Adam - Week 6 - PoV

CeCiMom

safe this week

but eventually he will have to step up he wants any shot to win the game :animated_bouncy:

OK, drop the sad puppy look.......you are on the strong side and in a good place tonight, if you keep moping over dani's comments, I'll start thinking you really aren't the player you claim to be. :food-smiley-005:

I don't know why,but I like the guy. I know he hasn't done squat. He did almost get POV though. Would like to see him final 4. Him,Shelly, J/J

OK, drop the sad puppy look.......you are on the strong side and in a good place tonight, if you keep moping over dani's comments, I'll start thinking you really aren't the player you claim to be. :food-smiley-005:

What is Dani saying???

I don't know why,but I like the guy. I know he hasn't done squat. He did almost get POV though. Would like to see him final 4. Him,Shelly, J/J

What is Dani saying???

I think I would like that Final 4 as well. That to me is my top choice for a final 4.

UGH! A man's gotta do what a man's gotta do but kissing dani's butt already......makes me throw up in my mouth

Did you notice how Brendon/Adam (with shaved heads) are interchangeable from a distance? Scary...

His worthlessness is his strongest attribute in his game. Also f**k Dani, don't kiss her ass, he should wear his revocation of his Pajama Jam card as a badge of honor. It should be clear that America didn't want to see that crap or they would have voted its cofounder Dominic back in.

Guest Corky812

Right, he's suppposed to be a "super fan". (We cancelled the feeds but we have friends with them so we catch things here and there).

Adam was talking about Season One and I know I'm old but I remember that season well (one of my boys went to school with Josh and that's why we started watching BB). I kept thinking "what the heck is he talking about?"

Considering how much this guy is suppose to know about this game, his game play sucks! I listen to him on the feeds and sit & shake my head. IMO he's completely blown his chance with BB.

usually super fans suffer from overplaying in the game

adam is just sorta there not really overplaying but not playing much either

unless he really steps up he has 50k gameplay all over him if the jury votes non personal :animated_bouncy:

Archived