Live Feed and BB AfterDark - 8/10 & 8/11

CeCiMom

Philip (aka Adam), Jordan, Lawon, Jeff and Shelly are in the BY looking for Shelly's lost earrings.

almost show time :animated_bouncy:

OOooh, can't wait to see Kalia eat and shave her crotch, Dani smirk and kiss Kalia's ass (hang in there just a two more days Dani), Porsche do nothing but dry the dishes, Adam wear his bacon shirt, Sheldon turn into the Grim Reaper look alike, Rachel talk herself into that "She's back," Jordan cry over slop and catfish and maybe Jeff will mention his fans, the "fat cat ladies."

No, I didn't leave anyone out.... :animated_rotfl::animated_rotfl:

OOooh, can't wait to see Kalia eat and shave her crotch, Dani smirk and kiss Kalia's ass (hang in there just a two more days Dani), Porsche do nothing but dry the dishes, Adam wear his bacon shirt, Sheldon turn into the Grim Reaper look alike, Rachel talk herself into that "She's back," Jordan cry over slop and catfish and maybe Jeff will mention his fans, the "fat cat ladies."

I'm fat and have a cat. I'm not offended.

Spot on!!!

I recorded the show tonight so I could watch something else in the meantime and just finished watching it. Hubby was home and when he saw all the women having meltdowns he said they all need to be on meds and see a shrink. I informed him they have a shrink to talk to while in the house and he said apparently whoever the shrink is, they aren't doing their friggin' job!! I have to say I agree with him. The Dr. needs to step it up and get these people under control. I can't remember the last season where so many people were losing it at the same time.

Are they going to make it to the end of this show? I'm beginning to wonder...

Archived