POV- Week 5

Sara5229

I hope Rachel wins too and she puts up Jordan as a replacement.

She has a deal with Jordan and will not put her up and has told everyone in the house that so it isn't just BS.

This is a must win POV for Rachel cause it will be extremely difficult for her to get the votes to stay against anybody. Not only that but little does she know she might also be playing for Brendon's fate because if he's voted back in, he's probably not gonna come back if it means her leaving.

should be interesting if shelly or adam win just because both have a final four deal with j/j

will this be rachel first ever individual pov win?

will this be either jeff , adam, or shelly first pov or hoh win of the season?

will jordan be able to save her man?

will kalia be able to keep the noms the same? :animated_bouncy:

wow, trivia already?? I may see who wins this before I have to leave for work,lol, although I get updates for bb thru Mortys twitter and also thru a bb app on my phone, dont want to miss anything

I've got a feeling if either one of them saves themselves...

Kalia will replace them with Porsche.

Last discussion I heard before feeds went to trees is Kalia is thinking of taking Jeff off herself if she wins POV and ups Porsche up and Rachel goes home.

Guest Corky812

My guess is Rachel will win POV if producer Alison can fix it to be so!!

Aside: I thought it was interesting that Rachel (I think) mentioned BB letting everyone see their chips go in the bag for POV drawing. Perhaps producer Alison is waking up to the fact that the fans are not stupid about her rigging the game since she kicked producer Arnold to the curb, what 7 or 8 years ago!

feeds back trying to figure out who won pov :animated_bouncy:

I think Jeff

Guest Corky812

Well, if Jeff did indeed win he won't be a jerk this week, unless Kalia puts up Jordan (which I really don't think she will do)

I think Cow Pie has a deal with Jordan not to put her up this week.

Interesting part of this POV and Jeff win....... Previously Kalia said she was going to win POV and take Jeff off, so she could square things with him (I think he scared the poop out of her last nite). I don't know if Jeff was aware of this. Anyway, now Jeff has won POV and doesn't owe Cow Pie crapola.

By the way I'm not a Jeff fan, or Cow Pie fan, but this turn of event should make the game interesting. Tho they will all be lying thru their teeth.

Jordan thinks cowilla will put her up but she really is thinking about putting adam up, to show you how much Dani is influencing her tho Dani asked if she could talk to Adam before she does it, and was trying to like give her advice, but I did not hear Jordans name mentioned

I think Cow Pie has a deal with Jordan not to put her up this week.

Interesting part of this POV and Jeff win....... Previously Kalia said she was going to win POV and take Jeff off, so she could square things with him (I think he scared the poop out of her last nite). I don't know if Jeff was aware of this. Anyway, now Jeff has won POV and doesn't owe Cow Pie crapola.

By the way I'm not a Jeff fan, or Cow Pie fan, but this turn of event should make the game interesting. Tho they will all be lying thru their teeth.

So. she backed dow because of Jeff's bullying - sh went down a notch again!

I'm not sure how interesting it could be unless two vets are on the block because they make the most fuss when they're in jeopardy.

Kalia talks a good game with she's the biggest baddest biatch in the house but it looks like Dani is pulling her strings.

Even if Rachel goes, it's hello Rachel again because she can easily beat Cassie or Dom for the return.

I'm thinking Kalia is making choices based on thinking that the outed hg is guaranteed to return which is not the case.

I hope we get some excitement and more than expected-Rachel boo hooing all week.

Exactly Brooklyn if it was OK for Jordan to be the pawn last week why wasn't it ok for Jeff to be the pawn this week? I can't stand the hypocricy from the Vets. They got their paid summer vacation together. When are they going to start going after the floaters that they wanted Kalia to go after this week? I don't remember them evicting any floaters the first 3 weeks. I bet CBS won't show Jeff's bully tirade either.

I don't see how he is a bully just for telling her how it is. He was pissed and told her to her face "that's fine but this is what is going to happen when you do so be ready" I think he was just being honest

I don't see how he is a bully just for telling her how it is. He was pissed and told her to her face "that's fine but this is what is going to happen when you do so be ready" I think he was just being honest

I see it that way too.

Archived