POV- Week 5

Sara5229

According to Porsche she already saw the real Rachel and that's why she jumped sides.

After Kalia and Rachel had their talk Kalia went to talk to Porshe and Dani. Kalia mentioned to Porshe that Rachel still thinks that Porshe will vote for her to stay. Porshe's response was, "She, (Rachel), can suck a dick."

I would like it to be someone from her side and -not- Jordon. Whatever glimmer of respect if any I still have for Kalia would be gone if she went back on her word to Jordon. Especially because she's driven it home so many times.

At this point I think it's between Adam and Porsche going up.

If she wanted a real game move she would put up Dani or Shelly (haha .. oh I wish, imagine the fireworks!!)

I would like it to be someone from her side and -not- Jordon. Whatever glimmer of respect if any I still have for Kalia would be gone if she went back on her word to Jordon. Especially because she's driven it home so many times.

At this point I think it's between Adam and Porsche going up.

If she wanted a real game move she would put up Dani or Shelly (haha .. oh I wish, imagine the fireworks!!)

I'm crossing my fingers for Porsche to go up. It is always hilarious when a pawn gets voted out!

I'm hoping Adam will milk his 40th b-day for all it is worth to stay off the block.

I'm crossing my fingers for Porsche to go up. It is always hilarious when a pawn gets voted out!

I'm hoping Adam will milk his 40th b-day for all it is worth to stay off the block.

yeah this is what Im hoping too...But I think as good as their intentions seemed last night that JEJO screwed any hope of that up because now Kalia suspects they want Porshe up so now she is hard pressed on putting up Adam even tho Dani is pushing for Porshe too...So only hope for me now as a Rachel fan is that she kicks azz and comes back on thrusday....Seriously think BR both have gotten raw end of the deal yet again this year for trusting the wrong people....Makes me so mad!!

They pretty much always do the veto ceremony and replacement nom on Monday. Nothing new. Just seems so long because the veto ceremony was so early in the day yesterday.

we get to see footage of pov tonight and also how lawon stupidity landed him on the block :animated_bouncy:

what a lame pov comp :animated_bouncy:

Archived