Kalia - Week 5 - HoH (Part 2)

CeCiMom

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My thought, Dani will go b/f her. Everybody knows that she is the biggest threat. She doesn't care who she walks over or thru.

I think it will all depend on what type of competition it is for their POV. Once again, we'll see Grodners handywork with handpicked comps.

so so stupid...you had Rachel out the door with a Jordan replacement...

-Kyo

yeah the professional pawn would have done the trick :animated_bouncy:

Has Kalia ever been a have not?

week one if i am not mistaken :animated_bouncy:

Just my 2 cents.

If I would have been Kalie in the HOH room with J&J and heard what Jeff said to me (I"m dancing for my dinner) I would have told him to F" off. Your not happy, screw you I'll put your old lady up.

Don't get me wrong, I love Jeff but he had a lot of balls telling Her what he did.

Just my 2 cents.

If I would have been Kalie in the HOH room with J&J and heard what Jeff said to me (I"m dancing for my dinner) I would have told him to F" off. Your not happy, screw you I'll put your old lady up.

Don't get me wrong, I love Jeff but he had a lot of balls telling Her what he did.

Yeah, it was pretty ballsey and it worried me when he first did it but it obviously worked. Kalia was only worried about being friends with them again. Ain't gonna happen.

Just my 2 cents.

Balls or not.....it worked!

I have to think that Kalia may go down as the dumbest HOH in history. This move of hers is just mind boggling. Poor Dani must be FREAKING! HAHAHAHAHAHA!

Daniele gave her okay to put up Lawon. That's what's mind-boggling to me - that Daniele didn't argue it until she got it back to Adam as the replacement.

I don't get what she's thinking. I'm not a fan, but how stupid is it of her to think that she'd ever be back to the good graces of J/J? Better yet, why is it so important?

That being said, I'm happy that she nominated Lawon so that Rach stays! Yay!

You know, I actually felt bad for Kalia for tonight. For the first time I realized how bad she is screwed in this game because she choose to play Dani's game instead of her own. It's more or less like .. she made her bed, now she has to lie in it. Meanwhile, Dani is allowed to slide back down under the radar, when Dani should be the person they take out first. I really hope if the Vets win HOH this week they focus on getting Dani out and not Kalia.

Kalia is not only playing Dani's game but she's playing J/J's, Sheldon's and soon to be Rachel's game.

She's incapable of playing for herself. What was the point of her noms if she got scared off and changed her mind anyway. I do think the original noms were as much her decision as Dani.

Was thinking as I was watching last nights show, has there ever been an HOH that cheered for one of her nominations to win POV?? She was cheering for Jeff more than his girlfriend...LOL! This HOH makes Chima's look like the best HOH ever. What a dumbass!!

Was thinking as I was watching last nights show, has there ever been an HOH that cheered for one of her nominations to win POV?? She was cheering for Jeff more than his girlfriend...LOL! This HOH makes Chima's look like the best HOH ever. What a dumbass!!

I know...kalia's playing her own game all right, and it's a bad one. She's an idiot. I hope she's on the block this coming week, with Dani, so she can see just how loyal Dani is. She's so convinced that Dani is her bff 'til the end.

Jeff and Jordan are apparently the popular couple. She wants to be friends with the popular couple..... or ..... she is afraid that not being friends with the popular couple will cause her trouble in the game? I suspect that Adam is experiencing the same quandary. I've been clear that Jeff and Jordan are personal favorites but I have to say, again, that I am astounded that they weren't targeted at the start.

LOL That cheering was one of the most ridiculous things I have ever seen on BB--and it didn't even win her any points with Jeff anyway!!!!!

Last night show was weird on so many levels... COWlia proved she is not a good competitor - she freakin gave up! BUT (and this will be weird coming from me since I dislike COWlia so much)... MAYBE she was cheering Jeff on because she KNEW he would win - though Adam kicked butt in the comp - and so she would be the victim and FORCED to nominate another player - she didn't know yet that Lawon would OFFER to go home - She wouldn't want to have blood on her hands -

The fist comp she did well in was a breeze for her because of her short stature, her hips were easily resting where they needed to be to make it easier, exactly as Dani's were (both did awesome in that comp). comp where she won HoH was gaered towards her (obviously) BUT this comp proved she isn't all she is made up to be...

I just hope she is out AND soon...

I thought that Danielle was going to explode when Kalia got louder and louder rooting for Jeff. ROFLMAO. One thing about Kalia, she does and says what Kalia wants, regardless of what her so-called allies think. I think Kalia is - when Kalia wishes - strong in comps, as well. I do not count her out.

Archived