Live Feed and BB AfterDark - 8/7 & 8/8 & 8/9

CeCiMom

Jeff just asked Jordan if they both made it to the F2 if she would do it with him. :animated_rotfl:

She said, no that's gross! :lol:

These people Adam, Dani and Porsche still up at 5:40 in the morning talking - I wonder if they hook Adam with these all night jammie jams every night.

Good Lord...the discussions in the house tonight are very detailed and disgusting. I tuned into Kalia, Porsche and Dani having a very all-encompassing discussion about anal sex (involving feces) so I changed feeds to J/J in the bathroom and in walks Shelly. They start talking about Kalia giving Shelly a pair of shorts that were too small for her (Kalia) and she apparently didn't wash them first. Since Kalia doesn't wear underwear, the shorts had gross stuff embedded in the crotch (use your imagination) and Shelly was mad because she was so grossed out. Yuck!!!! Switched back to K/P/D and they're cursing like a bunch a sailors. What's wrong with these people?

Honestly, does Kalia do this crap for shock value or is she really just a pig? I think Grodner picked herself a winner something interesting for the weirdos to watch on Feeds and BBAD.

That's what I was wondering too! Is she really that ignorant or does she need attention that badly? Gross!

Archived