Live TV Show 8/11 & Twist Eviction

SugarB

200 members have voted

1. 1. Who Do You Hope Returns?

• Keith
    • Cassie
    • Dominic
    • Brendon
    • Week 5 Eliminated House Guest (To Be Determined)

there is triva but it said they are playing a game that is secret until the next episode, but the feeds will be back later

• Replies 240
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It could be prep for what will happen tomorrow

Personally I didn't like tonight's show. They made it seem like Shelly wasn't involved in twisting Kalia around at all, and didn't give Shelly her due. This might effect how viewers who don't have feeds see her when it comes for voting for America's choice.

Personally I didn't like tonight's show. They made it seem like Shelly wasn't involved in twisting Kalia around at all, and didn't give Shelly her due. This might effect how viewers who don't have feeds see her when it comes for voting for America's choice.

Your right about that one, hopefully they will show it tomorrow maybe

My apologies if this has been said OR if I'm in the wrong place, I'm at work and only have a few minutes!

I read on the main page that the scroll on the BB After Dark says the evicted houseguets wil compete tonight for who returns, but whoever posted that (I can't recall if I even saw who posted it I'm presuming Morty!) BBAD gets a lot of stuff wrong. IMHO this is PROBABLY right. Does anyone else recall when they did a similar thing and the winner IS THE NEW HOH! I think that's what we're in for tonight!

I can't wait...I'm SO PRO-CASSIE...voted for her 590 times! my fingers ache and I'm sleep deprived but if she comes back it was all worth it!

I will so hate it if Rachel stays and brendon comes back in. UGH.

ITA! IF Rachel stays and Brendon comes back, I'm done with BB this season. I DVR it now so I don't have to watch them. They have made this season so unbearable, it's not drama, its just very childish behavior on both of their parts. I can't take it anymore! :wacko:

Yeah 590?? yikes, I hope that is just good for some and not for others, I know there are bots out there, but if there is a limit, then a bot would not work, it cut me off at 10.

School just started for my son so I haven't been watching BBAD. Does anyone have any idea how the votes will go? Is it going to be Rach or lawon?

I'm confused also, I thought Adam, Shelly, Jordan and Jeff were voting for Lawon to leave. If Porsche did give a pity vote, it would be 5 - 1 with Dani the only vote for Lawon. Shelly already stated that the sides would be known by tonights vote. Shelly said she was going to talk to Adam about his vote, not sure if she's done that yet.

Dinner will be made early and I will take a nap (hopefully), snacks and beer for show, live feeds and BBAD. I'm ready to get this party started!!!!!!!

mjcms2: " Does anyone have any idea how the votes will go? Is it going to be Rach or lawon? "

MJ... a few HGs are waving in the breeze... it's hard to say for sure.

For awhile it looked like Rach was staying.. NOW ? I have no idea.

Neb.. if by some chance Lawan does come back in (after a comp with America's Choice and he won)....

I hope the whole thing actually airs tonite so we get to see the reactions of the other HG's.

(and what about that Super Power Lawan thinks he'll come back in with ?)

Do we know who the winner of America's Vote is already? Or is everyone assuming Cassi because of this poll? Bringing Cassi back would be SUCH A WASTE if all she does is get evicted by Rachel and the stupid vets. I don't want to see her go out by Rach a 2nd time :(

Neb.. if by some chance Lawan does come back in (after a comp with America's Choice and he won)....

I hope the whole thing actually airs tonite so we get to see the reactions of the other HG's.

(and what about that Super Power Lawan thinks he'll come back in with ?)

LOL!!!!! Poor Lawon...The way he was talking you would think he was coming back with the ability to fly or x-ray vision.

Archived