on Brenchel to form an alliance with them.

The only problem with the deal is I don't think Jeff meant any of it.

In the meantime Adam doesn't have a clue what's going to happen. He's with everybody but nobody all at the same time. rofl

I'm surprised no one heard Dani when she was talking to Shelly last night and told her she has the votes to keep her in the house and she's replacing Adam with Brendon. I guess we now know which deal Dani decided to accept which was a good idea. There's too much attention on Brenchel to form an alliance with them.

The only problem with the deal is I don't think Jeff meant any of it.

In the meantime Adam doesn't have a clue what's going to happen. He's with everybody but nobody all at the same time. rofl

I am up to speed on all that except Adam does know exactly what is going to happen. B&R have Adam cornered on the couch and asking for his vote if Brendon goes up. Adam told Brendon that he is the bigger threat.

I am up to speed on all that except Adam does know exactly what is going to happen. B&R have Adam cornered on the couch and asking for his vote if Brendon goes up. Adam told Brendon that he is the bigger threat.

Does Rachel have him by the chicharrones? Bye Brendon.

I agree with you. Adam knows what's up and I think he's playing a smart game. If I were him I'd vote Brendon out. I also like him as a person. Adam manages to get through the game without bashing people 24/7, although I'm sure it's hard for him to resist sometimes. He's not perfect, no, but he does a pretty good job of keeping things about game and I respect that about him. I'd probably vote for him for favorite juror if he doesn't get to the end.

Adam just need to tell Dani that Brendon is already trying to get his vote by saying he is the one that can get Dani out.

poof Brendon is gone.

Yep, that would be a surefire way to make sure Brendon goes up Monday.

Adam just need to tell Dani that Brendon is already trying to get his vote by saying he is the one that can get Dani out.

poof Brendon is gone.

Well, she has to expect that Brendon knows he is probably going up since Jeff was feeling comfortable enough not to win the POV. At least that's how it sounds like it went down. I guess we'll know more when the POV comp is aired on Wednesday.

Also, from their talk the other day, Brendon already told her he was going to be saying he wants Dani out. If I were Dani, I'd trust Brendon over Jeff. Jeff has more people on his side than Brendon and I trust they (Brendon/Rachel) would stick to a deal.

I am 99% sure she'll put up Brendon and I think it's a bad move....but that's just me.

Well, she has to expect that Brendon knows he is probably going up since Jeff was feeling comfortable enough not to win the POV. At least that's how it sounds like it went down. I guess we'll know more when the POV comp is aired on Wednesday.

Also, from their talk the other day, Brendon already told her he was going to be saying he wants Dani out. If I were Dani, I'd trust Brendon over Jeff. Jeff has more people on his side than Brendon and I trust they (Brendon/Rachel) would stick to a deal.

I am 99% sure she'll put up Brendon and I think it's a bad move....but that's just me.

I so up in the air with that! I agree JJ needs to go or they will win Hands down! Brendon could turn on her! Someone needs to tell her that Jeff is thinking about saving Brendon instead of Shelly! Before POV Noms.

Now what does everyone think of Adam's plan to get to the final! He wants Dani and Jeff out because they are the biggest threats next Kalia and Jordan and if Shelly stil has his back. Shelly, Porsche and Him in the finals!

Now what does everyone think of Adam's plan to get to the final! He wants Dani and Jeff out because they are the biggest threats next Kalia and Jordan and if Shelly stil has his back. Shelly, Porsche and Him in the finals!

good plan - now work it Adam

OK, I may have missed something big. I was on vacation the last week in July and missed 4 TV shows. On the updates from late Sunday night/Monday morning it says Adam was talking to the camera and mentioned something about Adam still has the Pandora's box. Did he get some advantage in the game?

Shelly, Porsche and Him in the finals!

That would be great for him if he can bring those two to the F3. Here's how I see the votes going either way:

Adam vs Shelly:

Rachel- Adam (definite)

Jordan- Shelly (definite)

Kalia- Adam (probably)

Porsche- Adam (definite)

Brendon- Adam (definite)

Jeff- Shelly (probably)

Daniele- Adam (probably)

Adam vs Porsche:

Rachel- Porsche (probably)

Jordan- Adam (definite)

Kalia- Porsche (probably)

Shelly- Adam (definite)

Brendon- Porsche (probably)

Jeff- Adam (definite)

Daniele- Adam (probably- she seems to respect gameplay over friendship)

Adam probably wins the money either way but he ironically seems to have a better chance against Shelly than Porsche.

I agree! When he first came on the show I thought he would be a real trouble-maker, stirring the pot, etc. But he's really a nice guy, sort of "The Punk Next Door..."

The obsession with 90210 kinda hinted to me he wasn't a trouble maker.. lol

must be related to casey from american idol with all the growling he does :animated_bouncy:

Archived